Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Underage Prostitution In Nigeria - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Underage Prostitution In Nigeria (56820 Views)

Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ / Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) / Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by ayowiz(m): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2023
Aigbedion141:
Please anyone who knows any brothel in ibadan where I can meet young bannies..

iyaganku police station

3 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by BloomingDale(f): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2023
Justbehave:
Trash. The same sarpent that your fellow woman Eve shamelessly opened her legs for? Abeg no dey talk like Ewu here.

But the evidence is stuck in Adam’s throat, known today as Adam’s Apple to show how you guys have shamelessly always lied on the woman from time immemorial. No be today yansh dey back.
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Solocoin: 9:34am On Jan 24, 2023
So no girls from other state were there apart from Akwa Ibom?
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by AsiwajuEenny(m): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2023
Sniper101:

Are there such places in Port Harcourt?
Abeg make who know, drop location

Some of us dun tire for Inmessage girls.
They're billing niggárs like say na just one particular niggar money na e Dem wan use take make their mama proud

Come to ykc, Woji. Ask of silverblaze

1 Like

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Isabi4lov: 9:35am On Jan 24, 2023
Berankis:

Which kind house girl, like say their parents no know. Poverty to blind and deafen them... Putting all these young girls and boys at risk to fend for themselves.
As dem born plenty children full house , wetin you dey expect , person with two pikin sef e get as e be , talk less of person with battalion for house ..

Even here some guys don dey ask for location for underages girls , na we be our own problem.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Justbehave(m): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2023
BloomingDale:

But the evidence is stuck in Adam’s throat, known today as Adam’s Apple to show how you guys have shamelessly always lied on the woman from time immemorial. No be today yansh dey back.
All Nigerian female celebrities are prostitutes. Fact. They keep fuvcking anything for money and later blame the thing even Serpents. Tueh.Shameless celebrities..

10 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Sniper101(m): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2023
Joevics:

No be small children you suppose pursue. Go Ocabique planet hotel for stadium road. You'll see fine curvy girls

Leave Ocabique bros
you know where Dem foreign girls dey?
Asians and the rest

1 Like

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Chopcy29: 9:37am On Jan 24, 2023
satelliteDISH:

Op, make you go call police. That's your civil responsibility as a good citizen.

The omila dem go jampack the guy enter cell
Make he no try am o. This has been in existence for decades and them dey settle omila

4 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by modsfucker: 9:38am On Jan 24, 2023
satelliteDISH:

Op, make you go call police. That's your civil responsibility as a good citizen.

Police sef dey go there knack.
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by BloomingDale(f): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2023
Justbehave:
All Nigerian female celebrities are prostitutes. Fact. They keep fuvcking anything for money and later blame the thing even Serpents. Tueh.Shameless celebrities..

That same celebrity you so much despise is your God. Ain’t that something. Same manner the Devil hates God.
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Sniper101(m): 9:40am On Jan 24, 2023
AsiwajuEenny:

Come to ykc, Woji. Ask of silverblaze

I been dun dey hear about all those areas sha
... Artillery. Woji. And the rest
But d day I visited Mr Sweet, I was disappointed

1 Like

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Justbehave(m): 9:45am On Jan 24, 2023
BloomingDale:

That same celebrity you so much despise is your God. Ain’t that something. Same manner the Devil hates God.
Ashawo don drop quote. I understan just like your fellow akwuna Halima Abubakar aka devil hates and wants to destroy a pastor. Lolz

11 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by BloomingDale(f): 9:50am On Jan 24, 2023
Justbehave:
Ashawo don drop quote.

Is that all? Yeye dey smell.

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Chopcy29: 9:50am On Jan 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Liar like u grin grin grin grin grin same u will see a girl of 13 years old and woo her on the road now u saw an 18 year old girl and calling her underage grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just say the money dey charged u is much grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin broke boy like u don't deserve to have erections fr grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerian men are us*less......all of them grin grin
Na your type dey recruit most of this underage girls once they grow small breast and call it hustle. You don hustle your pushyy since you dey small till this level that you are still you no make am instead you overstretched your pushyy to that of a grandma that your clients now dey run from you on steady. You evil old mamas will result then turn to small little girls wey never know anything dey exploit. God go punish all of you that come from the pit of hell to destroy the world

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by 5starMan: 9:52am On Jan 24, 2023
satelliteDISH:

He should not report to the nearby police ooo
They are all in the know of what is happening there oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Justbehave(m): 9:52am On Jan 24, 2023
BloomingDale:

Is that all? Yeye dey smell.
Why won't yeye smell when you are shameless. Every shameless object smells.
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by femmoy(m): 9:52am On Jan 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Liar like u grin grin grin grin grin same u will see a girl of 13 years old and woo her on the road now u saw an 18 year old girl and calling her underage grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just say the money dey charged u is much grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin broke boy like u don't deserve to have erections fr grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerian men are us*less......all of them grin grin

Yes including your father,brothers (if you ever have any),the fool that will either marry or impregnate you and the miserable boys you will birth.
Assholes just open their mouth to spill rubbish.
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by BloomingDale(f): 9:53am On Jan 24, 2023
Samfloxin:
Girls that don't do ashawo are very very few. Few do it openly while many do it codedly. The.one that vexes most is the under aged girls. One ran mad last Christmas in a hotel in Nsukka. They call her one billion babe.

Why won’t they run mad. Do you know how traumatizing it is to have decayed, old, decrepit men like you rot on top her young body multiple times, day in and day out. Even just one of you is traumatizing already, talk more of multiples of you day in and day out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by femmoy(m): 9:53am On Jan 24, 2023
FarahAideed:

If people like you stop patronizing brothels nobody will go and bring these girls for prostitution

Honest truth. I agree with you man.

2 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by GeneralPula: 9:53am On Jan 24, 2023
Sniper101:

Are there such places in Port Harcourt?
Abeg make who know, drop location

Some of us dun tire for Inmessage girls.
They're billing niggárs like say na just one particular niggar money na e Dem wan use take make their mama proud

Stop using IMessage..

Try badoo or codedruns..

But all hoes night call a high price for you. It’s you as a man that would beat it down to the core..

Whenever they’re telling you high price, don’t be acting like a street boy. Be telling them you’re a Banker or one salary earner - Naija girls too like salary earners believe me..

Omo I don wyne many girls no be small lol..

7 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Someodds: 9:57am On Jan 24, 2023
satelliteDISH:

Yeah, that's right bro. But hold on, do you think the police is nkt aware? Brothel owners pay dues to the police DPO in that area. calm down. It's an organized crime just like drug cartels.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Greatdand007(m): 9:59am On Jan 24, 2023
Chocoloco:
So guys yesterday I went to this new brothel that just ooopen around my area, after taking my stout I say make I enter nakana but to my surprise all I saw there was little girls of just 15 to 17 omo I shock.

I called one asked her where she's from she said akwa ibom and her madam brought her there to work this girl is just 15 omo i weak comot from the place...

Guy I beg gimme this location and name of the hotel I want to investigate something
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Teeroyzimma: 10:00am On Jan 24, 2023
Chocoloco:
So guys yesterday I went to this new brothel that just ooopen around my area, after taking my stout I say make I enter nakana but to my surprise all I saw there was little girls of just 15 to 17 omo I shock.

I called one asked her where she's from she said akwa ibom and her madam brought her there to work this girl is just 15 omo i weak comot from the place...
I dey avoid them like plague
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Popesuccess(m): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2023
satelliteDISH:

You think the police is not aware? The best is to look for one these agencies or NGO that Handles such matter.
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by ShedrachU(m): 10:02am On Jan 24, 2023
BloomingDale:

You guys should step up, build your country so your children can stop doing the ashawo work. Abi you dey see young white girls dey do ashawo? That is because their men has built them a decent society for them to thrive.

Lol, na dem do pass.
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by BloomingDale(f): 10:04am On Jan 24, 2023
Justbehave:
Why won't yeye smell when you are shameless. Every shameless object smells.

Buhahaha, cry me a River.
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by gfelo(m): 10:06am On Jan 24, 2023
grin
na there police go arrest him for patronizing prostitute
satelliteDISH:

1 Like

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by membranus: 10:07am On Jan 24, 2023
Mercury12:

Pls report this to the police. We need to get rid of these kinda stuff in our society.

How many do wanna kinda get rid of across the nation?

Just stay in your lane, and pray fervently for them, and for yourself that you will not be caught in the web of the doomed.
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by casppyjay: 10:08am On Jan 24, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Na so dem plenty for Ogun State, dem go lie for their parents say na house girl work dem go do for Lagos, ending up doing prostitution angry
7 out of 10 cases wasn’t borne out of ignorance it’s doz who aren’t in d know dat bothers hence diz trend has been on even before I was born and I’m already 4 decades in diz world…
Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by qtx(m): 10:09am On Jan 24, 2023
Pells:
Catch them young undecided undecided
Age brackets (9-17) are more tight and sweetel ;🍑🍆💦
Catch Dem young🤷🏾🤷🏾🤷🏾
I hope u will be glad if someone says or does this to your daughter?

1 Like

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
How old are you? For a sec school girl to tell you such a thing, you no dey respect yourself be that for street or you yourself be small boy.

No bro.. wrong assumption. These girls no dey fear at all, them full my area too. The moment they see you have some cash Omo them go approach you

5 Likes

Re: Underage Prostitution In Nigeria by CDCEO001: 10:10am On Jan 24, 2023
Tell us the exact location. If you cant call the police let us do it. We need Change!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" / Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix / #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.