Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) (564 Views)

Sowore Questions Tinubu's Absence At Peace Accord, Confronts Shettima (Video) / I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) / Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) by Naijalarry: 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s92wXHFMOe8

The All Progressives Congress (APC) vice presidential candidate Kashim Shettima has dismissed claims about Tinubuโ€™s health and age.

He said: โ€œWe are not preparing for the Olympics but an institution that thrives on the superiority of ideas and established track records.โ€

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/01/23/lagos-was-a-super-slum-until-tinubu-became-governor-says-shettima/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

Re: Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) by Ednan: 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
That must be a sleep of tongue. You can't say the health of a president of over 200million people is not a challenge.

Except you have a backup plan

Re: Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) by oyin44: 11:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
100% CORRECT ....

together we need to lend hands and salvage this country

This man sabi talk ..l like shettima

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
Damn! ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Shettima is too sound!

Asiwaju made the perfect choice!

Shettimaโ€™s father must have really invested a lot into his education. Dude confidently spits ๐Ÿ”ฅ

And some hogs will still stoop low to say a 3rd class graduate is more competent and sound, than like of Shettima!

Yโ€™all quit all that joke! Stop comparing wood with gold!
Re: Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) by Racoon(m): 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
Meaning a serious and solemn national business like contesting for the presidency of a multi-secular nation with multi-complex problems like Nigeria is simply as easy as taking a stroll in the park or entering in a merry-go-round?

See how senseless, arrogant and out of reality these useless politicians always talk thereby taking the electorate for granted?

See how Shettima downgrade the sacredness of the office of the president because the BH kingpin is out to defend a Chicago heroine-drug baron who is just a placeholder for him. Any wonder Nigeria is no where despite 63 years of nationhood?
Re: Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) by BossGerald: 11:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
oyin44:
100% CORRECT ....

Salvage the country from who?? Same Apc? Same buhari that tifnubu foisted on sane Nigerians??

Did you skip your medication?? Are you mentally deranged??

You're one of the numerous problems facing this country??

Re: Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) by oyin44: 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
BossGerald:

Salvage the country from who?? Same Apc? Same buhari that tifnubu foisted on sane Nigerians??

Dey swear for you ?

Or are you inflicted with curse from your mother's wombs

At least ..Ur medulla oblongata should be the one to speak for you.. not ur anus

Re: Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) by NothingDoMe: 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
Really daft for shettima to say this. So we should just continue voting sick and senile old men to be president of this country abi? How the country wan move forward?

Re: Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) by BossGerald: 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
oyin44:

Dey swear for you ? Or are you inflicted with curse from your mother's womb

You're the cursed one...you're cursed with failure, that's why you've been supporting your likes till this moment.

Nigeria can not afford a sick and incoherent president...things were not this hard before you wicked thieves ganged up against goodluck Jonathan.

Do you expect us to reward Apc incompetency?? I spit on your evil soul

Re: Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) by NothingDoMe: 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
oyin44:
100% CORRECT ....

Lol salvage APC from APC ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) by Yaribanzaonic: 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
You dont have a Mother, that is why its easy for you to say nonsense about another persons mother.

You are a product of a man sleeping with a female cow. That is why , you reason like a fuul..spits
angry angry angry angry angry

oyin44:

Dey swear for you ? Or are you inflicted with curse from your mother's womb

Re: Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) by oyin44: 11:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
BossGerald:

You're the cursed one...you're cursed with failure, that's why you've been supporting your likes till this moment.

Nigeria can not afford a sick and incoherent president...things were not this hard before you wicked thieves ganged up against goodluck Jonathan.

Do you expect us to reward Apc incompetency?? I spit on your evil soul

Check ur medulla oblongata. ...there a serious problem going on there

Re: Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) by oyin44: 12:03am On Jan 24, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
You dont have a Mother, that is why its easy for you to say nonsense about another persons mother.

You are a product of a man sleeping with a female cow. That is why , you reason like a fuul..spits
angry angry angry angry angry

Just like ur father..๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Re: Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) by Yaribanzaonic: 12:07am On Jan 24, 2023
E pain am die.

As for ya father, even thiefnubuu, make sense pass am. Ya pops is a zombie relic that wears rags as designers..spits

oyin44:

Just like ur father..๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Re: Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) by Scream(m): 12:08am On Jan 24, 2023
Too many mad people in this country...so, we should elect someone that is physically and mentally sick because he gad good ideas that he used to enrich himself and impoverishing a state?

Have they finally agreed that they are asking us to elect a huge medical liability for another four years after all we went in the hands of the one there presently,?

When will they (especially the urchins above) allow the country to move forward?
Re: Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) by oyin44: 12:19am On Jan 24, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
E pain me die.

As for my father, even obi the mumu, make sense pass him. My pops is a zombidiot relic that wears rags as designers..spits

100% correct kid..

Re: Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) by Yaribanzaonic: 12:36am On Jan 24, 2023
You can DIE grin..nobody send you. Even thiefnubuu no send you, talkless of Seyi. grin

oyin44:

E dey pain me ohhh!! As thiefnubuu na better Idiot..my papa and mama still send me to support am. Na now I know say, my papa na ode and my mama na olosho. I need third mainland.bridge, make I die as zombie wey I be

Re: Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) by oyin44: 12:40am On Jan 24, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
l will die grin..nobody send me. Even obi the mumu no send me, talkless of his secessionist son. grin

It makes sense๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Re: Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) by jefdr001: 12:46am On Jan 24, 2023
So at 95 Tinubu has superior ideas. What an insult to my generation.
Re: Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) by Moh247: 12:51am On Jan 24, 2023
Zenith Golden Boy.... If Shetima was freed to hold interviews as he wishes am sure he would have torn Obi supporters apart
Re: Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) by onatisi(m): 3:31am On Jan 24, 2023
The same ideas he had for 8 years and couldn't make his party implement one of them . The same tinubu that continually praised buhari for 8 solid years saying buhari was doing very well despite the MN ruining the nation economy. Infact these apc don't even know how to campaign . They are still shameless about the failures of this apc government and thinking that they don't need to apologize.
It is another thing to say we didn't do our best but we will do better but coming to say that you have ideas and yet didn't implement any of them for 8 years!!!

Re: Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) by gebest: 4:13am On Jan 24, 2023
Presidency pas the Olympics brother Shettima
Re: Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) by SaiOba: 4:21am On Jan 24, 2023
He skipped his medication
BossGerald:

Re: Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) by SaiOba: 4:33am On Jan 24, 2023
Zenith Golden Boy my foot.. yeah, he would have ran Obi supporters down with his crap but after Datti Baba Ahmed had scolded him on the international media chat, the werey terrorรฌst (Sh!tman) hide his face n since then shut the gutter he calls mouth. The Shi!tman took Datti's advice because if he had said another pim ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Him sef know say Na bulldozer go jam am๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Tell sh!tman to try face his fellow VP's with his lies if he has balls ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ No be for supporters body him go dey flex muscle..

All dis APC Bois una too daft.. walai!

Una principal no fit face him fellow Presidential Candidates from other party.

Una VP no get balls to face him fellow VPs, yet una go come online cum dey brag with una Bulabaa Balabuu Nigerian Paul Biya ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…

Awon werey wey don Mฤ“nt.
Moh247:
Zenith Golden Boy .... If Shetima was freed to hold interviews as he wishes am sure he would have torn Obi supporters apart
Re: Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) by theophorus(m): 4:34am On Jan 24, 2023
Kai! To think that sometimes these people are referred to as 'quota' system product is a very wrong thought.

Check the Brilliance of this guy and then Kai, them dey use their brain.

32days to go.
Re: Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) by Mynd44: 5:01am On Jan 24, 2023

(1)

Tribunal Pronouncement: Now That We Have A "Fidi-E" Governor In Osun State / Fuel And Naira Scarcity: Cabals Revealed / Thank You Urchins. #obidattiinlagos Is Trending