Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic) (50913 Views)

Why I Am Withdrawing Petition Against INEC Over Rivers Poll — Magnus Abe / I Am Withdrawing My Support For Buhari / Reno Omokri Defends Arabic On Naira Note On His Social Media Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
CodeTemplar:
banks don't have enough of the new notes and CBN is just twisting your brains.
Honnestly i don't have time about the new naira note
Re: Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic) by Minjim: 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
I was at the bank today.

Fvck it, FCMB to be provided they re still paying old note on the counter.
I rejected it and went to their ATM which was paying new notes
Re: Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic) by Backlaw406(m): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
MadamExcellency:
I went to Zenith Bank to deposit money and they removed all the new currencies from the packs and gave them back to me, fortunately, I had extra old currencies to replace the packs to make up for the amount I needed to pay.

The banks aren't even collecting the new currency from customers.
This can't be true. Are you for real or this is just a joke?
Re: Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic) by tomdon(m): 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
Berrityga:
Stick to cashless system this week to avoid stories that touch.

Use cashless enter 200 naira bus, take pay for 300 naira tomatoes, pay for mama put

2 Likes

Re: Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic) by stevebond007(m): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
MadamExcellency:
I went to Zenith Bank to deposit money and they removed all the new currencies from the packs and gave them back to me, fortunately, I had extra old currencies to replace the packs to make up for the amount I needed to pay.

Really?
They must be ment
Re: Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic) by Tin07(m): 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2023
Definitely people are going to encounter challenges if nothing is done about the deadline
Re: Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic) by StrongAlphMale: 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Ok Broke Redpiller grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We're not your father and brothers who are dying in poverty.

Screenshot your account balance for us let's see
Re: Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic) by Zorn: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
Obaofaba:
CBN can't dare us by not extending the date.
Madam go and change your old notes
Re: Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic) by essentialone(m): 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Because for now, it needs to circulate outside the bank. You too like vawulence. Some of us slept on mats overnight in front of bank ATM machine just to collect new notes, the one you see naim you dey return back to bank. What tribe are you from? I wan check something.
Re: Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic) by bassdow: 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
worldTina:
I believe from next week we won't be seeing all the old Naira notes, so maybe just for this week only

To be on safer, stop using the ATM till further notice. Just rely on POS and always tell them beforehand that you wouldn't accept Old Notes any longer.
Re: Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic) by bassdow: 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
tomdon:

Use cashless enter 200 naira bus, take pay for 300 naira tomatoes, pay for mama put
I hate paying before getting to my destination because of attitude of Bus drivers.

Imagine when you get to your busStop, no network and fault is from your Bank, how would you settle the Bus conductor
Re: Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic) by FreeStuffsNG: 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
2saviourfriday9:
Skye bank. location is uyo
Skye bank bawo? Skye bank in Uyo bawo?
Re: Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic) by odduduwa: 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
MadamExcellency:

pls don't give out your location
Re: Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic) by Paulianfa(m): 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
Life go hard ooo for the common man ooo
Re: Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic) by Mrpojj(m): 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
2saviourfriday9:
Good day guys I withdraw this money today the old and new naira note is till coming out only
please what's the problem of this country
What will happen if we keep using old naira note amongst our selves
Re: Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic) by hollywater: 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
Obaofaba:
CBN can't dare us by not extending the date.
Joke of the century. 31st is the deadline, the earlier you realize that, the better for you.
Re: Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic) by MCLION(m): 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
MadamExcellency:

I wonder what you are trying to drive at, how at this 11hrs will you be keeping old notes while depositing the new one? It's funny
Re: Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mrpojj:

What will happen if we keep using old naira note amongst our selves
Lets keep our eyes and wish them
Re: Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic) by ayenale1(m): 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
If I become CBN gov, my naira redesign will be:
#1000-1K
#500-5H
#200-2H
#100-H
#50-50box
#20-20box
#10-10box
#5-5box
Re: Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic) by SANDAT(m): 5:15am On Jan 25, 2023

The banks aren't even collecting the new currency from customers
The bank only wants you to spend the new Naira notes to aid it's availability to the public
Re: Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic) by SANDAT(m): 5:25am On Jan 25, 2023
The bank does not want you to deposit the new naira note but go and spend it in order to aid it's availability to Nigerians (quote author=MadamExcellency post=120334913]I went to Zenith Bank to deposit money and they removed all the new currencies from the packs and gave them back to me, fortunately, I had extra old currencies to replace the packs to make up for the amount I needed to pay.

The banks aren't even collecting the new currency from customers.[/quote]
Re: Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic) by hollandis(f): 5:36am On Jan 25, 2023
Nemesis0147:
what about the old market women?
Na them dey canvass for apc they go hear wen
Re: Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic) by Ikukuudo: 9:03am On Jan 25, 2023
The way I hate this new notes e'en.
angry angry
Re: Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic) by orisa37: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
MISAPPLIED ENERGY IS A FAILURE AND IT IS SATANIC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) / Court Sacks Ifeanyi Ubah As Senator / EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.