Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,948 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached (53656 Views)

Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough / Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Bishop(m): 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
Please what could someone call this? I didn't have razor blade close to me, neither sharp objects..and I slept on 3 seater lounge ..but I woke up now seeing this on my skin... please anyone experience this ...

LOL.. Wall Gecko don kiss you tire, that's the familiar terrain for wall gecko, fried meat with saliva running from your mouth attracts it
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Marley125: 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
tasalanoni:

Nonsense. Your type shouldn't be left roaming.
pls don't say what you don't know talk about the ones you know. Cos you see this life things dey
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by nedekid: 9:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
Check your finger nails. You probably scratched yourself while deep in sleep.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by GENUINEGOSPEL: 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Omo na them oh
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Mubby4luv(m): 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
olamilarks:
My wife usually have similar markings when she wakes up. I don't understand it!
Ahhh if na my wife, I for done send her go her papa house straight up..
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by olab059(m): 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
TheChameleon:

Very simple explanation! Rather obvious.

It's funny how wall geckos are accused of all sorts of stuff.

Wall gecko don suffer for Nigerians hand
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by riverbird: 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
Please what could someone call this? I didn't have razor blade close to me, neither sharp objects..and I slept on 3 seater lounge ..but I woke up now seeing this on my skin... please anyone experience this ...
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by greggng: 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
handsomeyitayo:

Is the handwork of witches and wizard.. They used there finger to extract your blood...Pray hard to chase them away ...
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by SAMBARRY: 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
Pierocash:
stop been ignorant,I was a victim of that attack. There is no way you can scratch yourself like that.

Issues of these nsture is way beyond the IQ of kids who think they are forming woke
abegiiii rest Jare

Na una type go see cat wey dey go him own and claim say na witch Abi old woman wey dey her dey say na witch or see kids with blue eye balls and claim she's possessed.no wonder the Bible said my people are destroyed for lack knowledge
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Emdebby2: 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
It's either you scratched yourself or something scratched you while you were asleep.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by tabaralph: 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
handsomeyitayo:

Don't mind him,

That guy go see heaven but he no go enter inside heaven LMAO
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Marley15: 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
Pierocash:
It is witchcraft mark. This mark often depicts that you are under spiritual siege

It is also a sign of spirit wife

Don't listen to those spiritual dummies that will soon land to tell you to ignore. Go for deliverance
Can u imagine u d type of people that make a white man call us primitive "witchcraft mark"
I laugh in Swahili 🀣🀣🀣
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Napata77: 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
Moneyboyz:
Reading comments here and I just gave up on Africans and very ashamed to be one.

The west didn't get cure for different diseases by sitting on their lazy ass while making up and spreading stupid superstitions.

You all should be ashamed of yourself.

YOU ARE A COMPLETE COLONISED MUMU WITH NO SENSE.

WHAT BIGGER STUPID SUPERSTITION EXISTS THAN THE FAIRYTALES ''THE WEST'' PROPAGATES ABOUT A MAN BORN BY A VIRGIN, WHO RAISED THE DEAD, TURNED 3 FISHES TO 500 FISHES BY MAGIC, DIED AND WOKE UP THE 3RD DAY BEFORE FLYING UP INTO HEAVEN BEFORE ONLOOKERS?

MUMU. EVERYDAY YOU WORSHIP THAT STUPID SUPERSTITION AND BLATANT LIES AND DECEPTION, AND THEN YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO COME HERE AND TALK RUBBISH ABOUT AFRICANS?

EVEN THE SO CALLED 'WEST' PRACTICE SUPERSTITION FAR MORE THAN AFRICANS.

IT IS IN THE WEST YOU FIND WITCHES ORGANISATIONS, PSYCHICS, PALM READERS, AND SEERS OF ALL KINDS PATRONISED DAILY BY THE MASSES.

THEY EVEN HAVE TV PROGRAMMES WHERE FOLKS SPEAK TO THE DEAD, AND MESSAGES ARE CONVEYED TO AND FROM THE SPIRIT WORLD ON LIVE TV!

THEY ALSO HAVE PROGRAMMES WHERE GHOSTS ARE SUMMONED!

HAVE YOU INSULTED THEM?

IF AFRICANS WERE DOING ALL THAT, WHAT WOULD YOU SAY?

IDIOT.

MENTALLY COLONISED SELF-HATING MUMU.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by DrDunamis(m): 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
Insect or rodent scratch or dream scratch
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by mario2k(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
If you're still living in sin,that mark will always appear on your body. Because your sin has opened the door for demons,witches and others to come have their fun fill day with your body. The only way out is to confess your sins to King Jesus Christ and sincerely repent of your sin. Receive king Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour once this is done you will never see that mark on your body, because King Jesus Christ will step with his jealousy. Do it now now don't wait for tomorrow or all this jaggons they are saying .
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by exnovio(m): 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
What you need is serious fasting and prayer,i was a victim for many years i even posted my case here,mine were three or more scratches.
Fast,go naked at midnight pray and lay curses on whosoever is responsible.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Pierocash(m): 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
SAMBARRY:
abegiiii rest Jare

Na una type go see cat wey dey go him own and claim say na witch Abi old woman wey dey her dey say na witch or see kids with blue eye balls and claim she's possessed.no wonder the Bible said my people are destroyed for lack knowledge
exactly ,lack of knowledge is destroying you already.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by merits(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
handsomeyitayo:

It's wall gecko that did that to you,it ran through your body when you sleep.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by hantitop007(m): 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
It's cockroach. Forget what these guys are saying. Its only cockroaches.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Waywardson6: 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
Witchcraft. Period.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by DestinyNigga: 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
handsomeyitayo:

Your body is lacking sex. Rush to any olosho joint and do 3some. After that smoke weeds or take mkpurummiri. Do this and thank me later. You fit bang any over expanded pussy in your street cheesy you will be OK after doing this. This I have seen grin
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by ufuosman(m): 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
grin grin grin grin
manmade:
shout emi ko emilokan ni , mitwww
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by DestinyNigga: 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
handsomeyitayo:

To be serious with you. This happen to my late grandma. Her own is serious more than this. All you have to do is to get palm kernel oil and rub it on your leg and all over your body before you sleep. Remember to always pray before you sleep.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by smokey12345: 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
baba na you scratch yourself while sleeping or something scratch you
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Adesuwag(m): 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
πŸ’πŸ’ƒπŸ·πŸΆπŸ“šπŸ’πŸ‘‚πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ’”πŸ˜πŸ‘‹πŸ“šπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ·βœˆοΈπŸ˜˜πŸ˜„πŸŒΈπŸ˜†πŸŒΈπŸššπŸ·πŸ˜πŸ·πŸ₯ΉπŸ‡²πŸ‡¦
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by litaninja(m): 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
Fumigate your house and surroundings, clean your sheets regularly, inspect your mattress.

Superstition has made the typical african unable to apply his / her brain.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by womenareapezz: 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
Adesina18111:
Why Is it that you have to bring everything to online?...If you think you need an advice then talk to someone where you are...been reading different comments...some said its witchcraft mark, some said its evil mark...is that all you wanna hear and are you happy now?... mtchewwww
😁
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by felzokugo(m): 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Ahhhhhh!

The dark forces have marked you for destruction. But you can scatter their plans.

Wake up by 12am light a candle or atukpa and go to the junction of your street. Be Stark nΓ ked and shout mo ti de ooooooo 21 times.

Turn to your right and repeat the same process, turn to your left as well until you've covered the 4 corners a man.

Then shout emi ooooo 21 times.

Shout ino oooooo 21 times

Shout yeparipa ooooo 21 times

Make sure you don't have an erection while doing this cos everything would scatter.

After you're done, use the nΓ ked flame to burn the scratch on your hand and you would be free.

This I have seen.

Loolz!! Double wahala!
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
macklef:

So after sucking u, what do they achieve?

More than you can ever know, all to your detriment.

1 Like

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by greygoblings(m): 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
Read this. It should help you understand what's happening. https://medicdrive.org/waking-up-with-scratches/
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Kingchineme6(m): 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Ahhhhhh!

The dark forces have marked you for destruction. But you can scatter their plans.

Wake up by 12am light a candle or atukpa and go to the junction of your street. Be Stark nΓ ked and shout mo ti de ooooooo 21 times.

Turn to your right and repeat the same process, turn to your left as well until you've covered the 4 corners a man.

Then shout emi ooooo 21 times.

Shout ino oooooo 21 times

Shout yeparipa ooooo 21 times

Make sure you don't have an erection while doing this cos everything would scatter.

After you're done, use the nΓ ked flame to burn the scratch on your hand and you would be free.

This I have seen.
please can you translate those Yoruba word in English.... I will like to do the same thing....
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by dododawa1: 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
Remedy ingredients,ONE BLACK CLoth,one romantic gin and #10m.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Risk Of Contacting HIV Through Clippers (Barbing) / Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) / Coronavirus: Oyo State Records First Positive Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.