Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,518 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos (29807 Views)

President Buhari Commissioned The Largest Solar Power Plant In Nigeria / Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State / Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by ElSudani: 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2023
tdayoojo:

Which farm will supply the factory with raw material. I am not sure we have any mechanized farm in the west to supply raw material. Is there any farm in the west that can supply large quantities of paddy to the plant

Nigeria is more than capable of supplying 10 of these rice mills. We must not always look at how and why things wouldn't work but how to make them work.
Same question some people asked about Dangote refinery, same question some asked about Lekki free Trade Zone.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ttalk:
Why is SE governors not inviting Buhari to cone and commission project in their backyard, later they would come up with lies that their governor are working, I pity their generation who will become refugee to other flourishing states

wake me up when you refugees in Benin republic have reach Major status.. We own it all

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by Brendaniel: 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
Wickedfact:

And your own father is in the village licking moinmoin leaf like a baby goat.

I hope this is not how you talk about your father...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by YeeboMuslim: 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
gaby:

Hahaha...

I am loving and enjoying how I'm striking the nerves of you lots burying your heads under a Paul Biya 3.0.

Na Dangote trailer wey overload cement go wipe una and all una lineage comot from the face of the earth.

Asswipes..
Nah Ogun go kill you and your entire worthless lineage .
May all of you perish before the end of the year .
Bloody scum of earth grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
FlawlessKarl:

shocked

The most backward village in south east and south south is what you people are celebrating in your glorified west as developed places.
Yet your people full ground here, migrating here daily in droves like rats running out of a hole after using ipob to destroy your region in the SE

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by COMPAQ(m): 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
joelbooks:
https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1617566055316045827?t=ScY7LaBOJJV8c02HQNcsDA&s=19

I would like to come back and check if the rice mill is still operational in 2030!
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by gaby(m): 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
YeeboMuslim:

Nah Ogun go kill you and your entire worthless lineage .
May all of you perish before the end of the year .
Bloody scum of earth grin cheesy

I want to do giveaway.

Oya switch to your other moniker make you collect wetin go hang for your throat.

Urchinators..
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by Rubeshi(m): 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
Rice way no dey market.
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by BJanta: 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
Roboto11:
In Imo, they are slaughtering human beings as if lamb.

They are Igbos now. Igbos relish human flesh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by Hussein035: 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
gaby:

Scroll up to see my response to your fellow hungry urchin.

Nigeria isn't made up of just the West and East you illiterate morons.

By night una go switch moniker to dey beg like bambiala

Shameless cursed souls.

If after typing this you still live in Lagos then you are very stupid

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
Lagos, The Center Of Excellence.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by uba1991: 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
Realist12:
All I have to say is . If Nigerians like let them vote rubbish and men without antecedents. Lagos economy has been forged on solid road map and will continually grow . It survived 16 year onslaught from the then ruling party PDP , it's still flourishing well as a ruling party.
All we need is visionary leadership that can set a valid road map for the country , not boxers or models.
Buhari has done his best sanitizing our public sector unlike PDP " share the money tenure "
I can't wait to see students loans , credit based economy, regional industrial hubs and ports when Nigerians get it right. Tinubu isn't a promise and fail .
BAT2027 ♾
gerrout , has he finished licking the microphone?
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by badspirit: 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
gaby:

I want to do.

Oya switch to your other moniker make you collect wetin go hang for your throat.

Urchinators..
grin
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by faceland: 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Instead of tasking their leaders to grow some brain cells and see how to develop their backward villages, subhumans will soon start insulting Tinubu and Buhari for being the reason they are still living like 14 BC monkeys.

No be the two monkeys made promises 8 years ago and now everything is worst than they met it? They have already said "change begins with YOU" (not me) already. You are on your own.
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by gaby(m): 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hussein035:

If after typing this you still live in Lagos then you are very stupid

You still haven't written in English.

Try again, slowpoke.

Lagos kill you there.

I am as Lagosian as Tinubu and more Lagosian than you if you must know.

Bastards.
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by YeeboMuslim: 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
FlawlessKarl:

shocked

Always bragging with Lagos, aside Lagos tell me any state in west that can be compared to any state in south east or south south and that Lagos other Nigerians made what it is today, so basically, Lagos is collectively owned by all Nigerians because they contributed to it development.
See this bastard grin grin
Is it Abia or Ebonyi that I should be proud of ??
As useless as your 5 pigsty are, are there no non indigenes there ? Aren't they contributing their own quota

The SW is easily the most cosmopolitan region in Nigeria.
What's the percentage of Yoruba/ Hausa in the East compared to the percentage of Hausa/Ibo in the west ?
The pattern of migration has told the story .
There's a direct link between extreme poverty and terrorism grin grin
Which is relatively more peaceful between the West and East ?
Lagos kee you there!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by BJanta: 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Is that why nothing of worth has ever been commissioned in the east since the return of civil rule when you elect your people as your leaders?

Are you aware the projects in the east are all the handwork of military govt where leaders are imposed on states? Since when you started choosing leaders among yourselves, mention just one remarkable project so far, just one.

Bro, errors. They're commissioning bus stops and 20 - metre flyovers.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by YeeboMuslim: 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
gaby:

I want to do giveaway.

Urchinators..
You this loser grin grin
A hungry akpapava miscreant like you who barely feeds himself can never feed me cheesy grin .Take care of your kwashiorkor body first grin grin
I became a medical doctor at 23 . What were you doing with your life at 23 grin grin

Werey , a fool at 40 like you. Were you not roaming the Sahara in your 30s ?? grin grin

Drop your aza, lemme bless it so you can give a decent meal to your people tonight cheesy
Oloriburuku wey Ogun go soon wreck

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by Wickedfact: 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Till today poverty is still more prevalent in your region than the south east yet you idiots keep foaming in the mouth talking ill about the Igbos

Are you aware that if your mother gives birth to a child in Igboland, all she's entitled to is 500 Naira?

They are giving your parents kerosene to drink in Abia but you wretched imp born to slaves is here opening your dirty mouth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by Mrfixitt(m): 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
Wickedfact:

Are you aware that if your mother gives birth to a child in Igboland, all she's entitled to is 500 Naira?

They are giving your parents kerosene to drink in Abia but you wretched imp born to slaves is here opening your dirty mouth.
This local idiot that has never left his hut in ogbomosho thinks everyone is wretched like him. Dirty fools supporting a man on diapers who urinates on himself to rule over them.
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
gaby:

Dundee.

All you have left of your shiiit-filled right numbskull is West and East, olodo.

What other part of Nigeria do you know?

Everyone is either from the West or East according to you non-entities.

[/b]Tinubu rule una and una papa. Him son Seyi go still rule una with una papa and una children.[b]

Cursed renegades.

Dregs of the earth.

Asswipes...
tinubu ruled lagos and we all see positive changes.
If his son seyi tinubu ruled,we are okay with it .
we saw how your mother were twerking for that 21 years old ikpeazus son,licking his scum like a worthless harlot.
This is the same governor who gave your father 1 litre of kerosene to drink.
Instead of you to be worried about the failure you guys elect in alaibo,you carry Progressive SW matter for head like gele .

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by DeepSight(m): 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
Realist12:
All I have to say is . If Nigerians like let them vote rubbish and men without antecedents. Lagos economy has been forged on solid road map and will continually grow . It survived 16 year onslaught from the then ruling party PDP , it's still flourishing well as a ruling party.
All we need is visionary leadership that can set a valid road map for the country , not boxers or models.
Buhari has done his best sanitizing our public sector unlike PDP " share the money tenure "
I can't wait to see students loans , credit based economy, regional industrial hubs and ports when Nigerians get it right. Tinubu isn't a promise and fail .
BAT2027 ♾

How did I forget, Tinubu founded Lagos in the 1800s, and made it the capital of Nigeria, built its air and sea ports as well as all its main infrastructure. He also brought all the 20 million people here from Mali, the Congo and Zambia all by himself and thereby made it the melting pot of the Nigerian economy, single handedly. How could I forget. I apologize, I remember all this now.
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by gaby(m): 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
YeeboMuslim:

You this loser grin grin
I became a medical doctor at 23 . What were you doing with your life at 23 grin grin

Werey , a fool at 40 like you. Were you not roaming the Sahara in your 30s ?? grin grin

Drop your aza, lemme bless it so you can give a decent meal to your people tonight cheesy
Oloriburuku wey Ogun go soon wreck

May God not allow anyone I know end up with a mental health patient like you pretending to be a medical doctor.

That you reside in a mental facility draped in a white coveral doesn't make you a medical doctor assholee, na werey you be.

See mad man sef don dey claim doctor oh... Wonders no go ever end lai lai

Werey wan disguise...

Oponu rada rada..

Werey alasho...
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by gaby(m): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
tinubu ruled lagos and we all see positive changes.
If his son seyi tinubu ruled,we are okay with it .
we saw how your mother were twerking for that 21 years old ikpeazus son,licking his scum like a worthless harlot.
This is the same governor who gave your father 1 litre of kerosene to drink.
Instead of you to be worried about the failure you guys elect in alaibo,you carry Progressive SW matter for head like gele .

You can't even miss the shitt-head filled bastards from the way they type like moronss

Na HIV go finish this one wey hunger don push to go dey do hookup..

Assholee

Where do stand at night in Abuja? Zone 4 abi na aiwaves?

My dogs need you for a night...
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by Wickedfact: 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
Mrfixitt:
This local idiot that has never left his hut in ogbomosho thinks everyone is wretched like him. Dirty fools supporting a man on diapers who urinates on himself to rule over them.

See this stupid akpu-eating pig. Today is sit at home on your cursed region and your parents are hiding under the bed but you are here opening your diseased mouth.

Look here, you mongrel. Your children will be slaves in this Lagos.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by Emmy909: 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
If only it will change the price of rice back to 8k - 10k....

If not, Bleep them, Bleep the rice factory.... rate of food hike is killing!!
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by franugo(m): 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
Realist12:
BAT2027 ♾

You're really delusional...sanitize what exactly when every public office one goes to is pay pay pay before your issue is resolved
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
gaby:

You can't even miss the shitt-head filled bastards from the way they type like moronss

Na HIV go finish this one wey hunger don push to go dey do hookup..

Assholee

Where do stand at night in Abuja? Zone 4 abi na aiwaves?

My dogs need you for a night...
let your dog have a taste of your w0rthless mother first.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by YeeboMuslim: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
gaby:

May God not allow anyone I know end up with a mental health patient like you pretending to be a medical doctor.

That you reside in a mental facility draped in a white coveral doesn't make you a medical doctor assholee, na werey you be.

See mad man sef don dey claim doctor oh... Wonders no go ever end lai lai

Werey wan disguise...

Oponu rada rada..

Werey alasho...
grin grin
The edo zombie even resides in my land cheesy grin
See this Oloriburuku .
May the land never be prosperous for you and your kind.

Eeyah !
I remind you of your failed destiny abi . cheesy cheesy
I ask again, what were you doing with your life at 23 grin grin
You and your worthless generation will never be able to lace my boot . Not in this life or even the hereafter
An ex convict with a battered destiny like you thinks he can come here to thrash talk our leaders. Lai Lai

Oloriburuku omo irankiran

Go home and hold the ugly buffoon ruining your destinies accountable grin cheesy

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by gaby(m): 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
let your dog have a taste of your worthless mother first.

Where is your hustle point at night, is it Wuse zone 4 or Airwaves? You haven't responded.

Oya dm me...

Worthless prostitute.

Thunder fire you die there idiot..
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
Yet Rice is expensive
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by gaby(m): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
YeeboMuslim:

grin grin
The edo zombie even resides in my land cheesy grin
See this Oloriburuku .
May the land never be prosperous for you and your kind.

Eeyah !
I remind you of your failed destiny abi . cheesy cheesy
I ask again, what were you doing with your life at 23 grin grin
You and your worthless generation will never be able to lace my boot . Not in this life or even the hereafter
An ex convict with a battered destiny like you thinks he can come here to thrash talk our leaders. Lai Lai

Oloriburuku omo irankiran

Go home and hold the ugly buffoon ruining your destinies accountable grin cheesy

My first kid won't even respond to your hello..lol

See monkey talking about age 23..lol

If only you knew.

Dem don use your destiny play kalokalo you go clap for dem until you finally enter grave for that mental facility wey you dey holed up in.

Asiwin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nosakhare Ogbemudia & Ekan Egonmwan's Pre-Wedding Photos / Gunshots At PDP Secretariat As Atiku Submits Nomination Form / Unknown Gunmen Assassinate Gbenga Ogbara (APC Chairman) In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.