Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Spiritual Consultation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Spiritual Consultation (1622 Views)

Quick Spiritual Consultation And Solution / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe / 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Consultation by ProphetChi: 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hello everyone. As led by the spirit of Jehovah, I shall be spending a brief period on this forum to attend to God's children and minister in humility to their spiritual needs in the area of guidance, vision, direction and exploring the best possibilities that God has ordained for his people.

I'm gifted in things of the spirit. The spiritual controls the physical. It pains when children of God are distracted with daily living so they miss out on spiritual insights and wallow in darkness.

In the brief moments Iam going to spend here, I offer my gifts totally free. Take advantage of me and exhaust me. I want to leave here thoroughly exhausted. I'm well rounded spiritual so throw it all to me.

I would like to answer all your personal guidance here so others can benefit from it to. If your questions are too private, you can shoot me a mail prophetchijioke52@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Consultation by ProphetChi: 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
Full names and location as necessary requirements. Works like a guided precision missile.
Re: Spiritual Consultation by KanwuliaExtra: 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
We are all gifted in different ways in spiritual or material matters.
No need for solicitations.

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Consultation by ProphetChi: 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
We are all gifted in different ways in spiritual or material matters.
No need for solicitations.
Absolutely. I humbly present my gift freely here. Use me but don't abuse it.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Consultation by laluski(m): 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2023
ProphetChi:
Hello everyone. As led by the spirit of Jehovah, I shall be spending a brief period on this forum to attend to God's children and minister in humility to their spiritual needs in the area of guidance, vision, direction and exploring the best possibilities that God has ordained for his people.

I'm gifted in things of the spirit. The spiritual controls the physical. It pains when children of God are distracted with daily living so they miss out on spiritual insights and wallow in darkness.

In the brief moments Iam going to spend here, I offer my gifts totally free. Take advantage of me and exhaust me. I want to leave here thoroughly exhausted. I'm well rounded spiritual so throw it all to me.

I would like to answer all your personal guidance here so others can benefit from it to. If your questions are too private, you can shoot me a mail prophetchijioke52@gmail.com

Hello
Re: Spiritual Consultation by ProphetChi: 5:11am On Jan 24, 2023
laluski:

Hello
Hi Child of God. How may I be of service to you?
Re: Spiritual Consultation by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:57am On Jan 24, 2023
ProphetChi:

Absolutely. I humbly present my gift freely here. Use me but don't abuse it.

Who will be the next president of Nigeria and by what number of votes exactly?

Will petrol subsidy be removed this year and on what exact date, if so.

At what exact price would a litre of Petrol be sold when it's removed?

Let's start with these ones first, after all, "the spiritual controls the physical" grin

10 Likes

Re: Spiritual Consultation by ProphetChi: 8:28am On Jan 24, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Let's start with these ones first, after all, "the spiritual controls the physical" grin

The people want Peter Obi.

The people want subsidy removed.

Free market forces shall determine the price of petrol.

There are two possible outcomes. Nigeria recovers and enroute to greatness or it's game over for Nigeria cheesy

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Consultation by Rayes3: 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
Thank you Lord Jesus Chris for revelations and the coming testimonies.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Consultation by ProphetChi: 11:55am On Jan 25, 2023
Still taking requests. Keep it coming.
Re: Spiritual Consultation by Praisepriest: 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
Am having challenge in my business. What can I do
Re: Spiritual Consultation by ProphetChi: 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
Praisepriest:
Am having challenge in my business. What can I do
There's structured template laid out. Revert and structure your questions accordingly.
Re: Spiritual Consultation by ProphetChi: 7:46am On Jan 27, 2023
Taking requests
Re: Spiritual Consultation by Praisepriest: 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hi prophet chi, the challenge I have in my business is that I am losing my customers. I have tried my best, don't know what else to do. It's private school
Re: Spiritual Consultation by ProphetChi: 8:14am On Jan 28, 2023
Praisepriest:
Hi prophet chi, the challenge I have in my business is that I am losing my customers. I have tried my best, don't know what else to do. It's private school

There's a laid structure to requests. You can send me a mail with your name and school. Mail on my bio.
Re: Spiritual Consultation by ProphetChi: 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
Keep them coming
Re: Spiritual Consultation by ThothHermes: 7:29am On Jan 29, 2023
ProphetChi:
Keep them coming
How do we know you are operating by the Spirit of God and not another spirit?

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Consultation by ProphetChi: 7:49am On Jan 29, 2023
ThothHermes:
How do we know you are operating by the Spirit of God and not another spirit?
How would you "judge" the knife in your kitchen?

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Consultation by ThothHermes: 9:45am On Jan 29, 2023
ProphetChi:

How would you "judge" the knife in your kitchen?
You didn't answer the question at all.
The fact that you need specific details about the person to reveal something about them is suspicious. Not consistent with the Spirit of God in my estimation.
Is there any biblical prophet who operated this way?

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Consultation by ProphetChi: 10:44am On Jan 29, 2023
ThothHermes:
You didn't answer the question at all.
The fact that you need specific details about the person to reveal something about them is suspicious. Not consistent with the Spirit of God in my estimation.
Is there any biblical prophet who operated this way?

Since you a gatekeeper of divine mysteries have judged me suspicious, who am I to plead otherwise?

My structure in this free consultation is my prerogative.

Times have changed both in the realms of spirit and physical same as technology is fast changing our physical experiences. Will any biblical prophet be able to effectively serve humanity in today's fast changing world without adaptation?
Re: Spiritual Consultation by ThothHermes: 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
ProphetChi:

Since you a gatekeeper of divine mysteries have judged me suspicious, who am I to plead otherwise?

My structure in this free consultation is my prerogative.

Times have changed both in the realms of spirit and physical same as technology is fast changing our physical experiences. Will any biblical prophet be able to effectively serve humanity in today's fast changing world without adaptation?
What??
You know this how?
Re: Spiritual Consultation by ProphetChi: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
ThothHermes:
What??
You know this how?
You've got no idea. I'm working on putting all my years of experience in a book to contribute to the body of knowledge after I'm gone. I will send you a copy. I promise no holds barred from my first hand interaction with the realms. No child of God have any reason to fear darkness. When you walk|work with spirit of the almighty, It's so empowering.
Re: Spiritual Consultation by ThothHermes: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
ProphetChi:

You've got no idea. I'm working on putting all my years of experience in a book to contribute to the body of knowledge after I'm gone. I will send you a copy. I promise no holds barred from my first hand interaction with the realms. No child of God have any reason to fear darkness. When you walk|work with spirit of the almighty, It's so empowering.
A person's experiences may be false, no matter how real they are to them.
This is why scripture is the standard by which all experiences are judged.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Consultation by ProphetChi: 2:41am On Jan 30, 2023
ThothHermes:

A person's experiences may be false, no matter how real they are to them

This is why scripture is the standard by which all experiences are judged.

That right there is a huge existential quagmire battled by scholers for centuries. And here you appear in 2023 as a gatekeeper and dismiss all with a wave of hand. That's a bold call I wish to address and lay to rest in my upcoming no holds barred book.
Re: Spiritual Consultation by ProphetChi: 7:10am On Jan 31, 2023
Still taking requests
Re: Spiritual Consultation by Gucc: 9:16am On Jan 31, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

ProphetChi:

The people want Peter Obi.

The people want subsidy removed.

Free market forces shall determine the price of petrol.

There are two possible outcomes. Nigeria recovers and enroute to greatness or it's game over for Nigeria cheesy

With due respect prophet, we appreciate your response but rather than giving vague answers which anyone living in Nigeria and following the trend would obviously answer, I was looking forward to you answering these questions directly with definite responses to those questions.

Who will be the next president of Nigeria and by what number of votes exactly? e.g of your response: Atiku or Obi or Tinubu and by 300,000 votes

Will petrol subsidy be removed this year and on what exact date, if so? E.g yes or no, on the 22nd February, 2023....

At what exact price would a litre of Petrol be sold when it's removed? E.g. it would be sold at N190 or N220 when it is removed. Period!

Also note that according to Deuteronomy 18:22
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Consultation by ProphetChi: 1:19am On Feb 01, 2023
Gucc:

With due respect prophet, we appreciate your response but rather than giving vague answers which anyone living in Nigeria and following the trend would obviously answer, I was looking forward to you answering these questions directly with definite responses to those questions.

Who will be the next president of Nigeria and by what number of votes exactly? e.g of your response: Atiku or Obi or Tinubu and by 300,000 votes

Will petrol subsidy be removed this year and on what exact date, if so? E.g yes or no, on the 22nd February, 2023....

At what exact price would a litre of Petrol be sold when it's removed? E.g. it would be sold at N190 or N220 when it is removed. Period!

Also note that according to Deuteronomy 18:22
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

The good lord have not given me permission to see the order of things politically. Those that claim to see it merely predict based on the aspirants popularity. People like prophet Ayodele the Joshua's have attempted and failed woefully.

Politics and gambling is out of bounds for me. I do get requests based on these two and I'm always upfront about it. I do hope this satisfies your curiosity? Be well.
Re: Spiritual Consultation by ProphetChi: 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
I see the problems and solutions.
Re: Spiritual Consultation by ProphetChi: 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
Know the mind of God concerning you.
Re: Spiritual Consultation by Ajione(m): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
I want to embark on a journey and what will the outcome be. I need money to pay my dept will I get way's to pay it this month?

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Consultation by ProphetChi: 3:14am On Feb 08, 2023
Keep them coming
Re: Spiritual Consultation by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 5:19am On Feb 08, 2023
Aah grin

Ajione:
I want to embark on a journey and what will the outcome be. I need money to pay my dept will I get way's to pay it this month?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Are Annoyed / Creative Disaster! / I Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.