Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,896 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

How Runtown Managed To Look Like Runtown,olamide, Jay Z And Kendrick Lamar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Runtown Managed To Look Like Runtown,olamide, Jay Z And Kendrick Lamar (1587 Views)

How Runtown Met & Engaged His 20 Year Old Girlfriend After Dating 4 Just A While / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? / Album Download: Kendrick Lamar Good Kid, M.a.a.d City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Runtown Managed To Look Like Runtown,olamide, Jay Z And Kendrick Lamar by jawalis(m): 10:17am On Jan 23, 2023
Check out this picture of singer Runtown causing stire on Twitter as he looks like Olamide, jay z and Kendrick Lamar all in one picture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Runtown Managed To Look Like Runtown,olamide, Jay Z And Kendrick Lamar by Fedrick100: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2023
Na Erica be my celebrity crush now

This girlie is so beautiful
Re: How Runtown Managed To Look Like Runtown,olamide, Jay Z And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
Person dey snap FOTO inside lift?
Re: How Runtown Managed To Look Like Runtown,olamide, Jay Z And Kendrick Lamar by Rexymania(m): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
Abi they all look like him. My OG
Re: How Runtown Managed To Look Like Runtown,olamide, Jay Z And Kendrick Lamar by uzohrome(m): 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
I love Erica to the moon, see pretty lady. Very pageant damsel
Re: How Runtown Managed To Look Like Runtown,olamide, Jay Z And Kendrick Lamar by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
Erica fine joor e be like na she go be my new celebrity crush now as aunty Nancy don break my heart
Re: How Runtown Managed To Look Like Runtown,olamide, Jay Z And Kendrick Lamar by Gadafii: 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
Erica fine joor e be like na she go be my new celebrity crush now as aunty Nancy don break my heart
nancy’s short colored hair Dey weak me, Edo girls too fine Abeg

By the way, that’s not her on shantytown

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men No Longer Have Standard For Women They Consider Attractive / . / Sheggz Has Not Even Seen My Pant Talkless Of Entry There- Bella Okagbue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.