Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos (29806 Views)

President Buhari Commissioned The Largest Solar Power Plant In Nigeria / Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State / Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by F117nighthawk: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
As u can never understand your unfounded comment u made here, many of u urchins or followers of these clueless leaders of course reason like them, the more reason they will continue to reason and live above u while u continue to be Fed with crumbs falling from their tables

quote author=NOETHNICITY post=120316992]Im sure you can never understand what traffic means in that your remote village of upper ewwka in abia state[/quote]
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
gaby:

Where is your hustle point at night, is it Wuse zone 4 or Airwaves? You haven't responded.

Oya dm me...

Worthless prostitute.

Thunder fire you die there idiot..
werey,am not like your w0rthless mother who stand by road side during her time.
Am sure you are product of mixed sperm πŸ˜€

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by Belleful: 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
How Lagos no go full? When everything soft . Una, na lag I dey see so o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by Sammy5413(m): 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Before na my papa go commission am?
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by gaby(m): 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
Am very sure you are product of mixed sperm πŸ˜€

Next time, you'd learn to mind your hustle and find your customers in peace while avoiding my mention.

Na HIV go kill you before this year end you bastard.
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by cocolacec(m): 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Bridget95:
what are they doing in ogun for money.

Idiat
Na IPOB relocate go Ogun to continue their trade in human parts.since Eboes troop in Ogun it has never been the same again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by YeeboMuslim: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
gaby:

My first kid won't even respond to your hello..lol

See monkey talking about age 23..lol

If only you knew.

Dem don use your destiny play kalokalo you go clap for dem until you finally enter grave for that mental facility wey you dey holed up in.

Asiwin
Of course an apple doesn't fall far from its tree.
You are a loser and it's only reasonable that you'd give birth to a loser too grin grin
Why would I even want to say hello to a scion of a loser grin grin
Lastly, what makes you think I live or work in that shit hole with you grin grin

You have a single digit IQ sir cheesy cheesy
OLORIBURUKU FOOL AT 40 grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
gaby:

Next time, you'd learn to mind your hustle and find your customers in peace while avoiding my mention.

Na HIV go kill you before this year end you bastard.
koshi werey πŸ–•

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by orisa37: 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
The bags of Rice should bear Price tags.
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
YeeboMuslim:

You are a loser and it's only reasonable that you'd give birth to a loser too grin grin
Why I would I even want to say hello to a scion of a loser grin grin
And what makes you think I live or work in that shit hole with you grin grin

FOOL AT 40 grin
pardon that man now haba

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
To whoz you slap dey hungry me
ATLIEN2027:
Tinubu's protege doing wonders.

All jokes aside, what we need in Nigeria is a leader who can find and appoint smart intelligent people into government.
I don't think that there's any doubt that Tinubu has shown over the years the capability and capacity to find, appoint and nurture such intelligent people in good governance.

Vote wisely, don't be fooled by tribal and religious cacophony, think about the future of your unborn generations.

Vote for a man with record of getting things done not those that are just making promise but have failed when they were in charge of governance.
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by YeeboMuslim: 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
Am very sure you are product of mixed sperm πŸ˜€
During her time ke
Only death will make her old woman retire from the trade cheesy grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
YeeboMuslim:

During her time ke
Only death will make her old woman retire from the trade cheesy grin
have you patronized her to knw she is still In game πŸ˜‚
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by YeeboMuslim: 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
have you patronized her to knw she is still In game πŸ˜‚
I could smell it from that old loser called gaby cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nice one
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by YeeboMuslim: 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
pardon that man now haba
He's an old fool and I have his time tonight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
YeeboMuslim:

I could smell it from that old loser called gaby cheesy grin
am sure you won’t wanna have a taste of that overused expired smelly kpekus πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by Cajal(m): 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
Realist12:
All I have to say is . If Nigerians like let them vote rubbish and men without antecedents. Lagos economy has been forged on solid road map and will continually grow . It survived 16 year onslaught from the then ruling party PDP , it's still flourishing well as a ruling party.
All we need is visionary leadership that can set a valid road map for the country , not boxers or models.
Buhari has done his best sanitizing our public sector unlike PDP " share the money tenure "
I can't wait to see students loans , credit based economy, regional industrial hubs and ports when Nigerians get it right. Tinubu isn't a promise and fail .
BAT2027 β™Ύ
Correct

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by YeeboMuslim: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
am sure you won’t wanna have a taste of that overused expired smelly kpekus πŸ˜‚
The same cursed kpekus that brought that senile oaf to this world ??
God forbid
Not even for all the riches of this world grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by ATLIEN2027: 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
To whoz you slap dey hungry me

Go and slap your father as usual.

Omo ale omo monkey.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by gaby(m): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
YeeboMuslim:

Why would I even want to say hello to a scion of a loser grin grin
Lastly, what makes you think I live or work in that shit hole with you grin grin

FOOL AT 40 grin

You don't live in the shiithole, yet your head is buried in the butthole of a diaper-wearing thief to lord over the shithole. How moronic.

You are truly densed.

What a non-entity.

Na ogun go kill you wherever you dey holed up in.

Idiota
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
YeeboMuslim:

The same cursed kpekus that brought that senile oaf to this world ??
God forbid
Not even for all the riches of this world grin cheesy
you too get bad mouth walai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by Ritchiee: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
Tinubu's protege doing wonders.

All jokes aside, what we need in Nigeria is a leader who can find and appoint smart intelligent people into government.
I don't think that there's any doubt that Tinubu has shown over the years the capability and capacity to find, appoint and nurture such intelligent people in good governance.

Vote wisely, don't be fooled by tribal and religious cacophony, think about the future of your unborn generations.

Vote for a man with record of getting things done not those that are just making promise but have failed when they were in charge of governance.
I dont know the wicked people that are floating Obi.
He was a calamity when he was tested as the governor of Anambra state..He is still a calamity.
May God continue to improve Tinubu healthwise.
He has been tested,trusted and he is guaranteed.
May God not let an Obi happen to Nigeria or else Nigeria is finished.
May God overcome the devilish and wicked people trying to sell Obi, a bad omen,a calamity to Nigerians.
Obi is DOA.
A sick and old Tinubu is many times better than Obi.
Obi,s antecedents are nothing to write home about.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by gaby(m): 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
YeeboMuslim:

He's an old fool and I have his time tonight

Lol...

I thought you weren't in the shiithole....

Werey keeps trying to disguise?

Where is the mental facility you are gold up in located that's already night time?

Mental facility patient dey claim medical doctor.

Madness no go true true.

You can't even be consistent in keeping up with your lies...

Hahahha

Na that shiiit hole you and everyone wey dey pray for calamity to take.over the shitholee go die put.

Na only television you go from dey see airport and airplanes.

Useless selfish lunatics..
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by thebar: 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
Wickedfact:

No be me say make your mama dey drink kerosene.

Eko rice is for Lagosians. If you are suffering from hunger, go and meet UNICEF, WFP or WHO. Those are the agencies that feed the hungry like you.

Eko rice and Lake rice[color=#770077][/color]
Even if the price still go up now, it's just like the foreign rice
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by YeeboMuslim: 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
gaby:

You don't live in the shiithole, yet your head is buried in the butthole of a diaper-wearing thief to lord over the shithole. How moronic.

You are truly densed.

What a non-entity.

Na ogun go kill you wherever you dey holed up in.

Idiota
Oloriburuku.
Nigeria is still my country and I will always have interest in the country.
I don't expect your demented self to appreciate that fact sha cheesy
A dying Tinubu on life support is better than everyone in your worthless lineage.
Get that into your shrunken brain cheesy grin
Tinubu is your mate and he's fighting to be president while you on the hand is typing away from a sanatorium exchanging banters with people who won't be able to say hello to your useless children cheesy grin
How pathetic!
You should engage the angel that wrote your destiny in a fisticuff when you eventually meet him because the guy no try for you at all grin cheesy grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by gaby(m): 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
YeeboMuslim:

Oloriburuku.
Nigeria is still my country and I will always have interest in the country.
I don't expect your demented self to appreciate that fact sha cheesy
A dying Tinubu on life support is better than everyone in your worthless lineage.
Get that into your shrunken brain cheesy grin
Tinubu is your mate and he's fighting to be president while you on the hand is typing away from a sanatorium exchanging banters with people who won't be able to say hello to your useless children cheesy grin
How pathetic!
You should engage the angel that wrote your destiny in a fisticuff when you eventually meet him because the guy no try for you at all grin cheesy grin

I thought you claimed to be a medical doctor who doesn't live or work in the shiithole.

Oya, let's hear a new lie from you lowlife urchin.

Craze man dey claim medical doctor.

E no go ever better for any of una.

Wey your other riff-raff mates.

I get una time wella

It's not night yet from my end...

I'm live in the middle of the Sahara..

Foolish children..
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by felzokugo(m): 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
Largest rice mill....yet rice is fuckin expensive! Spits!
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by Blakhorse: 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
Amayabor1:

Your man with antecedents is sick. He has dementia. He should go rest. No matter your level of antecedents, if you are sick, there is little to nothing you can do with presidential power.

PDP- Power to the people!

Are you his doctors or you have access to his medical records? Please provide evidence that he has dementia and incapacitated

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunshots At PDP Secretariat As Atiku Submits Nomination Form / Unknown Gunmen Assassinate Gbenga Ogbara (APC Chairman) In Osun / Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.