Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos (29799 Views)

President Buhari Commissioned The Largest Solar Power Plant In Nigeria / Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State / Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by YeeboMuslim: 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
gaby:

Hahahhahaha

You go hear wheeeen today...

You never see anything.

I go knock the shiit wey full your s comot come plant small sense put inside so that next time when you see people wey you no fit lace their shoes dey talk you go carry your poo infested skull waka go from.

Empty shallow imp.

You are the lowest of the low you Libyan waste grin grin
Nairaland can't hide your failure .
You can't give what you don't have loser .
You have a single digit IQ.
The only working part of your brain is the part you use for breathing grin cheesy
The brainstem will go very soon too so you finally be dumped into the dustbin of history where you rightly belong grin grin
Old , demented , lying bigot

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by gaby(m): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
adekolaelect:
Try to grow sense . We are talking of development . You are talking of generational leading . A Terrorist that claims they use his destiny . Where will you be if your destiny is intact ? Tinubu is enslaving lagosians and south west but many of you have no where to come than this enslaving Yards. Oga you no make sense.

They just bought this oaf data to come earn his daily.meal.

Will you read on to see your mates getting whipped before you get off my mention you son of a dog?
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by WorkerBoy: 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
Still price of rice won't come down 🙄
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by obotematics: 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
The eastern brothers will never see these. I grew up hearing abakaliki rice, what prominence doesn't have today?
Youare going up and down nyah nyah nyah!!!! Mbok calm dawn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by Darkjudge24: 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Realist12:
All I have to say is . If Nigerians like let them vote rubbish and men without antecedents. Lagos economy has been forged on solid road map and will continually grow . It survived 16 year onslaught from the then ruling party PDP , it's still flourishing well as a ruling party.
All we need is visionary leadership that can set a valid road map for the country , not boxers or models.
Buhari has done his best sanitizing our public sector unlike PDP " share the money tenure "
I can't wait to see students loans , credit based economy, regional industrial hubs and ports when Nigerians get it right. Tinubu isn't a promise and fail .
BAT2027 ♾

Meanwhile It's beautiful seeing president Buhari smile . I'm so loving the Banquet showing on TVC right now 😍.
God will continue to bless u for been impartial when it comes to speaking ur mind. Nigeria shall be great again, i give kudos to our amiable president, he's Excellency President Omovudu Mohamadu Buhari for making our great country a rice producing country unlike before when Nigeria is flooded with outdated Asian rice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by 9LifeCat: 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
FlawlessKarl:

I am not Igbo tribal bastard , but let me be very candid,no western state aside Lagos state, can be compare with any state in south east in terms of infrastructure development, this development is not only in Urban areas, deep down interior villages. And that Lagos igbos and other Nigeria made it what it is today hence it's no man's state, it's collectively owned by all Nigerians

Anyways, keep disgracing yourself, I am not surprised a bit, because anyone who drums support for fóolish sick Tinubu is not sane at all.
which South East u dey talk the one with just one fly over. Now I understand why you can't Blame ur leaders for their flaws. And for lag being a no man's land, I blame the yorubas that accommodated your ancestors when the whole world rejected them. Awon omo ale jati jati.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by Skyehigher1: 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
Great development Nigeria will great again inshallah
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
F117nighthawk:
As u can never understand your unfounded comment u made here, many of u urchins or followers of these clueless leaders of course reason like them, the more reason they will continue to reason and live above u while u continue to be Fed with crumbs falling from their tables
Off point bro.
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
FlawlessKarl:

I am not Igbo tribal bastard , but let me be very candid,no western state aside Lagos state, can be compare with any state in south east in terms of infrastructure development, this development is not only in Urban areas, deep down interior villages. And that Lagos igbos and other Nigeria made it what it is today hence it's no man's state, it's collectively owned by all Nigerians

Anyways, keep disgracing yourself, I am not surprised a bit, because anyone who drums support for fóolish sick Tinubu is not sane at all.
Had my NYSC in the east bro, hahahahah, that place is a godforsaken hole.
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by Allisgud: 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
Where the rice
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by UrPapa: 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tinubu the bigot will never think of doing this in the East
Stupid drug dealer
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by ElSudani: 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
UrPapa:
Tinubu the bigot will never think of doing this in the East
Stupid drug dealer

Tinubu was never a governor in the East. You should ask people like Peter Obi.
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by BlueDuck: 12:20am On Jan 24, 2023
Fools how much rice does Lagos grow
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by LILTJAY: 1:24am On Jan 24, 2023
FlawlessKarl:

shocked

Always bragging with Lagos, aside Lagos tell me any state in west that can be compared to any state in south east or south south and that Lagos other Nigerians made what it is today, so basically, Lagos is collectively owned by all Nigerians because they contributed to it development.
oyo and ogun is more developed than the entire landlocked sad yeast cool cool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by LILTJAY: 1:31am On Jan 24, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

Go and slap your father as usual.

Omo ale omo monkey.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by TollinsN: 1:32am On Jan 24, 2023
slimfit1:
Largest you people are very funny how does this change anything?
All you people always wanted to hear about is bad news and the ones you can criticize. How can there be progress when a large percentage of the people in a Nation harbours dark minds out of ignorance. Even the so called educated ones are not educationally exposed to realities. They can't even mention just two world"a policies that affect their survival. Only to find someone to blame for their woos
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by Dadadididacontr: 3:24am On Jan 24, 2023
If Tinubu rules us and we are progressing it non of your headache. You can also vote for Tinubu to help your region.
You have talked as your sense can carry it.akinrada akindanidani.
Opolo inu igo ti won pe ni specimen A.

gaby:

Dundee.

All you have left of your shiiit-filled right numbskull is West and East, olodo.

What other part of Nigeria do you know?

Everyone is either from the West or East according to you non-entities.

Tinubu rule una and una papa. Him son Seyi go still rule una with una papa and una children.

Cursed renegades.

Dregs of the earth.

Asswipes...
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by Desusi: 3:33am On Jan 24, 2023
lansile:
God created some people to come life just to bad mouth every good thing done by the other set of people who are created to get things done in their lives.
Are you attributing these people to God?
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by gaby(m): 3:48am On Jan 24, 2023
Dadadididacontr:
If Tinubu rules us and we are progressing it non of your headache. You can also vote for Tinubu to help your region.
You have talked as your sense can carry it.akinrada akindanidani.
Opolo inu igo ti won pe ni specimen A.

Another homeless urchin just woke up from his under the bridge gutter.

Thunder fire you head for getting in my mention.
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by Nwagboriwe133: 4:13am On Jan 24, 2023
drlateef:

I agree with you 100%. We must never allow a few Chinedus to foist a disaster of a leader on us. Neither must we allow pdp to come back and remove the oxygen of our survival with Atiku, a confirmed thief.
God must punish you for supporting evil call thiefibu ,what is wrong with you guys,if tinubu was sincere for him self how can he go for Muslim vice ,after seeing the massive killing going on in the country,mark my ,is true that southwest are working hand in hand with northern Muslims, but remember when this caramitty will start to fall , know one will escape
We igbo are not desperate of obi becoming president, like tinubu ,but let's preys that after this election , Nigeria will not be like allepo Syria
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by Joezik(m): 6:11am On Jan 24, 2023
Realist12:
All I have to say is . If Nigerians like let them vote rubbish and men without antecedents. Lagos economy has been forged on solid road map and will continually grow . It survived 16 year onslaught from the then ruling party PDP , it's still flourishing well as a ruling party.
All we need is visionary leadership that can set a valid road map for the country , not boxers or models.
Buhari has done his best sanitizing our public sector unlike PDP " share the money tenure "
I can't wait to see students loans , credit based economy, regional industrial hubs and ports when Nigerians get it right. Tinubu isn't a promise and fail .
BAT2027 ♾

Meanwhile It's beautiful seeing president Buhari smile . I'm so loving the Banquet showing on TVC right now 😍.

Is the price of things in Lagos different from other states ?
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by michlins(m): 6:54am On Jan 24, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
Tinubu's protege doing wonders.

All jokes aside, what we need in Nigeria is a leader who can find and appoint smart intelligent people into government.
I don't think that there's any doubt that Tinubu has shown over the years the capability and capacity to find, appoint and nurture such intelligent people in good governance.

Vote wisely, don't be fooled by tribal and religious cacophony, think about the future of your unborn generations.

Vote for a man with record of getting things done not those that are just making promise but have failed when they were in charge of governance.
who appointed and discovered Buhari
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by africandollar: 7:28am On Jan 24, 2023
SegunBABA007:
Why do Bola Tinubu Fall Asleep & Make Mistakes During Public Events?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XJKW7Z0SjQ

Speak english please! Which one be do again?
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by koresh: 8:22am On Jan 24, 2023
Yahoo Boys from the east have taken over nailand. Reading some ppl comments here makes me laugh. Some of them don't even know where Imota is located but they quickly condemned the project all because of hatred for Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by CoolAmbience(m): 8:30am On Jan 24, 2023
Realist12:
BAT2027 ♾

You are very correct!

Just sit back and take a cursory look at each state in Nigeria...

Lagos clearly is about the only one with a masterplan for a sure, long term direction for infrastructural revolution and economic growth.

Tinubu, for me, is the best of the top four contenders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by Relixy2k: 8:31am On Jan 24, 2023
Please is this rice in the market now? Need to buy rice now cheap ohhh.
Realist12:
BAT2027 ♾

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by Invitationn: 9:28am On Jan 24, 2023
gaby:

Dundee.

All you have left of your shiiit-filled right numbskull is West and East, olodo.

What other part of Nigeria do you know?

Everyone is either from the West or East according to you non-entities.

Tinubu rule una and una papa. Him son Seyi go still rule una with una papa and una children.

Cursed renegades.

Dregs of the earth.

Asswipes...
Bros, after this your long epistle, you never still answer the simple question wey the guy ask you
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by Invitationn: 9:31am On Jan 24, 2023
codeworks:
Rice now very cheap. Nonsense
Dey there dey wait for cheap rice, you hear grin
It’s coming LOL
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by CoolAmbience(m): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2023
Aremwayne:
Lagos governor seems to be doing really well. Urchins will soon attribute this success to their Drug Lord. grin grin

You seem to be the urchin here.

You believe that Tinubu singlehandedly handpicks Lagos governors...then, when they perform, you do not think the same Tinubu that 'put' them there deserves any commendation.

Tinubu orchestrated Ambode removal abi? Is Sanwoolu not doing better than Ambode? Isn't this a representation of Tinubu's wish for Lagos?

You guys should cut some slack for this man, Tinubu. Hate or like, he has a penchant for big things.

Imagine, Lekki Deep Seaport, Africa's largest Rice Mill, Imota Rice Mill, Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Railway, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway etc...

Believe it or not, Tinubu had a hand in all of these critical projects.
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by mafluxfire: 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
Wailers will still complain ooo. They are so shallow minded to know that it is infrastructure that will drive the economy.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide / Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow / Air Force Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash Buried In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.