Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,434 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) (33798 Views)

Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? / Coca-Cola Launches First Alcoholic Drink (Photo) / Coca-cola Plans To Launch Its First Alcoholic Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by aylive02(m): 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
just say you don't have money.

You can never afford this kind of drinks.

Shior!
. How many can your lineage afford? grin
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by deavicky(m): 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
GorillaApp:
Abeg the drink dey give enternal life?
na the real holy communion be that. If person come ur house u serve with the cover.

1 Like

Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by darediamond(m): 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Chai!
Apaaara!!!
Yeeyee!!!
grin
GorillaApp:
Abeg the drink dey give enternal life?
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by JoNach: 1:01am On Jan 25, 2023
aylive02:
. How many of this can your father afford? cheesy

Lol forget about my father oo... is not the cause of the curse of poverty in your lineage... you don't even know the name of the drink..lol wretched standard bastard
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by aylive02(m): 4:38am On Jan 25, 2023
JoNach:

Lol forget about my father oo... is not the cause of the curse of poverty in your lineage... you don't even know the name of the drink..lol wretched standard bastard
. How many can your father afford
Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by BeanX(m): 4:56am On Jan 25, 2023
Drink of life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) by smart8956: 6:49am On Jan 27, 2023
Akinzo2121:
Me wey dey find #50 buy gala chop...
Send your account no , follow like our Facebook page UCONNECT ICT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa Food / How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video) / How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.