Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari (51056 Views)

Abiola Wrote The Names Of Ministers For Abacha - Olutayo Soyode / Swearing-In Of Ministers: Garba Shehu's Tweet Shows Confusion In The Presidency / Samuel Ortom Celebrates Birthday In China With Wife & Others. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by 360frolic(m): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
The Presidency has released information about the entourage of President Muhammadu Buhari's trip to China.

The President's entourage will include some state governors as well as nine ministers. They are the Ministers of:

Agriculture- Audu Ogbeh
Water Resources- Suleiman Adamu
Transport - Rotimi Amaechi
Defence- Mohammed Dan Ali
Power, Works & Housing - Babatunde Fashola
Industry, Trade & Investment- Aisha Abubakar
Federal Capital Territory- Mohammed Bello
Science & Technology - Ogbonnaya Onu
Foreign Affairs- Geoffrey Onyeama

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/list-of-ministers-going-to-china-with.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by ramdris(m): 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
Wish dem all a safe trip to and fro.

155 Likes 11 Shares

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Juve4(m): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
na wo just to borrow money.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by yarimo(m): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
So that is y buhari did not attend FEC emergency meeting? busy putting his luggage together to fly out again

169 Likes 9 Shares

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Lekan111(m): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
I wish them well
they should go and enjoy AC heat is too much in Nigeria
But our petroleum minister will leave us to queue for fuel this people did not feel what we are going through

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Fmartin(m): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hope they won't board a first class.......

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by herkzprince(m): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Minister of darkness no follow? ..As him dey for country self him no dey useful
#FASH

Waka waka no dey taya cattle rearers ..When him go visit Nigeria self?
#PMB

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Anwonspee(m): 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
Tourists on the logs

4 Likes

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Achuwa1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Chai!!!!
pmb going to take loan & mortgage the future generation when he claim he is recovering loot in Dasukigate.
Does it mean he cant collect money out of the recovered loot from dasuki to do watever he wants to do in place of the loan he is going to collect from china or was it tht dasuki case wasnt about loot recovery but revenge & to divert the attention of Nigerians from his incompetence.
we are really in bondage & captivity under pmb,,,,may God help us

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by amaechi1: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
One thing I have come to terms with on PMB frequent trips is his "no response or un movable" body posture. It take a strong willed man to have that attitude. He is more convinced that in his set motion and nothing any man can do about it. Some may call it arrogance or I don't attitude. To me, I call courage.

Time may not be good for us now, but I have always ask myself, why do we have to import fuel in the first place? Why have we not built refineries before now or better still maintain the one we have before? Why have we not develop our infrastructure when there was oil boom? Why are our leader so wicked and derive pleasure in looting the our common wealth?

Now the bubble has burst, nigeria energy and water. But we have not ask ourself how do we here.

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by tunwumi: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
What about petroleum minister he seems to have run out of ideas

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by iyb(m): 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
I doubt if they will go to China just to borrow money they will also try to form alliances with the various industries in China

3 Likes

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Maccoy1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
I stand with Buhari because:
-He inherited about 5,ooo megawatts of power from the previous administration but just 10 months after assuming office, power has dropped drastically and hovers around 2,000 megawatts while darkness has risen sharply in geometric progression up to 10,000 megawatts. Rather than measure power, we now measure darkness in megawatts, no thanks to Buhari, APC and their “change” agenda......LMAO!!!
-No president has ever seen the naira fall so helplessly like it is doing right under Mr President. At N325/$1 and with the possibilities of further slide, our economy is surely growing stronger! Sai Baba!
-Since he came to power, all the elections conducted have been inconclusive. Our president is so ingenious that we shall be having reruns of reruns..... Hahahaha
-Under him, food prices have gone up, jobs have been lost in droves, the judiciary is intimidated and harassed, citizens’ rights are arbitrarily abridged and abused outright, dissenting voices are hounded, innocent and defenceless citizens are mowed down by security agents especially as it was in the case of IPOB members at Aba and Shiite Muslims at Zaria; Fulani herdsmen have become audacious in their wiping off of communities and occupying such without resistance or challenge by security agents.

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Nbote(m): 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
So all these ministers dey leave naija comot, even fashola wen lite no dey... hmmmm

11 Likes

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by xelly: 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
amaechi1:
One thing I have come to terms with on PMB frequent trips is his "no response or un movable" body posture. It take a strong willed man to have that attitude. He is more convinced that in his set motion and nothing any man can do about it. Some may call it arrogance or I don't attitude. To me, I call courage.

Time may not be good for us now, but I have always ask myself, why do we have to import fuel in the first place? Why have we not built refineries before now or better still maintain the one we have before? Why have we not develop our infrastructure when there was oil boom? Why are our leader so wicked and derive pleasure in looting the our common wealth?

Now the bubble has burst, nigeria energy and water. But we have not ask ourself how do we here.

I do not reason along the same line with you. Do you know that illiteracy is stubborn? Is he not moved as Fulani Herders are on rampage? Queue for fuel is on the increase and you call that courage?

You sing a high praise for a failure.

152 Likes 12 Shares

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by izospindle(m): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
baba is going to china to collect gbese ......this is his first trip that really make sense to me.....abeg make them approve the loan fast fast.....boys are unemployed

4 Likes

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by onatisi(m): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
Netherlands trip loading after this china trip grin grin

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Scholes007(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
amaechi1:

beautiful non-sense. Why playing on emotions of some people.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
360frolic:
The Presidency has released information about the entourage of President Muhammadu Buhari's trip to China.

The President's entourage will include some state governors as well as nine ministers. They are the Ministers of:

Agriculture- Audu Ogbeh

cc lalasticlala, mynd44

When they gone we burn down the house ,,strick the match
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Akshow: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
That's my presido. Wailers can keep on wailing. they will swallow their vomit when we start enjoying the benefits of your journey.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by onatisi(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nigeria is the only country in the world ,where her leaders seek external help and solutions for the internal problems confronting the nations ,whereas all the help and solutions needed to solve their problems is right inside the country,no wonder Powell said " Nigeria is the only country in the world that exports all that needs and import all that she has"
May God give Nigeria a sensible leader soon

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Cyojunior(m): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
Is It Because It Is Buhari? I marvel at the way and manner we think in this country, worst of it the way they think in the north. It is just a few months ago that we all continually lambasted president Jonathan's cluelessness, people referred to him as the "drunken master of Otuoke", and nobody harassed me, and now because they fear the power of the media that brought them to power they want to castrate the social media, with Buhari firing the first shot in an interview with Sahara reporters' Adeola in New York, why, Is it because it is Buhari? We demonstrated against pump price increment for petrol, government of president Buhari wants us to swallow the same pill we rejected a few months ago, yet some of my northern compatriots see nothing wrong with that, Is it because it is Buhari? When three sons of Sheik Zakzaky were murdered during the Jonathan administration, El-Rufa'i called it genocide by the jonathanian army, now under Buhari more than 200 are killed, their mosque and houses destroyed under Elrufai's nose as Governor of the same state, he has not called it genocide by the Buharian army, Is it because it is Buhari? Under the Jonathan administration subsidy payments were termed as fraud, and there were hues and cries to crucify oil marketers, Buhari even called it a fraud himself, we also thought so, six months later the same Buhari is paying for subsidy yet nobody is calling it a fraud, why, Is it because it is Buhari? We criticized Jonathan for keeping a large fleet in the presidential fleet and wasting monies on maintenance, only recently President Buhari's spokesman admitted 2 billion Naira was spent on their maintenance, when other Presidents are even doing away with their jets, yet we sit down and watch helplessly, Is it because it Buhari? Fuel scarcity is biting harder, value of the Naira is going rock bottom, inflation is now on auto pilot, while profits are dropping, purchasing powers are becoming weaker, yet we are asked not to query them, Is it because it is Buhari? If we criticized Jonathan for cluelessness, we will also criticize Buhari for helplessness. While tribal and regional jingoists see nothing because it is Buhari, what I see first is Nigeria and not whether Jonathan is a southerner or Buhari is a Northerner. We Cannot continue to be trapped in the closet of tribalism, regionalism and religious bigotry yet expect our country to remain one and grow. Yes! we might be of different orientation and background but what is good is good anywhere any time and what is bad is bad. I cannot be suffering and keep smiling because "my brother" is the President.

62 Likes 11 Shares

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by evy1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
yarimo:
So that is y buhari did not attend FEC emergency meeting? busy putting his luggage together to fly out again
He was making sure his charger is intact,so that he can charge his phone over there in china.

6 Likes

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Remii(m): 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Juve4:
na wo just to borrow money.
but finance no dey na, who go sign? Lol
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Osezua: 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
360frolic:

Agriculture- Audu Ogbeh

cc lalasticlala, mynd44
what about the minister or finance? you are going to sign a loan and your minister of finance is not going with you. I don't understand this govt.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Remii(m): 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
onatisi:
Nigeria is the only country in the world ,where her leaders seek external help and solutions for the internal problems confronting the nations ,whereas all the help and solutions needed to solve their problems is right inside the country,no wonder Powell said " Nigeria is the only country in the world that exports all that needs and import all that she has"
May God give Nigeria a sensible leader soon
US dey owe China money

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Remii(m): 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
Akshow:
That's my presido. Wailers can keep on wailing. they will swallow their vomit when we start enjoying the benefits of your journey.
amen, in saa Allah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by Branzy(m): 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
who go come dy Nigeria
Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by onatisi(m): 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
Remii:
US dey owe China money
So because usa is owing china ,Nigeria too must borrow and owe china too
Do we have the same trade balance with china as usa does?
Just wait for the details of this loan ,then you will realize the true picture of the future unborn Nigerian child

10 Likes

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by amaechi1: 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
Scholes007:
beautiful non-sense. Why playing on emotions of some people.

Thanks for commendation. But, you fail to drop one solution or way out of this problem.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari by 989900: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
It's a good thing they are all going to China, maybe they can learn a few things.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 / Moment Yakubu Gowon Heard About His Overthrow While In Uganda / “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.