Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability (8261 Views)

BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) / Prison Officers Arrested For Selling Guns To Gang Leader 'Ability' In Imo.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by temitope23(m): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by adenigga(m): 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2023
SegunBABA007:
Why do Bola Tinubu Fall Asleep & Make Mistakes During Public Events?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XJKW7Z0SjQ
Symptoms of dementia.....
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by R0LL0N(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
Can someone please seal up bubu mouth, it’s really smelling

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by DMerciful(m): 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
Right from the days of John the Baptist, the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and the violents taketh it by force. Nigerians have been docile for too long
pocohantas:

Zukwanuike!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by Emdebby2: 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
National Youth Service Corp please come and carry one of your member..

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by Darkjudge24: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
My dearest Presido u have done ur best nobody does it all but please campaign vigorously for @BAT to continue from where u stop so that ur legacies will endure a long long time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by Ezzymadu: 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
New edition abi
I de come I just finished testing my ake 47
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by litaninja(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
Has to be a clone playing back recorded speech. Same with when on semi-live interviews.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by ManOfSon: 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
Buhari first came to power in 2015. This is 2023. He has less than six months left in his term. He's still saying "I will, I will, I will". What a shame - that he doesn't know that his night (figuratively speaking) has almost come, when he will work no more!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by MorningSir: 2:49am On Jan 24, 2023
Somebody tell that man to STFU 🤫

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by seunayantokun(m): 3:01am On Jan 24, 2023
With lies, deceits, fulanisation genocides, premeditated acts of terrorism everywhere, criminal borrowings, etc?
If your claim is correct, expect God's rewards for you otherwise, what you've sowed shall be multiplied to you and your accomplices by God.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by peculiar2233: 4:00am On Jan 24, 2023
canalily:
He wants to go third term?
grin
Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by Xiaohei(m): 5:35am On Jan 24, 2023
Can’t Buhari just shut up? This dolt has driven Nigeria neck deep in debts, and taken Nigeria back by years.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by franklingud(m): 9:01am On Jan 24, 2023
Thunder please where are you when you are needed very urgently??

There's someone that need his head to be scattered by your mighty cane.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability by yahoodetector: 10:26am On Jan 24, 2023
traihit:

He's not aware that APC has another candidate....

He still thinks he's the presidential candidate...😄😄

Lol 🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shock Video: Man Is Brutally Raped In Broad Daylight . . . By A Woman / Court Convicts 2 Fake EFCC Operatives, 8 Others In Abeokuta / A Bite Of History- The Police Officer That Worked For Lawrence Anini (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.