Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability (8263 Views)

BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) / Prison Officers Arrested For Selling Guns To Gang Leader 'Ability' In Imo.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by Brendaniel: 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
Buhari, Buhari, Buhari...
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by DMerciful(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
I will or I served?

This guy nor know say 8yrs don go. What a disaster!
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by galaxy2020(m): 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
Chaii Tinubu don infect this baba....
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by Primus123: 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
Please we're tired, don't serve again, lest you drag us to nineteenth century.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by lazynairalander1: 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
Watch how they will rain insult on him. Take it or leave it leadership is not easy. Some tried while leading, others died while to trying to lead.

PMB has done a lot with little or no resources left by cancan worms (PDP).
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
You have or will?

ABEG OOO

Just they go while we mourn and find the means to fix our lives hoping your damages are repairable
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by slowice(m): 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
grin grin grin walahi buhari Dan barawo fa grin

This man na total werey
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
lazynairalander1:
Watch how they will rain insult on him. Take it or leave it leadership is not easy. Some tried while leading, others died while to trying to lead.

PMB has done a lot with little or no resources left by cancan worms (PDP).
mumu

Earned money and borrowed money are they not all monies? You people should stop sounding dull like Buhari didn’t have money to work with

He borrowed 77T for crying out loud

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by backtovillage: 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
Lori Iro
With fuel scarcity
ASUU strike
No light
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
Please don't serve again.

Come and be going!

Peter Obi will continue from where you've stopped.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by Racoon(m): 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
What a disaster. Guess all those who brought you to destroy this nation can clap for themselves. Useless president!
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by tk4radi: 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
Buhari should be saying:
“I ‘SERVED’ Nigeria to the best of my ability”
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
Don't worry Sai Baba.

Nigerians are ready to Compensate you with Extra 4 More Years Just to thank you and appreciate you for an excellent Job done.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by lazynairalander1: 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
mumu

Earned money and borrowed money are they not all monies?

People Destroying Party. Nigeria will never forgive you lots.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by stasius: 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
Thank you daddy.

You have done well. Let another person try.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by JudasNaKarrot: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
Is this man still campaigning for second tenure or what....
Please someone should remind him that his 8 year tenure is just around the corner.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by Tunagee(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
TINUBU will serve Nigeria better

I hear you grin grin
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
lazynairalander1:

People Destroying Party. Nigeria will never forgive you lots.
Go to the street and ask between the 2 parties who Nigerians will never forgive

It is the one that took their precious 50Kg bag of rice from 8k to 47k

Now that is pure satanism
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by bobbiiee: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
He's right. Zero capacity.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by Enemyofpeace: 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
Abeg comot jo
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by davillian(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
Thank you for your service
We no want
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by mariahAngel(f): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
Jflex07:
This man is funny indeed. You are leaving office on the 29th of may,when and how do you intend to serve Nigeria?

By ensuring the coming presidential election is free and fair.
If he can give us that, he would've redeemed himself to some extent.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by ChikeGreat: 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
This Buhari guy have been peddling this lie unchallenged.

He never visited any 774 LGA's for campaign.

He visited all the states and few LGA's in some states....
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by lazynairalander1: 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Go to the street and ask between the 2 parties who Nigerians will never forgive

It is the one that took their precious 50Kg bag of rice from 8k to 47k

Now that is pure satanism

By 25th of next month, we will know who will be crying from far away Dubai.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by Vopimasf: 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by crossbreedwears(m): 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nothing wey them fit do Buhari!
ednut1:
The next president Obi Or Atiku should not allow this fool go Scot free for the mess he created.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by ceaser: 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
This man is unserious. He should just jejely carry his load and go.

He don prepare the coffin already. Make he no come put nail on top am.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by traihit: 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
yahoodetector:
He's still campaigning 7½ years after being President? undecided
He's not aware that APC has another candidate....

He still thinks he's the presidential candidate...😄😄
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
You did your part Baba Buhari, we will remember you by all you've done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Convicts 2 Fake EFCC Operatives, 8 Others In Abeokuta / A Bite Of History- The Police Officer That Worked For Lawrence Anini (photo) / Wale Babalakin Charged To Court For Money-laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.