Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,358 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached (53710 Views)

Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough / Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by OJINAHUDIKE(m): 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
Check your nails, you probably did it to yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by MansoryMX(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
Please what could someone call this? I didn't have razor blade close to me, neither sharp objects..and I slept on 3 seater lounge ..but I woke up now seeing this on my skin... please anyone experience this ...

When we sleep we are subconscious of ourselves and we tend to scratch our body when it itches. That is the result. Don't let anyone tell you it's witches πŸ˜€

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by ifihearam: 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
Gbadespet:
It happens to me frequently most especially on my chest and my mum will literally say it's wall geckos...
I don't think it's something spiritual coz my mum witch na original,she would not allow any shit happens to her son .......

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by deeptechcool(m): 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
JerySmalls:
It's simple.
You cut yourself with your nails scratching vigorously while fast asleep at night, check your nails especially the edges, you'll find your culprit there...
End of discussion.

1 Like

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by chinos20(m): 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
Please what could someone call this? I didn't have razor blade close to me, neither sharp objects..and I slept on 3 seater lounge ..but I woke up now seeing this on my skin... please anyone experience this ...
Such marks is a sign of spiritual attack,it happens most when they discussed about you in the witchcraft coven but are yet to strike in this world.Everything happens in the spirit first before it does on earth.just be strong in faith that no one can determine your life for you but you.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by SAMBARRY: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
Pierocash:
It is witchcraft mark. This mark often depicts that you are under spiritual siege

It is also a sign of spirit wife

Don't listen to those spiritual dummies that will soon land to tell you to ignore. Go for deliverance
lol he unknowingly scratched himself while asleep and he didn't know he had scared himself till he woke up.

Nigerians cheesy always spiritualizing everything cheesy
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Rojoh: 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
Koebner phenomenon is a new skin lesion due to trauma on a previous normal healthy skin it may be a sign of background conditions like diabetes, allergy or any immunodeficiency usually you may have scratched yourself while asleep.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Imstrong2(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
Invoke the blood of Jesus pray accordingly
Rev 12:11,col 1:14 and you will be free
Finally thank God for your liberty in Christ
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Freeman911(m): 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Ahhhhhh!

The dark forces have marked you for destruction. But you can scatter their plans.

Wake up by 12am light a candle or atukpa and go to the junction of your street. Be Stark nΓ ked and shout mo ti de ooooooo 21 times.

Turn to your right and repeat the same process, turn to your left as well until you've covered the 4 corners a man.

Then shout emi ooooo 21 times.

Shout ino oooooo 21 times

Shout yeparipa ooooo 21 times

Make sure you don't have an erection while doing this cos everything would scatter.

After you're done, use the nΓ ked flame to burn the scratch on your hand and you would be free.

This I have seen.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by berbs: 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
That's the work of cockroach or wall gecko.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by FuckTheMod: 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
Babamide:
Wall gecko
Rubbish

Una too dey carry yeye superstition for head.

HAVE A GECKO EVER DONE THIS TO YOU BEFORE?
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Emola12(m): 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
That is spiritual flog! You can visit www.spritualflog.village.com and learn more
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by FuckTheMod: 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
Check your finger nails...
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by BettingScam: 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
DoingBetter:
πŸ™ƒπŸ™‚πŸ˜Ÿ did Seun update NL? I thought most emojis didn't work?
β€ΌοΈπŸ˜ŸπŸ”Š
woow long overdue πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ’©πŸ˜…πŸ–•πŸ’€πŸ’”πŸ’―πŸ€£β˜ οΈπŸ™„πŸ˜žπŸ˜”β€οΈπŸ˜‘πŸ€βšͺπŸŸ€πŸ‘πŸš€πŸπŸ’°πŸšΆβŒπŸ‘

1 Like

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Ten06(m): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
handsomeyitayo:

It is either you scratch yourself when sleeping or the strong part of your sponge scrape you when bathing. But I hope you did not have a sleep over with a spiritual lady?
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by opera1(m): 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
handsomeyitayo:

Caused by Cockroach.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by DavidEsq(m): 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Ahhhhhh!

The dark forces have marked you for destruction. But you can scatter their plans.

Wake up by 12am light a candle or atukpa and go to the junction of your street. Be Stark nΓ ked and shout mo ti de ooooooo 21 times.

Turn to your right and repeat the same process, turn to your left as well until you've covered the 4 corners a man.

Make sure you don't have an erection while doing this cos everything would scatter.

After you're done, use the nΓ ked flame to burn the scratch on your hand and you would be free.

This I have seen.
How do u people think these things up grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Emmy000seun(m): 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
But the mark you are talking about is always three ooo ...πŸ‘Œ
Pierocash:
It is witchcraft mark. This mark often depicts that you are under spiritual siege

Don't listen to those spiritual dummies that will soon land to tell you to ignore. Go for deliverance
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by demoBaba: 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
[quote author=handsomeyitayo post=120307751]Please what could someone call this? I didn't have razor blade close to me, neither sharp objects..and I slept on 3 seater lounge ..but I woke up now seeing this on my skin... please anyone experience this ...[/quote

Rich kid.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Spain007(m): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Ahhhhhh!

This I have seen.

He should all shout EMILOKAN
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by tasalanoni(m): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Pierocash:

Nonsense. Your type shouldn't be left roaming.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
If you follow the advice from your fellow youths here, you will be depressed or go mad. Nothing to worry about that scratch and don't read meanings from it.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by favour32(m): 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
Na witchcraft attack.
Learn to defend yourself.

If you can turn your night to day.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by DoingBetter: 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
BettingScam:
woow long overdue πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ’©πŸ˜…πŸ–•πŸ’€πŸ’”πŸ’―πŸ€£β˜ οΈπŸ™„πŸ˜žπŸ˜”β€οΈπŸ˜‘πŸ€βšͺπŸŸ€πŸ‘πŸš€πŸπŸ’°πŸšΆβŒπŸ‘

Fingers crossed 🀞 he’s gets around to fixing the other issues that plague this forum and maybe build a decent app for it too.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by joyd200: 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
Pls don't listen to anyone, ignore the mark, whatever it means. Focus on your energy on your work and always find ways for improvement and new opportunities. Don't give up difficulties and challenges that come your way, always find a way to beat them with strong will, dedication and persistent. On your own pray to God and live a simple, himble, holy (if you can) and peaceful live. Avoid running frm one church, pastor, Alfa or babalawo to another, you'll waste you money, time and at the end get depressed without solution.

Pls focus on what you do and work hard.Nigerians explanation to happening and particularly, how they link them to spirituality are deceitful, exploitative and time wasting.
handsomeyitayo:
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by babz11(m): 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
If you have nails maybe you mark urself
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by denko(m): 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
Chk your nails
handsomeyitayo:
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by snoopz: 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
You were scratching your body while sleeping
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Pierocash(m): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
SAMBARRY:
lol he unknowingly scratched himself while asleep and he didn't know he had scared himself till he woke up.

Nigerians cheesy always spiritualizing everything cheesy
stop been ignorant,I was a victim of that attack. There is no way you can scratch yourself like that.

Issues of these nsture is way beyond the IQ of kids who think they are forming woke
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by macklef(m): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
zimdante:
Bro it is witchraft by someone living in your neighborhood.

1: They sensed your vulnerability, you have low spiritual energy.

2: They project into an animal, mostly night birds on top of trees so as to look into various houses to pick their victim.

3: When they find their victim, they will project from the bird into another animal living in your house mostly rat or wall gacko.

4: The witch will cast a spell that will make you fall into deep sleep.

5: The possessed wall gecko, rat or lizard will climb your body and begin to feed on your blood.( If you still have a little spiritual energy, you will wake up before they climb you, that's when you experience sleep paralysis).

So after sucking u, what do they achieve?
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Marley125: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
MemoriesAndMe:
You may have accidentally scratched yourself with your finger nails while sleeping.
there's nothing like that. It's spiritual. Mine usually come even during the day & it's very painful I returned back from villa two days later marks started coming out from my body even in the day time very painful it appears twice a day. This is what I did I added salt olive oil & little of & pee & bath with it three times & it stopped.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by wacoj(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
Kai! they have used you for 2023 election!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) / The Risk Of Contacting HIV Through Clippers (Barbing) / Coronavirus: Oyo State Records First Positive Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.