Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child (17317 Views)

Moment Bambam Was Walked Down The Aisle By Her Father At Her Wedding In Dubai / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by otunbateejay(m): 8:58am On Jan 23, 2023
Naso me self was abuse by a nanny even self everybody was abuse stupid set of people they just want to be relevant on social media
everythinggirly:
Hmmm cry
You're a strong woman I must say.

4 Likes

Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by usmolad(m): 8:59am On Jan 23, 2023
All this yeyebrities are lying machine, they all claimed to be sexually abuse at a tender age. Nonsense! Shior!

4 Likes

Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by olarge: 9:00am On Jan 23, 2023
Lies from the pits of hell.

3 Likes

Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 23, 2023
everythinggirly:
Hmmm cry
You're a strong woman I must say.
Strong women don't Bleep in the toilet on television .

4 Likes

Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by matm: 9:02am On Jan 23, 2023
Parents should beware.Now u can imagine what these female Nannies do to your boy child u leave behind for them while u are away.
Educate ur kid to report to u if any person male or female touches his/her penis/vagina/breast or kisses him/her.
And when u get such a report, alert the youths around for panel beating b/f handing the paedophile over to the police.
Abusers are all there in ur yard messing up d future of innocent boy/girl kids.
Paedophiles are demons in human skin who sexualise kids.
They should not be allowed to share same environment with sane people

1 Like

Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by DriveByKiller: 9:02am On Jan 23, 2023
Anyone noticed, more women are coming out to talk about sexual abuse in their past?

It's a trend.... survivor -female is a new concept these bitches are exploiting to up their CVS and social media pages .

Shameless dangerous gender

3 Likes

Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by srclark: 9:04am On Jan 23, 2023
dawnomike:
A whole lot of children go through this and are unable to open up totheir parents.... Paedophile and sexual predators that molest kids are mostly those entrusted by the parents.
Parents should be closer to their kids and let them know they can always defend and protect them no matter the threat from anyone.
May her voice give strength to those going through such to also out!!!
i want to use this medium to call out our house help back then she molested me Aunty Grace God will punish you wherever you are she might be in her 60s now and might even be working with children now na their mouth dey sharp pass for cases of abuse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by Enemyofpeace: 9:05am On Jan 23, 2023
Was it not this girl dem fok inside latrine for bbnaija dat time?

I remember in 1750, we were only five on Nairaland. l, my uncle and three others and I totally don't understand a situation like this. Today we live in a world where people waste their time reading my comment.

1 Like

Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by Padipadi(m): 9:05am On Jan 23, 2023
tamdun:
Una don start
I don't blv her. However, may God heal.those that were truly abused

1 Like

Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by DriveByKiller: 9:05am On Jan 23, 2023
TMSMedia:
BBNaija's BamBam Reveals She Was Sexually Abused By Her Nanny When She Was A Child

Big Brother Naija star, BamBam has disclosed that she was sexually abused as a child by her nanny and the experience affected her in so many ways, IGBERETV reports.

In a video shared on her Instagram handle, she explained that the abuse happened from the age of 2 till she was 8 and she couldn't confide in her parents because the nanny threatened her.

She said the abuse left her with trauma that she still has to deal with now that she is married.

She explained that the nanny used to make her suck her breasts and would use her fists to masturbate. She further stated that she was rapes a few times by men she dated in the past.

The business woman, who now has two daughters of her own, called on the authorities to have stricter laws and punishments for abusers.

Her Instagram post read;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CnuyGUYvJqr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
raped by men you dated.....call for stricter laws for abusers.

Nigeria has some of the strongest punishment for rapists and child abusers.

Lying bitch.

1 Like

Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by Enemyofpeace: 9:06am On Jan 23, 2023
I missed being sexual abused as a child and e dey pain me

2 Likes

Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by phemmyfour: 9:09am On Jan 23, 2023
TMSMedia:
BBNaija's BamBam Reveals She Was Sexually Abused By Her Nanny When She Was A Child

Big Brother Naija star, BamBam has disclosed that she was sexually abused as a child by her nanny and the experience affected her in so many ways, IGBERETV reports.

In a video shared on her Instagram handle, she explained that the abuse happened from the age of 2 till she was 8 and she couldn't confide in her parents because the nanny threatened her.

She said the abuse left her with trauma that she still has to deal with now that she is married.

She explained that the nanny used to make her suck her breasts and would use her fists to masturbate. She further stated that she was rapes a few times by men she dated in the past.

The business woman, who now has two daughters of her own, called on the authorities to have stricter laws and punishments for abusers.

Her Instagram post read;

Toilet sex must be consensual too

1 Like

Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by DriveByKiller: 9:10am On Jan 23, 2023
ceejay80s:
@ Seun pls check Ur website on opera mini, it's not not opening
you still use opera mini?

Damn!
Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by kolokolobi(m): 9:11am On Jan 23, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Can you remember 2- 5 years event as a child? Scientifically?

I'm glad she's better

I have shared this with friends severally. I remember vividly from about year 3. When I relate some things from our childhood with my siblings they can't remember. But it's like me replaying an old video. Like I rem all our housekeepers from age 3 vividly. Their names and what they all looked like till date. It's weird but true.
Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by kay29000(m): 9:11am On Jan 23, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Can you remember 2- 5 years event as a child? Scientifically?

I'm glad she's better

Same thing I was thinking about. The abuse probably happened though... But I doubt it was when she was that young. A little boys and girls are usually abused by people they are entrusted to. Sad.
Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by tbambam: 9:11am On Jan 23, 2023
TMSMedia:

Her Instagram post read;

Pedophiles should be hanged ,and parents should payore attention to kids irregardless of thee gender, but the quizzing part is how you remember things as. A two years old girl? Is it possible to remember things like this as a two year old that doesn't know anything about sex or what have you.. unless she was told when she got older .

I hope she heals soon if her stories are true... No one should pass through this
Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by Karnice600: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2023
traihit:

I still have flashes of some events that happened when I was under 5 years.
Yeah Flashes. Very Apt.

1 Like

Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by kay29000(m): 9:15am On Jan 23, 2023
traihit:

I still have flashes of some events that happened when I was under 5 years.

Maybe 5, or even 4, but 2?? Come on! I'm not doubting what she claimed happened didn't happen, but probably not at 2. How can a human being remember what happened at 2 years old?
Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by Kingcalls: 9:17am On Jan 23, 2023
Women are the biggest abusers in history, highest child molesters...they molesters both genders ...they abuse the higest when it comes to physical , emotional, sexual abus
If u meet anyone that's into sex alot, just know they were sexually abused as minors ... and the boy child suffers the highest when it comes to child molesting

Women are monsters , they hide under the guise of " we nuture kids "

2 Likes

Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by ImoleNaija: 9:19am On Jan 23, 2023
What did she know at age 2

Make she lie small nah.
Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by Babathanks(m): 9:20am On Jan 23, 2023
[quote author=MoneySEASON post=120304358]These people with lies šŸ˜’

These nonsense of a post should stop hitting front page šŸ˜¤

I made a post about how I couldn't get my PVC and needed help here but it wasn't pushed to the FP.

Useless mo'f^ckers, only promoting @$$ and d!cks šŸ˜¤

These mods are @$$holes. All of them! šŸ˜¤

But I'll see post like "my boyfriend this, my boyfriend that, my girlfriend this, my girlfriend that" hitting front page šŸ˜‘

Weting concern us with your Pvc or who Nigeria election help. For ur info all Nigeria politicians are the same,
Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by mystery22: 9:22am On Jan 23, 2023
Kingcalls:
Women are the biggest abusers in history, highest child molesters...they molesters both genders ...they abuse the higest when it comes to physical , emotional, sexual abus
If u meet anyone that's into sex alot, just know they were sexually abused as minors ... and the boy child suffers the highest when it comes to child molesting

Women are monsters , they hide under the guise of " we nuture kids "
exactly
Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by Sweetvie: 9:26am On Jan 23, 2023
Sorry, dear
Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by Juanmike(m): 9:27am On Jan 23, 2023
qenneth:
Honestly, i don't seem to agree with her write up because at the age of 2, there is no way you can recall what happened to you let alone of narrating the whole story as if she was an adult as at that time.
I recall what happened in my 8th month.
Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by ObalendeCMS: 9:31am On Jan 23, 2023
Woman just want to stay relevant.

Iā€™m glad Iā€™m a man.

It seems to be a curse to be a woman.
Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by elganzar(m): 9:35am On Jan 23, 2023
OLOKOESHIN:
Lies

Let all of us think right here

Do you know yourself at age 2??

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£āœ”ļø

1 Like

Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by RedpillAnalyst: 9:39am On Jan 23, 2023
Interesting story.
Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by Germi9: 9:40am On Jan 23, 2023
The male child is even worse in these abuses but nobody is talking about it

1 Like

Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by Isabi4lov: 9:48am On Jan 23, 2023
I also had near sex rape experience twice , one when I was small and the second as an undergraduate, it was only God that gave me the power to overcome them It wasn't an easy battle, I will never wish my enemies to experience it angry
Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by bizzibodi(m): 9:49am On Jan 23, 2023
Sapphiere,jeniclay,siofra come and hear this Bambang was raped by her nanny.
Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by Adakintroy: 9:49am On Jan 23, 2023
All this ashawo weh fucck pass main ashawo go come here come form emotions trauma.

Wan use victim hood take rise to power.

Aside their are as many abuse boys as they are girls men don't make a fuzz about it. Truth is many of this girl were not truamatize shiiiit. Many enjoyed the ordeal. They only pull it out when they need to get sympathy. Don't know what this people do with sympathy.

I see why many men complete hate women. So many of them just too manipulating.

I remember the brothel I use to go. So many young pretty girl. At first I engage them.on why they need to stop the life. Many hated the conversation. Like am intruding. They like it when they are young and getting easy mony from sex. Bug soon as they get old and raggy. Then its time to bring out all the men that ever offend them as the cause of things. This why men will forever lead. Cu women hate taking responsibility

1 Like

Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by VinesRealty: 9:49am On Jan 23, 2023
The Dangote Refinery is a highly anticipated project in Nigeria. Built by Dangote Industries, it is the largest single-train refinery in the world, with a capacity of 650,000 barrels per day. This massive project has been under construction for several years, and it is set to have a significant impact on the Nigerian economy and energy sector. Here are some key facts about the Dangote Refinery that you should know.

1. The Dangote oil and petrochemical refinery is a 650,000 BPD facility, making it the largest single-train oil refinery on the planet, the largest in Africa and the 7th largest in the world. It is capable of meeting the energy demands of both Nigeria and the entire continent of Africa.
2. Dangote announced plans to build the refinery in 2013, with an initial cost estimate of $9 billion. Construction began in 2016.
3. The refinery was originally intended to be built in the oil-producing state of Ondo, but due to a lack of political will from the Ondo State Government, Dangote moved the project to Lagos state, which also has oil.
4. The refinery and petrochemical plant are expected to generate $20 billion in revenue for Nigeria annually.
5. The refinery will reposition Nigeria as a global energy hub.
6. The refinery features the longest subsea gas pipeline in the world, with a length of 1100 km.
7. The refinery will generate electricity up to 12,000MW.
8. The refinery represents a $25 billion investment, the largest single investment carried out on the African continent by an individual and the most expensive industrial complex in Africa and perhaps the world.
9. The refinery will produce 50,000,000 litres (13,000,000 US gal) of Euro-V quality gasoline and 17,000,000 litres (4,500,000 US gal) of diesel daily, as well as aviation fuel and plastic products.
10. It will provide 135,000 permanent jobs and overall 300,000 direct and indirect jobs.

Bonus facts: https://www.vinesrealtyng.com/post/facts-about-dangote-refinery

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today / Adekunle Gold, Simi Set To Release Joint Album / Damola Olatunji And Wife, Raliat Abiodun-olatunji On Honeymoon (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.