Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos (29804 Views)

President Buhari Commissioned The Largest Solar Power Plant In Nigeria / Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State / Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by Lunja: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
zionstaar75:
so the billions spent on the construction is just to take pictures for Buhari, I'm very good (an A student in English but am short of words to describe this your mentality

"A student in English," the correct phrase is:

I'm lost for words... cheesy

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by zionstaar75: 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
Lunja:

ure probably lost that's why ure comfortable with the phrase,I can't use it,am short of words is very correct English. If u disagree please bring forth your proof and I will humbly allude to it
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by zionstaar75: 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
Lunja:

Mr Prof I hope u can read?

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by Lunja: 6:32am On Jan 26, 2023
zionstaar75:
ure probably lost that's why ure comfortable with the phrase,I can't use it,am short of words is very correct English. If u disagree please bring forth your proof and I will humbly allude to it

You must be very short in reasoning.
You claim to be an A student in English, yet you don't know the difference between am & I'm (short form of I am) cheesy
Am short words remains incorrect, bring forth your proof...
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by tdayoojo: 11:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
ElSudani:

Nigeria is more than capable of supplying 10 of these rice mills. We must not always look at how and why things wouldn't work but how to make them work.
Same question some people asked about Dangote refinery, same question some asked about Lekki free Trade Zone.

Can't we ask honest question again.? The production of paddy in the SW is of concern to me and that was my reason for raising the question. Others might know what l didn't know. I have lived in all the state of the SW at one time or the other. I don't know any state in the west where rice is cultivated in such a large quantities that can feed the factory.
If there
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by tdayoojo: 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=tdayoojo post=120435719]

Can't we ask honest question again.? The production of paddy in the SW is of concern to me and that was my reason for raising the question. Others might know what l didn't know. I have lived in all the state of the SW at one time or the other. I don't know any state in the west where rice is cultivated in such a large quantities that can feed the factory.
If there anyone, tell us right here. If we are relying on importation of paddy from other African countries, tell us. That is all. I have not said or insinuated that the factory will not work.
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos by ElSudani: 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
tdayoojo:

If there

There's nothing wrong in asking questions. We simply cannot rely on the traditional way of doing things anymore. Rice can do well in the south west. In fact, there are some communities in Ekiti and Ogun that are traditional rice growers. We need to adapt to modern way of agriculture. Mechanized, good irrigation and land use systems, other inputs like Fertilizer etc. Hoe and cutlasses won't do it anymore.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos / Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds / Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.