Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child (17319 Views)

Moment Bambam Was Walked Down The Aisle By Her Father At Her Wedding In Dubai / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by Mccullum: 9:51am On Jan 23, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:
Na Peter Obi we know, na Peter Obi we support!!!

See rare photo of Tinupoo, doing the buga dance with some kids.

Rare photo of your father right? Which you want to use to downgrade Tinubu..

You're just frustrated person that is abusing elevated person grin
Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by COOL10(m): 9:51am On Jan 23, 2023
Boys are the main victims of Female Nanny rape and society tells them to shut up and 'be men' (whatever that means). They are even laughed at and condemned for speaking up.

So because it happened to you now(a woman), we should automatically turn it into a priority?

Abeg shift undecided undecided
Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:52am On Jan 23, 2023
No be this one rape Taddy for BB toilet?

I'm just asking o b4 Yoruba ppl go come for me
Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by Bethanybethel(f): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2023
So sorry dear
Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by vikstandon(m): 10:09am On Jan 23, 2023
We plenty wey dey the league... Na why Parents must balance work and family.

Having a maid, isn't a reason to shift responsibility.
If you want to have children, be responsible for their care.

1 Like

Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by Mrtaye: 10:10am On Jan 23, 2023
Juanmike:
I recall what happened in my 8th month.
Akiikaa
Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by joliecouer: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Can you remember 2- 5 years event as a child? Scientifically?

I'm glad she's better
I can remember when I was 3 years old.
Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by Bryan88(m): 10:32am On Jan 23, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:
Na Peter Obi we know, na Peter Obi we support!!!

See rare photo of Tinupoo, doing the buga dance with some kids.
comrade u wicked o...i here by crown u Vawulence Queen grin
Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by Flamemignon1(m): 10:33am On Jan 23, 2023
dejavuh0007:
Some things are better left unsaid.
I think it should be said because this is a wake up call for parents who entrust their full on kids care to their nanny

2 Likes

Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by Greenfusion: 10:36am On Jan 23, 2023
These things happen alot, children need to be protected from such occurrences, especially from close persons
Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by grandstar(m): 10:40am On Jan 23, 2023
dawnomike:
A whole lot of children go through this and are unable to open up totheir parents.... Paedophile and sexual predators that molest kids are mostly those entrusted by the parents.
Parents should be closer to their kids and let them know they can always defend and protect them no matter the threat from anyone.
May her voice give strength to those going through such to also out!!!

My cousin decided to take care of her 2 nephews. My cousin's mum had spoilt her siblings and they now had problems raising their own children.

Anyway, my cousin was quite hard on the older nephew who is 14. She claims he is going bad from reports she's heard from her mum (his grandma) and therefore wants to set him straight.

The other day, the boy disappeared from the house with her other nephew who is 3. He traveled with him to Okokomaiko where his mum lives. Now, we live in Akute, Ogun state to put things in proper perspective.

He dropped the toddler at a shop close to his mum and initially refused to go home.

When he even tried going home later that evening, his mum told him to go back. Later, however, he claimed he left my place as were not feeding him well. I was shocked on hearing as I am my cousin (his aunt) ensures he is well fed. Despite the fact there is food in the house, his aunt also gives him money.

It turns that he fled because he damaged his aunts ring light she uses for taking photo shoots or making videos and he knew his aunt was literally kill him. His aunt attested to me as much had she discovered it if she met him at home.

That's why one shouldn't be too hard on kids.

1 Like

Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by ravensckar(m): 11:08am On Jan 23, 2023
tamdun:
Una don start
Lolz. Exactly my thought!

How a 2 year child remembers that she was abused beats my imagination. The kinda lies that Naija ladies spew to get attention can make even the devil do the sign of the cross. Chai! angry angry
Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by Freelane33(m): 11:14am On Jan 23, 2023
Everyone was one time abused in their life . It’s no longer a big deal . We should all just learn how to move on and learn to live a better life and stop making this a news
Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by DaveHarry(m): 11:17am On Jan 23, 2023
Dis one wan form activist nw n get "pls sorry 4 me" votes. Useless girl from useless parents.

1 Like

Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by Freelane33(m): 11:18am On Jan 23, 2023
MoneySEASON:
These people with lies 😒

These nonsense of a post should stop hitting front page 😤

I made a post about how I couldn't get my PVC and needed help here but it wasn't pushed to the FP.

Useless mo'f^ckers, only promoting @$$ and d!cks 😤

These mods are @$$holes. All of them! 😤

But I'll see post like "my boyfriend this, my boyfriend that, my girlfriend this, my girlfriend that" hitting front page 😑
🫡
Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by Kajaard: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2023
Nairalanders are a bunch of pathetic people.

Now that the sexual abuse was committed by a woman you are all saying the story is false and Bambam is just chasing clout.
Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by Nostring: 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
Women and rape
Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by ifihearam: 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
LOl coming from a girl who had sex in the bathroom on live national broadcast.

So people still remember what they did at age 2?

Like seriously?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by Magnoliaa(f): 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
PellsKodak:
Okpo how far with your runs business undecided undecided

You should be the last person slut-shaming someone. grin grin

Nor be ashi work your mama dey do too for Benin wey she manage gather small money send you go Senegal?

Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by Bfly: 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
You were RAPED by some men you DATED.
And you probably SCAMMED some MEN you dated.

Financial rape and sexual rape involving the opposite sex should be treated under thesame criminal code.

Could you have been able to make it to the limelight without those men you dated who you claimed raped you.

You sustained yourself mentally and physically from scamming them without which you might not be in a position to start criminalizing what you consented to because you're still Bitch and some men you are dating now are also raping you. You are just waiting for some level of success before you start criminalizing them.
Re: Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child by 3662AA: 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2023

I have also been raped a few times as a young girl, I wasn’t ready to have sex with some of the guys I dated in the past,
so they forced themselves on me. durring sex some things trigger trauma I didn’t know wasn’t dealt with, I have gotten help, I still get help.

Sorry Bamike, but this is not rape. This is you regretting giving up the cookie.

Usually if a guy leaves after hitting it, you regret and start claiming rape.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today / Adekunle Gold, Simi Set To Release Joint Album / Damola Olatunji And Wife, Raliat Abiodun-olatunji On Honeymoon (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.