Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Your Girl Go Sit With Your Male Neighbour: Morally Wrong Or Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girl Go Sit With Your Male Neighbour: Morally Wrong Or Right? (1844 Views)

Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys / "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Girl Go Sit With Your Male Neighbour: Morally Wrong Or Right? by Eddodoh(m): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2023
I came home to pick my phone that i was charging & as I was leaving the house, I got a call from my girl that she's in my place.

I didn't see anybody when i entered my house unless one of my female neighbour that was going to the toilet, the house was quiet. I felt she's with my male neighbour who is her in-law & also her church cadet captain cos i had warned her once to stop going to sit in his room anytime she visit me. I am not stopping her from going to greet him but she going to sit even when his wife wasn't around & the guy's door is usually closed.

So, when she said that she's inside my house, i told her that she was suppose to come out & meet me. I sat outside my house by the gate, she came out from the guy's room & met me. She said that she had being calling & i wasn't picking & that i should check my missed calls. I checked & i saw that she called me like 8 times & that was because i locked my phone in the room while charging it. And, i asked her when did she come, she said that since around 3pm & it was already 4:45pm. So, she had been in my neighbour's room for more than an hour.

Considering that i have warned her against such in the past & it doesn't make sense to me. Moreso, what will my other neighbours think? It's even embarrasing to me.

We had issue last year & the same guy intervened & when we were talking during that time he mentioned that she was his ex, that it was the marriage btw his brother & her sister that seperated them though I have not let her know that he has told me such.

So, I wasn't responding to her gists or what she was saying. I didn't even allow her into my room. I was imagining why will someone with morals behave like that. Let's assume that there's nothing between them. Does that even make sense? I have confronted her again & she doesn't see anything wrong with that. She said that he's her in-law & church cadet boss which I know but I told her that i don't like her going there to sit behind close doors for that long. To my surprise she sent a message that it's over that we should quit d r/ship. I laughed & I called her to tell her that I am sure that there's more to this her attitude if she prefer we quit than she stop coming around to be with her so called in-law & cadet captain. I told her that i am ready to quit if she won't stop.

Do U think i am over-reacting? Is her attitude morally wrong or right? Any suggestion?
Re: Your Girl Go Sit With Your Male Neighbour: Morally Wrong Or Right? by Tenrack: 10:39am On Jan 24, 2023
Eddodoh:
I came home to pick my phone that i was charging & as I was leaving the house, I got a call from my girl that she's in my place.

I didn't see anybody when i entered my house unless one of my female neighbour that was going to the toilet, the house was quiet. I felt she's with my male neighbour who is her in-law & also her church cadet captain cos i had warned her once to stop going to sit in his room anytime she visit me. I am not stopping her from going to greet him but she going to sit even when his wife wasn't around & the guy's door is usually closed.

So, when she said that she's inside my house, i told her that she was suppose to come out & meet me. I sat outside my house by the gate, she came out from the guy's room & met me. She said that she had being calling & i wasn't picking & that i should check my missed calls. I checked & i saw that she called me like 8 times & that was because i locked my phone in the room while charging it. And, i asked her when did she come, she said that since around 3pm & it was already 4:45pm. So, she had been in my neighbour's room for more than an hour.

Considering that i have warned her against such in the past & it doesn't make sense to me. Moreso, what will my other neighbours think? It's even embarrasing to me.

We had issue last year & the same guy intervened & when we were talking during that time he mentioned that she was his ex, that it was the marriage btw his brother & her sister that seperated them though I have not let her know that he has told me such.

So, I wasn't responding to her gists or what she was saying. I didn't even allow her into my room. I was imagining why will someone with morals behave like that. Let's assume that there's nothing between them. Does that even make sense? I have confronted her again & she doesn't see anything wrong with that. She said that he's her in-law & church cadet boss which I know but I told her that i don't like her going there to sit behind close doors for that long. To my surprise she sent a message that it's over that we should quit d r/ship. I laughed & I called her to tell her that I am sure that there's more to this her attitude if she prefer we quit than she stop coming around to be with her so called in-law & cadet captain. I told her that i ready to quit if she won't stop.

Do U think i am over-reacting? Is her attitude morally wrong or right? Any suggestion?

you aren't

3 Likes

Re: Your Girl Go Sit With Your Male Neighbour: Morally Wrong Or Right? by gfelo(m): 10:40am On Jan 24, 2023
boss u are a king never over value gf, similar thing happen in my neighbor hood, my guy bae visited him from village, every time she used to visit my guy neighbor in d name of collectin home video, na so this my guy neighbor take advantage nack this girl, luck ran out of them my guy catch them, shame cudnt allow the girl go back to village because the guy called her parent and inform them, as am talking to u now the girl is like a prostitute every body is banging her now.

12 Likes

Re: Your Girl Go Sit With Your Male Neighbour: Morally Wrong Or Right? by Edipet(m): 11:11am On Jan 24, 2023
Give them space to see if they if do justice to morally right or wrong you are talking about
Re: Your Girl Go Sit With Your Male Neighbour: Morally Wrong Or Right? by jeromestarks: 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
Op, you're a fool.

U carry girl matter for head like religion.
Again, you're a fool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Girl Go Sit With Your Male Neighbour: Morally Wrong Or Right? by ifihearam: 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Your instinct tells you something is not right and rightfully so it isnt.
They are fucking or at the verge of banging again.

Your banny does not love or respect you one bit.
I know the humiliation you will face when she still comes visiting after the break up but you have to man up and face it over time it will pass.

Get a more beautiful and mature girl so long.

She never loved you, she is rather in love with your neighbor and the church bullshit is a cover up.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Girl Go Sit With Your Male Neighbour: Morally Wrong Or Right? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
lipsrsealed
I get your point bro..but most times, guyman instincts no dey lie...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Girl Go Sit With Your Male Neighbour: Morally Wrong Or Right? by DaddyCash: 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
Thanks for your suspicion.

Your girlfriend is codedly still dating your neighbour. They are both using you as a cover-up.

Dump the ashawo and look for a more responsible lady.

4 Likes

Re: Your Girl Go Sit With Your Male Neighbour: Morally Wrong Or Right? by StrongAlphMale: 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
jeromestarks:
Op, you're a fool.

Again, you're a fool.

Fool is an understatement. The op is an idiot and a half man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Girl Go Sit With Your Male Neighbour: Morally Wrong Or Right? by StrongAlphMale: 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
Oga, Nigeria girls were created to be banged, so bang that girl and pass her over to your neighbor to have his own share of the kpekpus too.

Bros, she's not your girlfriend it's just your turn.

3 Likes

Re: Your Girl Go Sit With Your Male Neighbour: Morally Wrong Or Right? by marlow1962(m): 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Your Girl Go Sit With Your Male Neighbour: Morally Wrong Or Right? by nicerod(m): 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
grin grin grin

I chop ur babe 3 rounds before u came

Different styles

She's coming on Sunday for rematch

So pe otilo to ur gf

Re: Your Girl Go Sit With Your Male Neighbour: Morally Wrong Or Right? by Jayboi(m): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
Bros. I'm with u in this matter. There's definitely more going on btw them. She just de use u as cover. Kindly accept her breakup proposal and move on. Nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Girl Go Sit With Your Male Neighbour: Morally Wrong Or Right? by Qatar2022: 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
Eddodoh:

So, I wasn't responding to her gists or what she was saying. I didn't even allow her into my room. I was imagining why will someone with morals behave like that. Let's assume that there's nothing between them. Does that even make sense? I have confronted her again & she doesn't see anything wrong with that. She said that he's her in-law & church cadet boss which I know but I told her that i don't like her going there to sit behind close doors for that long. To my surprise she sent a message that it's over that we should quit d r/ship. I laughed & I called her to tell her that I am sure that there's more to this her attitude if she prefer we quit than she stop coming around to be with her so called in-law & cadet captain. I told her that i am ready to quit if she won't stop.

They're still dating/having sex , you do the right thing for the sake of your mental health

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Girl Go Sit With Your Male Neighbour: Morally Wrong Or Right? by Qatar2022: 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=jeromestarks post=120334918]Op, you're a fool.

Again, you're a fool.[/quote
People like you do the worst

1 Like

Re: Your Girl Go Sit With Your Male Neighbour: Morally Wrong Or Right? by 4ward4: 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2023
Why looking for a second thought, you are the man here. trust your judgment that singular attribute will help you In building your home.

1 Like

Re: Your Girl Go Sit With Your Male Neighbour: Morally Wrong Or Right? by Autobot05: 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
jeromestarks:
Op, you're a fool.

Again, you're a fool.

I wanted to say this is a less harsh way ... but anyway no time for peace
Re: Your Girl Go Sit With Your Male Neighbour: Morally Wrong Or Right? by SPAMBOX7: 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
gfelo:
boss u are a king never over value gf, similar thing happen in my neighbor hood, my guy bae visited him from village, every time she used to visit my guy neighbor in d name of collectin home video, na so this my guy neighbor take advantage nack this girl, luck ran out of them my guy catch them, shame cudnt allow the girl go back to village because the guy called her parent and inform them, as am talking to u now the girl is like a prostitute every body is banging her now.
That's where she belongs. To the streets

1 Like

Re: Your Girl Go Sit With Your Male Neighbour: Morally Wrong Or Right? by Nostring: 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nawa fr u... Why stressing and giving ursef headache... Just cancel her out, if u still get interest fr her pussy .. no really give her attitude yet, if she no come ,no complain,if she come, welcome her , bang her with condom and dey shop fr a more responsible babe by the side undecided
Re: Your Girl Go Sit With Your Male Neighbour: Morally Wrong Or Right? by Eddodoh(m): 8:26am On Jan 25, 2023
Nostring:
Nawa fr u... Why stressing and giving ursef headache... Just cancel her out, if u still get interest fr her pussy .. no really give her attitude yet, if she no come ,no complain,if she come, welcome her , bang her with condom and dey shop fr a more responsible babe by the side undecided
Thanks
Re: Your Girl Go Sit With Your Male Neighbour: Morally Wrong Or Right? by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2023
Eddodoh:

Did I just read "She was his ex" ? And you're still asking if you are overreacting? Dude, hope your blood pressure is good?

Some people will clearly see red flags but still decide to ignore it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Girl Go Sit With Your Male Neighbour: Morally Wrong Or Right? by Titan12(m): 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
Op try get sense o lol
No kill yourself
She is for the streets!
Any woman not abiding to your rules does not love you.
Be a man and get another babe
Babe full everywhere. Move on like you don’t know her. smiley smiley smiley
For your mental health just meuveee!
Re: Your Girl Go Sit With Your Male Neighbour: Morally Wrong Or Right? by OrigeenalSeven: 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
gfelo:

Na him be say the girl towtow go dun wide and deep like iya sikirat borehole

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Urgently On How Best To Help My Woman Heal From This Ugly Encounter / How Good Is This Drink? / September: Pleasure Your Mate Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.