Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Pre And Post Child Adoption Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pre And Post Child Adoption Experience (339 Views)

My Friend Faces Dilemmas Over A Partner's Child Adoption. / Why Is Child Adoption Unpopular In Nigeria? / Is Foreign Child Adoption Possible For Africans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre And Post Child Adoption Experience by Flakky26(f): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
I want to know about people experience about a child adopted may be because of infertility issues, etc, what's the process like and is there any fees attached. what is the Pre and Post child Adoption experience?
kindly share the experience because I want to recommend to a couple to consider child adoption after they have waited for many years. What age of child is advisable to adopt, baby , 2years , 5years or 10years old.
Re: Pre And Post Child Adoption Experience by Flakky26(f): 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
dear moderator, pls help post of the front page for it to get more response.Thank you
Re: Pre And Post Child Adoption Experience by mykfcexperience: 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
. Clients can take part in the KFC review by visiting the authority online entry at mykfcexperience.com.

welcome to mykfcexperience overview at mykfcexperience.com https://mykfcexperienceusa.com/
Re: Pre And Post Child Adoption Experience by Flakky26(f): 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
dear moderator, pls help post of the front page for it to get more response.Thank you

Flakky26:
I want to know about people experience about a child adopted may be because of infertility issues, etc, what's the process like and is there any fees attached. what is the Pre and Post child Adoption experience?
kindly share the experience because I want to recommend to a couple to consider child adoption after they have waited for many years. What age of child is advisable to adopt, baby , 2years , 5years or 10years old.
Re: Pre And Post Child Adoption Experience by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
They should go for a new baby, like one week old. The couple do not even need to tell people that the child is adopted, unless they wish to. Yes I know of two adopted children. The mother will have to use formula milk, it will not be easy at first, cuz I remember the baby used to cry a lot, it will be challenging, but with time, all will be well.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Takes More Instructions From My Mom Than Me / What Skill Can I Learn For Free And Won't Affect My Study? / How Much Wealth Can Sustain A Person For A Lifetime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.