Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Tinubu Running For President Not Olympics; Vote For His Ideas – Shettima (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Running For President Not Olympics; Vote For His Ideas – Shettima (Video) (10685 Views)

APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration / I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) / Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Running For President Not Olympics; Vote For His Ideas – Shettima (Video) by Patriotsleague: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
Icumsa45:

Your signature is totally different than your comment.

Were you born in 2007 or something? All tribes have been living in Lagos before your urinating lord migrated from Irabiji.
Your Eastern region is an old region too, and coal city was in Enugu since the 70s, with billions of federal government money invested in it, but your bitterness and bad mind chases away Nigerians from South east, while Lagosians embrace visitors with an open mind.
Re: Tinubu Running For President Not Olympics; Vote For His Ideas – Shettima (Video) by jaxxy(m): 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
Corrupt ideas that's are now vague and washed?

'Nigerian presidency is not a retirement home abeg.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Running For President Not Olympics; Vote For His Ideas – Shettima (Video) by Cantonese: 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
Those who run for Olympics do so with their heads and their bodies in good shape. Stop deceiving yourselves.
Re: Tinubu Running For President Not Olympics; Vote For His Ideas – Shettima (Video) by Zorn: 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Shettima just stick to the terrorism you know best! grin grin grin
Omo wetin you smoke before you make this comment cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Running For President Not Olympics; Vote For His Ideas – Shettima (Video) by Akharmony: 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
so military recruitement should also b on ideas only and not stamina amd strenght. .
Re: Tinubu Running For President Not Olympics; Vote For His Ideas – Shettima (Video) by charles614: 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
Person wey get dementia still they get idea

Re: Tinubu Running For President Not Olympics; Vote For His Ideas – Shettima (Video) by DaCharis2016: 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
Shot up there! Who has integrity you're saying?
Re: Tinubu Running For President Not Olympics; Vote For His Ideas – Shettima (Video) by TristanX: 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
God! Imagine an incoming VP saying thrash. How did we get here pls?

Urchins like Moh247 fredoooooo BATified2023, is this what u wish upon Nigerians? Oh my goodness
Re: Tinubu Running For President Not Olympics; Vote For His Ideas – Shettima (Video) by Moh247: 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=TristanX post=120340104]God! Imagine an incoming VP saying thrash. How did we get here pls?

Urchins like Moh247 fredoooooo BATified2023, is this what u wish upon Nigerians? Oh my goodness[/quote

Naso they gave your father Job to descredit MKO Abiola around free readers newspaper joint... He felt he was hurting Yoruba.

Now you have gotten assigned the Job to descredit Bola Ahmed Tinubu online

And like your father you shall suffer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Running For President Not Olympics; Vote For His Ideas – Shettima (Video) by TristanX: 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
Moh247:

Naso they give my useless father Job to descredit POLITICIANS around free readers newspaper joint... He felt he was hurting Yoruba.

Now i have gotten assigned the Job of an URCHIN with Bola Ahmed Tinubu online

And like my depraved father i shall suffer

Pray not to end like your Goofy father.

Monthly APC chop money don finish ya destiny
Re: Tinubu Running For President Not Olympics; Vote For His Ideas – Shettima (Video) by Quodseverismete: 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
So that you will become president abi
Re: Tinubu Running For President Not Olympics; Vote For His Ideas – Shettima (Video) by Akumasnr: 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
SHETIMA eloquence is a top notch. Non of other contestants join together can match him in all ramifications.
Re: Tinubu Running For President Not Olympics; Vote For His Ideas – Shettima (Video) by musazulyadain: 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
I just like this man, of course he can talk!
Re: Tinubu Running For President Not Olympics; Vote For His Ideas – Shettima (Video) by Nwaelohim: 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
That's the point. Capacity not age. That's how they abused PMB with age. Today he has outperform GEJ in every area of governance. Tinubu is old with ideas obi is young without ideas.
Re: Tinubu Running For President Not Olympics; Vote For His Ideas – Shettima (Video) by sonature1: 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
post=120334781:
We want an institution that thrives on the superiority of ideas and established track record.

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition, una dey hear ?!

Salute to your next president by God's Grace.
Insha Allah

Meet the winner of the Award of the Most Shameless Nairalander, 2022
Re: Tinubu Running For President Not Olympics; Vote For His Ideas – Shettima (Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
This terrorist want to become president through back door its not happening
Re: Tinubu Running For President Not Olympics; Vote For His Ideas – Shettima (Video) by Primusinterpares(m): 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
So you rule by proxy ni
Re: Tinubu Running For President Not Olympics; Vote For His Ideas – Shettima (Video) by Ekzoba(m): 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
I blame the gullible Nigeria that still support these criminals out of tribalism and religion.Look at the audacity tufiakwa.
MrNotAgain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s92wXHFMOe8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqAk2xp07EQ

Source- https://gazettengr.com/tinubu-running-for-president-not-olympics-vote-for-his-ideas-shettima/
Re: Tinubu Running For President Not Olympics; Vote For His Ideas – Shettima (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Ideas that make your papa, mama, all your prominent men and Obi live in Lagos. Flaat head no ideas, just to steal, sell drugs and import like Obi.

Ideas that made Tinubu abandon Iragbiji for ready made lagos?
He should have stayed in Osun and make Iragbiji like lagos if he has ideas na.

Peter Obi and other millions of people have been in lagos making legit money when Tinubu was still in Chicago selling drugs.

Tinubu will never be president, he should go and make Iragbiji become like lagos first, charity begins at home.
Re: Tinubu Running For President Not Olympics; Vote For His Ideas – Shettima (Video) by uzhiyeka(m): 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
We can't vote for a man who is outdated. He should go home and enjoy his golden age His old for crying out loud.

I shot a sheriff... by Bob Mary
Re: Tinubu Running For President Not Olympics; Vote For His Ideas – Shettima (Video) by rummmy: 6:29am On Jan 25, 2023
daygee12:

Because Lagos is a no man's land that's the reason an Igbo man is the Governor of Lagos state, very soon everyone go know their levels.
that is why an osun ex gov is the chief power broker..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki / 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East / Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.