Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Little Boys Are Spotted Charging Phone With Transformer (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Boys Are Spotted Charging Phone With Transformer (video) (2522 Views)

OUI student electrocuted while charging phone / Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) / Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Boys Are Spotted Charging Phone With Transformer (video) by emela9ja: 11:14am On Jan 24, 2023
Re: Little Boys Are Spotted Charging Phone With Transformer (video) by naijapikin2(m): 11:18am On Jan 24, 2023
Dangerous move o..

Let them not come and be blaming devil if something happens.

Leave devil make him leave you
Re: Little Boys Are Spotted Charging Phone With Transformer (video) by habsydiamond(m): 11:59am On Jan 24, 2023
Well done

Re: Little Boys Are Spotted Charging Phone With Transformer (video) by habsydiamond(m): 11:59am On Jan 24, 2023
Who born dem well to go charge phone inside transformer. Dem go roast like dry fish before dem go fit plug their charger self...

4 Likes

Re: Little Boys Are Spotted Charging Phone With Transformer (video) by ikennaoma(m): 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
That's not a transformer

6 Likes

Re: Little Boys Are Spotted Charging Phone With Transformer (video) by faceland: 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
They just have to reply that comment on Nairaland grin

Anyway, that guy could have shout on them to get lost.
Re: Little Boys Are Spotted Charging Phone With Transformer (video) by Nairalander248: 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
That's a mast base station not a transformer...

2 Likes

Re: Little Boys Are Spotted Charging Phone With Transformer (video) by Angrygoat: 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
Odeh transformer abi solar port. Show me transformer wey get tower/mast.pls

2 Likes

Re: Little Boys Are Spotted Charging Phone With Transformer (video) by DaHrNn0001: 7:33am On Jan 25, 2023
This is not a transformer but it's a radio in a mast that usually has a charging point incase engineers are working on site but not heavy components cus it's an AC/DC site. That's why most of the mast have RMS installations now. The camera can capture events like this and any theft on the site

1 Like

Re: Little Boys Are Spotted Charging Phone With Transformer (video) by BigDawsNet: 8:17am On Jan 25, 2023
This is not a transformer

But I'm not sure it's a good idea to charge inside a network mast
Re: Little Boys Are Spotted Charging Phone With Transformer (video) by anonymuz(m): 8:55am On Jan 25, 2023
Which mumu be this op.

1 Like

Re: Little Boys Are Spotted Charging Phone With Transformer (video) by Stanweezy(m): 9:43am On Jan 25, 2023
That's Telecom outdoor cabinet used to house cables and breakers and other Telecom equipment.

Most of Telecom use DC generator and Solar panels to power their mast. One of major project as a Solar Engineer is when i installed solar panels for one Telecom company.

That cabinet is less dangerous but that doesn't mean one should toil with it bkus it's illegal to even enter the site if u are not an authorized field worker from Telecom company
Re: Little Boys Are Spotted Charging Phone With Transformer (video) by KingMack(m): 10:03am On Jan 25, 2023
This reminded me of when I was in school grin

On that faithful day me and my guy dey go class na so one 🐓cockerel jus dey shout any how that early morning on top transformer with I'm baby 🐔by I'm side..e no reach 5seconds another macho cockerel🐓 show for background wan go snatch the baby🐔 from the one wey dey on top of transformer...as e fly pa pa pa pa naso e miss step land inside the transformer omo if you see as e roast like bonga fish under 1second naso me and my homie jus burst laff🤣🤣

Re: Little Boys Are Spotted Charging Phone With Transformer (video) by Gadafii: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2023
Transformer kho, transmitter ni, 2 seconds dem go roast
Re: Little Boys Are Spotted Charging Phone With Transformer (video) by jonsin(m): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
Its a telecommunication base station cabinet

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Footballer Sent To Jail For Raping Daughter! / A Desperate Man Slaughter His Wife This Morning / How To Get Back Your Money If You Have Been Scammed Before:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.