Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt (2871 Views)

Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy / She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by MrLoverMAn(m): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2011
Nayah:

lol Mr Lover man I need serious student not lazy ones grin

Oh my Dayzzz Are u saying am Lazy . :-( :-(
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by pemimi(f): 10:08am On Sep 07, 2011
90% of the men i know are bossy, Esp my Cuz, he has given me a deadline, that i must get married before the ending of the year instead of stressing myself or getting more degrees and doing more that wat i have. He claims ppl that know me knows am smart, i have a good degree already @ the tender age of 21 and that am too smart for a lady.so i should stop desiring for more knowledge and a lot of guyz are backing him up on this one
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by Nayah(f): 10:09am On Sep 07, 2011
no brother I wouldn't allow myself but this is a general statement   grin
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by MrLoverMAn(m): 10:09am On Sep 07, 2011
pemimi:

90% of the men i know are bossy, Esp my Cuz, he has given me a deadline, that i must get married before the ending of the year instead of stressing myself or getting more degrees and doing more that wat i have. He claims ppl that know me knows am smart, i have a good degree already @ the tender age of 21 and that am too smart for a lady.so i should stop desiring for more knowledge and a lot of guyz are backing him up on this one

hmm

Someone is trying to sell herself lol lol lol
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by pemimi(f): 10:11am On Sep 07, 2011
Selling ke!!!!!
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by MrLoverMAn(m): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2011
pemimi:

Selling ke!!!!!

Yes ohhh
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 07, 2011
how much has he made from your smartness?
if not much then he wants to partake in your dowry/bride price lol.
But from experience,the routes we take in life,determine what we see or the people that we meet and @ 21 you are still better off going back to school.
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by pemimi(f): 10:16am On Sep 07, 2011
Abeg, I have better things τ̅☺ do than that. Its jes to giv some ppl a clear understanding of why am not interested in guyz be4 someone chews my bone
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by MrLoverMAn(m): 10:18am On Sep 07, 2011
@ pemimi

I JUST DEY PLAY WIT YOU OHH, No take me serious
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by pemimi(f): 10:18am On Sep 07, 2011
@lari thank u,
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2011
*lagbaja singing in the background 'nor do' 'nor do gragra . . . . . .*
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 07, 2011
got to go,great to make a new acquaintance today,what happens on Nl stays in Nl.
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 07, 2011
@pemimi I was wondering how do you do with homemaking,do you cook and clean or you have people who attend to that for you?
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by pemimi(f): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2011
@ lari. V bin cuking and cleaning for myself and family for a veryyyyyy longggggggGgggGggg tyme
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2011
ok that's close to perfect,so what are your imperfections.
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by pemimi(f): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2011
Hehehehe they are there. Hehehe
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 07, 2011
ok now I wish I could read your mind.lol.
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 07, 2011
at least I know people consider your strengths as a weakness.so how many people have told u they love u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa / How Should You Save Your Lover's Contact On Your Phone? / Is Romance Before Marriage A Sin?....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.