Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday (32623 Views)

Herbert Wigwe: Did His Pastor Mourn Long Enough? By Fola Ojo / Emeritus Prof Aboaba; RCCG Giant Who Predicted Own Death / RCCG Assistant General Overseer, Folagbade Aboaba Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday by Pio44: 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
vote wisely u are not mumu

Re: Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday by Eriokanmi: 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
A RIP well deserved

Tinubu don almost reach this man age oooo na now him won come do wetin him no fit do for him youth grin grin

And his enemies are encouraging him undecided
An 86-year old for that matter claiming 70, all because of his utopian lifetime ambition. What a greedy, selfish man he is

1 Like

Re: Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday by HIPROFILE(m): 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Eya

E don try na
RIP

Meanwhile, I just made this special and beautiful portrait of our incoming PRESIDENT.

Whether osu pigs or some fool ani miscreants likes it or not, ALL OF YOU MUST HANG THIS PICTURE IN YOUR OFFICES AND GOVERNMENT OFFICES FROM NEXT MONTH AND FOR THE NEXT 8 YEARS.

YOU CAN LICK YOUR SCREEN NOW : cool

Okporloh eye e no be open eye grin
Re: Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday by HIPROFILE(m): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hendrixky:
Okay

When will adeboye die

Death to all god of men

Really shocked
Hmmm…actually there are human beings inside the being.
Re: Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday by sanya4good(m): 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
Adieu papa
Re: Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday by farem: 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
BennyDGreat:

You lack empathy bro...try and do better...
Forget about this place being a faceless forum.
Choose to be a better person.

Descendants of Canaanites have got no human blood flow in their vein.
#GorillaSemen
Re: Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday by PhiJoi(m): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
RIP Daddy
Re: Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday by Menclothing: 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
90 years life well spent
Re: Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday by Ance4Liverpool: 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
Rest well oga Prof
Re: Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday by AskProf: 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
Praise47:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me and my daughter, we have nothing to eat since yesterday please.we have been surviving on drinking garri and help from a few friends but lately everyone has abandon us and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head while I await for my salary please. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num;
[/color][color=dark]18[/color][color=dark]47
8[/color][color=dark]6
First Bank
Faith

Cursed scamming fraudster, Anthony M Munachi Okeke.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday by AskProf: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
Praise47:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me and my daughter, we have nothing to eat since yesterday please.we have been surviving on drinking garri and help from a few friends but lately everyone has abandon us and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head while I await for my salary please. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num;
[/color][color=dark]747
/color][color=dark]996
First Bank
Faith

Re: Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday by DonClericuzo: 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hendrixky:
Okay

When will adeboye die

Death to all god of men

Our Daddy G .O will outlive you,he will even conduct your funeral service if your people invite him.
Re: Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday by Ellasure: 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
Adieu Prof.

He was already to help us the young and new technology students at UI then. Always ready to support and help your stay.

Worthy of emulation.
Re: Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday by Lanre1st(m): 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
omoredia:
All his closes associates are all from his same tribe. What do we see in this tribalism sef?

Most of his followers are from which tribe? Just dey talk anyhow
Re: Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday by Kobojunkie: 12:33am On Jan 24, 2023
Nazgul:
He lived a fulfilled life and has gone to be with the lord. May his soul rest in peace.
How do you know this for a fact? undecided
Re: Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday by Burgerlomo: 1:08am On Jan 24, 2023
RIP sir
Re: Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday by meobizy(f): 1:15am On Jan 24, 2023
Praise47:
Acct num;
First Bank
Faith
Ask Mynd44.
Re: Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday by Kobojunkie: 1:32am On Jan 24, 2023
Menclothing:
90 years life well spent
Well spent teaching and hiding lies behind the name of God? undecided
Re: Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday by VawulenceProMax: 2:11am On Jan 24, 2023
Re: Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday by Vinex4uba(m): 4:16am On Jan 24, 2023
Hendrixky:
Okay

When will adeboye die

Death to all god of men
The thought you had before typing this trash must be a bittered thought...
Use your data usefully so that you won't be used as an example to bad thing that happens to others
Re: Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday by KingsleyCEO: 6:09am On Jan 24, 2023
Hendrixky:
Okay

When will adeboye die

Death to all god of men

You sure will die before him, I am very certain of that. Rest in peace in advance!
Re: Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday by farem: 8:24am On Jan 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How do you know this for a fact? undecided

How don't you know this for a fact, Mr Hell Registrar ?
Re: Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday by farem: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
op u are a useless bastard. Next time say does at 89

How can someone who can't manage a simple, four-letter word referring someone who reports what a news agency reported as 'a useless bastard'?
Let me just leave it at this level before your inexplicable malady spreads to the innocent Nairalanders
Re: Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday by SALTandLIGHT(m): 8:51am On Jan 24, 2023
i sincerely hope that this reckless comment of yours will not bring calamity upon you and your household.
i pray for mercy for you.

Hendrixky:
Okay

When will adeboye die

Death to all god of men
Re: Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday by Solocoin: 9:17am On Jan 24, 2023
May God grant him eternal repose. He has finish his course.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. / Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? / Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.