Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached (53646 Views)

Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough / Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by 100PercentNaija: 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
This is better amusu. Go consult your pastor.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
Imstrong2:
Invoke the blood of Jesus pray accordingly
Rev 12:11,col 1:14 and you will be free
Finally thank God for your liberty in Christ
thank you God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
Pierocash:
It is witchcraft mark. This mark often depicts that you are under spiritual siege

It is also a sign of spirit wife

Don't listen to those spiritual dummies that will soon land to tell you to ignore. Go for deliverance

Nonsense!!!!!!! You know how many girls I don knack for dream and God still de bless me.....you people believe too much rubbish
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Abogli: 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
Na arrow be that grin
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by zedegit: 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
Pierocash:
It is witchcraft mark. This mark often depicts that you are under spiritual siege

Don't listen to those spiritual dummies that will soon land to tell you to ignore. Go for deliverance

Which church is suitable for the deliverance?
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by BlueDuck: 12:03am On Jan 24, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
Please what could someone call this? I didn't have razor blade close to me, neither sharp objects..and I slept on 3 seater lounge ..but I woke up now seeing this on my skin... please anyone experience this ...

That's a sign of alien abduction. What are your dreams like?
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by zedegit: 12:05am On Jan 24, 2023
Gbadespet:
It happens to me frequently most especially on my chest and my mum will literally say it's wall geckos...
I don't think it's something spiritual coz my mum witch na original,she would not allow any shit happens to her son .......

You're funny. Witches get emotion before?

If you mama na witch, don't feel safe o
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by kcbaba007: 12:22am On Jan 24, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
Please what could someone call this? I didn't have razor blade close to me, neither sharp objects..and I slept on 3 seater lounge ..but I woke up now seeing this on my skin... please anyone experience this ...

Village people
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by emonkey(m): 12:28am On Jan 24, 2023
AndroidAI:
This was how my neighbour died sad

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by NNTR: 12:42am On Jan 24, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
Please what could someone call this?
Its called hives, and caused by dust mites

handsomeyitayo:
I didn't have razor blade close to me, neither sharp objects..and I slept on 3 seater lounge ..but I woke up now seeing this on my skin... please anyone experience this ...
Of course, this will happen, if dust mites are present, living and hiding on the sofa. You can only see the dust mites, under a microscope and not with ordinary naked eyes.

Aside from general environmental hygiene and cleanliness, here is what you can do to preventatively and alternatively combat having them.

I stack home with boxes of the one-a-day tablets (i.e. has 30 tablets in a pack) seen in below snapshot and take as when needed, meaning, I dont necessarily take them everyday. One tablet, works for the whole day

Another brand, you can buy, beside the 'Loratadine' blue package box one, showing in below snapshot, is 'Cetirizine hydrochloride' green packaged box. Both equally are effective.

Imagine all the nonsense typed, out on the thread about this. Smh

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by echodrum(m): 12:50am On Jan 24, 2023
Pierocash:

Nigeria is finished with ignorance.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Jollyjane4U: 12:59am On Jan 24, 2023
My ribs are cracking with laughter

The dark forces have marked you for destruction. But you can scatter their plans.

Wake up by 12am light a candle or atukpa and go to the junction of your street. Be Stark nàked and shout mo ti de ooooooo 21 times.

Turn to your right and repeat the same process, turn to your left as well until you've covered the 4 corners a man.

Then shout emi ooooo 21 times.

Shout ino oooooo 21 times

Shout yeparipa ooooo 21 times

Make sure you don't have an erection while doing this cos everything would scatter.

After you're done, use the nàked flame to burn the scratch on your hand and you would be free.

This I have seen.[/quote]
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Mimiranky: 1:39am On Jan 24, 2023
Evil powers
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Mary2939: 1:49am On Jan 24, 2023
I will keep sharing my good experience with you @dr.abumereherbalmedince you broght happiness to my entire family, we say thank you @ dr.abumereherbalmedince we have spent alot trying to get rid of herpes virus, thank you very much for restoring my family health, get in touch with him he is capable of curing any kind of virus and disease.
WhatsApp:+234 805 679 6740
Email:dr.abumereherbalhomecare@gmail.com
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:32am On Jan 24, 2023
zimdante:
Bro it is witchraft by someone living in your neighborhood.

1: They sensed your vulnerability, you have low spiritual energy.

2: They project into an animal, mostly night birds on top of trees so as to look into various houses to pick their victim.

3: When they find their victim, they will project from the bird into another animal living in your house mostly rat or wall gacko.

4: The witch will cast a spell that will make you fall into deep sleep.

5: The possessed wall gecko, rat or lizard will climb your body and begin to feed on your blood.( If you still have a little spiritual energy, you will wake up before they climb you, that's when you experience sleep paralysis).

Nonsense analysis centred on a primitive belief
So, the Op is now going to need blood transfusions since most of his blood(which is just an average of 5litres) has been sucked the whole night by a witch
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by elitper: 3:34am On Jan 24, 2023
You don mad 😡
FalseProphet1:
Ahhhhhh!

The dark forces have marked you for destruction. But you can scatter their plans.

Wake up by 12am light a candle or atukpa and go to the junction of your street. Be Stark nàked and shout mo ti de ooooooo 21 times.

Turn to your right and repeat the same process, turn to your left as well until you've covered the 4 corners a man.

Make sure you don't have an erection while doing this cos everything would scatter.

After you're done, use the nàked flame to burn the scratch on your hand and you would be free.

This I have seen.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by enest2000: 4:06am On Jan 24, 2023
It's witchcraft,I had the same experience in Lagos State few months ago
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by mankan2k7(m): 4:49am On Jan 24, 2023
Wall gecko don suffer.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Dshocker(m): 5:16am On Jan 24, 2023
Pierocash:

Haba, your mentality is so nauseating

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by SAMBARRY: 6:05am On Jan 24, 2023
Pierocash:
exactly ,lack of knowledge is destroying you already.
you're just another dumb fool.enjoy your stupidity
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by CapitanS: 6:11am On Jan 24, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Now as much as I can do the dirty stuff with you, I still enjoy the 'high' ones. grin grin

Let's hope you can keep up.

How exactly am I a witch? Whatever do I even have to do with this thread?

You know witches exist for sure? undecided

But you described yourself as a witch on your profile 🧐
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Akinh: 6:28am On Jan 24, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
cut your fingernails, bro
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Olinex: 6:33am On Jan 24, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Ahhhhhh!

This I have seen.

U get talent o, but e be like say ur Village people don cover ur head with thick wrapper.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by adecz: 6:47am On Jan 24, 2023
Your village people are reminding
you of your promise to them .. 😁😁😁
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by MemoriesAndMe: 7:34am On Jan 24, 2023
Marley125:
there's nothing like that. It's spiritual. Mine usually come even during the day & it's very painful I returned back from villa two days later marks started coming out from my body even in the day time very painful it appears twice a day. This is what I did I added salt olive oil & little of & pee & bath with it three times & it stopped.
I guess your experience may be different. I had a similar wound on my arm years ago, it healed naturally but the mark is still there. I simply assumed I scratched myself while I was asleep.

1 Like

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Pierocash(m): 7:38am On Jan 24, 2023
zedegit:

Which church is suitable for the deliverance?
I did mine in MFM,Go there. It is a one week deliverance,and you will be free.

Don't listen to all these ignorant kids spewing gibberish here, they know nothing. I know many mumu talking like them those days ,but were forming woke when we were educating them then .today there life is in shambles.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by iamjavadem(m): 7:40am On Jan 24, 2023
Haba!!! You were bitten by an insect nicknamed skirt and blouse. It's nothing to worry about.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Pierocash(m): 7:42am On Jan 24, 2023
Bouncingbabyboy:

Nonsense!!!!!!! You know how many girls I don knack for dream and God still de bless me.....you people believe too much rubbish
don't worry,there is time for everything,the bondage you are into will take you down unaware,when you think you are about to hit the top. Don't go for deliverance,dey there dey mumu
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by ITbomb(m): 7:43am On Jan 24, 2023
Adesina18111:
Why Is it that you have to bring everything to online?...If you think you need an advice then talk to someone where you are...been reading different comments...some said its witchcraft mark, some said its evil mark...is that all you wanna hear and are you happy now?... mtchewwww
This is not Facebook or twitter, this is a Forum

In a forum, you discuss issues and proffer solutions, others learn from it.

Nairaland has one of the biggest databank of solutions, even Google refers to it

1 Like

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by ITbomb(m): 7:48am On Jan 24, 2023
@OP

It may sound laughable but take blood tonic.
I made some studies and found out that in some instances, lack of blood and hunger and cause some "spiritual issues"
Especially sleep paralysis.
In your instance, you may have a burst vein
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by kareemkamil(m): 7:50am On Jan 24, 2023
This means, dem don dey follow u from home oooo
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by gaspology(m): 8:21am On Jan 24, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
Go for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS test. This can be transmitted sexually or by skin to skin contact. Thank me later. Leave witches and wizards alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Risk Of Contacting HIV Through Clippers (Barbing) / Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) / Coronavirus: Oyo State Records First Positive Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.