Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Nigerian Men No Longer Have Standard For Women They Consider Attractive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men No Longer Have Standard For Women They Consider Attractive (1596 Views)

This Is Why Men No Longer Chase Women As Before. / Dear Men No Matter How HΓ³rny You Are, Don't Give Head / Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men No Longer Have Standard For Women They Consider Attractive by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
Anyone can easily sees it. When you see a woman with a man, 90% of the time, the man's usually more attractive than the woman. Since women are visual and physical and don't consider a not so good looking man date-able. Norm. For Most women, it's all about dating a handsome guy that they can flaunt in front of their girls-friend.

However, the situation of the Nigerian men is worse. It seems the only thing men want in a woman these days is just ability to cum. Most men are thirsty and have no time to consider whether the woman they're dating is attractive or not. They just want to have a woman to pump on the constant.

You'll see a very good looking man with a very ugly girl on the street. But you hardly see a not so good looking guy with an attractive girl, unless he's rich or better positioned.

Women know what they want. But Men only want sex and cum.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men No Longer Have Standard For Women They Consider Attractive by Patented: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
Busy body

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men No Longer Have Standard For Women They Consider Attractive by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
I can tell you for a fact that many of these men you think lack taste have actually tried many of the women you consider attractive and found them unsuitable to spend their lives with.

I can also tell you that men only want peace of mind in their marriages and the women who give them that are the ones you consider less attractive. Their men think otherwise.

Also, Nigerian women have become troublesome and less feminine, hence only rich and bad guys who'd only sleep with them date them. They're only trophy girlfriends or wives. The men still sleep around with other women that give them peace.

The crux of the matter is that men would only be with women, who're feminine enough and who bring out the manliness in them. The rest are just a show of their 'triumph'.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men No Longer Have Standard For Women They Consider Attractive by Sixfeetbelle: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
LarochelE:
Anyone can easily sees it. When you see a woman with a man, 90% of the time, the man's usually more attractive than the woman. Since women are visual and physical and don't consider a not so good looking man date-able. Norm. For Most women, it's all about dating a handsome guy that they can flaunt in front of their girls-friend.

However, the situation of the Nigerian men is worse. It seems the only thing men want in a woman these days is just ability to cum. Most men are thirsty and have no time to consider whether the woman they're dating is attractive or not. They just want to have a woman to pump on the constant.

You'll see a very good looking man with a very ugly girl on the street. But you hardly see a not so good looking guy with an attractive girl, unless he's rich or better positioned.

Women know what they want. But Men only want sex and cum.

This is a bold-faced lie.

Men have standards of the kind of women they date, especially Nigerian men.

Fair skinned, with big ass and big boobs. That's their standard. The ones you see dating ladies who don't fit into this category are doing so cause their level in life (by financial standards) is not there yet.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men No Longer Have Standard For Women They Consider Attractive by Lionmachala(m): 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
Sex is the best thine Allah have ever created for man to enjoy.... 🀭..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men No Longer Have Standard For Women They Consider Attractive by Vyzz: 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

This is a bold-faced lie.

Men have standards of the kind of women they date, especially Nigerian men.

Fair skinned, with big ass and big boobs. That's their standard. The ones you see dating ladies who don't fit into this category are doing so cause their level in life (by financial standards) is not there yet.

Shibirin Shibirin Shibirin

Rubbish talk

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men No Longer Have Standard For Women They Consider Attractive by Sixfeetbelle: 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
Vyzz:

Shibirin Shibirin Shibirin

Rubbish talk

πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

See this one. Lie now you that you don't trip over yourself anytime you see a fair, plump lady?
Re: Nigerian Men No Longer Have Standard For Women They Consider Attractive by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
Girls for marriage is different from girls from dating is different from girls for sex. I absolutely have no standards with regards to looks if I wanna have sex with a girl. But I do care about how my gf or wife would look.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men No Longer Have Standard For Women They Consider Attractive by Johnchrix(m): 3:22am On Jan 29, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Girls for marriage is different from girls from dating is different from girls for sex. I absolutely have no standards with regards to looks if I wanna have sex with a girl. But I do care about how my gf or wife would look.

There's no true test for wife material. Women can pretend, Just pray to God and Love a woman who is Godly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men No Longer Have Standard For Women They Consider Attractive by SenecaTheYonger: 5:17am On Jan 29, 2023
You have no idea. Most attractive women will die unmarried in this era. Their ego knows no bound and they’ve become very unrealistic with their standards, thanks to social medi.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men No Longer Have Standard For Women They Consider Attractive by jefdr001: 6:01am On Jan 29, 2023
Ignore this op fallacy. Imagine what he said; women know what they want since they want attractive men or fame or riches, but men don't know what they want since they want sex and cum, invariably sex and cum is not important? A man wants what he wants and different wants for different men.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men No Longer Have Standard For Women They Consider Attractive by Enny2013(f): 7:01am On Jan 29, 2023
My thoughts when I saw Desmond Eliot and Tony Umez wives... Such handsome men!
Beauty in d eyes of d beholder!!
Re: Nigerian Men No Longer Have Standard For Women They Consider Attractive by Vyzz: 7:07am On Jan 29, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

See this one. Lie now you that you don't trip over yourself anytime you see a fair, plump lady?

The blacker the Betty the sweeter the juice...

Maybe u are talking about guys from the West
Re: Nigerian Men No Longer Have Standard For Women They Consider Attractive by Patriotsleague: 7:15am On Jan 29, 2023
Most beautiful women will die as side chicks and concubines, their ego is too much, they live in an illusion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men No Longer Have Standard For Women They Consider Attractive by Johnchrix(m): 7:19am On Jan 29, 2023
jefdr001:
Ignore this op fallacy. Imagine what he said; women know what they want since they want attractive men or fame or riches, but men don't know what they want since they want sex and cum, invariably sex and cum is not important? A man wants what he wants and different wants for different men.

You are right, currently you can sex anywhere now as a man. But when a man is ready to settle then you will see his standard unfold.
Re: Nigerian Men No Longer Have Standard For Women They Consider Attractive by victooman: 7:53am On Jan 29, 2023
Johnchrix:

There's no true test for wife material. Women can pretend, Just pray to God and Love a woman who is Godly.
how will u know a woman is godly since they can pretend as u put it?

(1) (Reply)

. / . / Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.