Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,067 members, 7,828,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) (17006 Views)

‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report / Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly / Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by Emetex22(m): 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Yeeb0 man will ALWAYS be jealous of Yorubas superiority.
Jealous of agbod or ewedu spits, or better educational stride, business enterprise?
Ooh I forgot u guys have better IGR based on ur ritualistic tendencies, skull mining, go and sit down olodo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by daygee12: 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin if not that tinubu have used the senses of urchins to run his old age . tell me the person with clear eye to support APC and tinubu

If not that Obi has used the senses of Obi-diots to invest their future into Hero beer that's why all of them reason like a drunkard

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by milkySperm(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
reddingtonblack:

You people can only fool youself, you can't hate parent and still genuinely love the child.

Despite all Tinubu achievements in Lagos if obedient could still think one Peter Obi is better ... weytin we for take defend or market osibanjo

Everyone knows that Osibanjo would have been the best candidate to match Obi or any other candidate in the race.
We all saw the giant strides he took when Buhari was away due to his health which he later reversed some upon his return; so it would have been easier to separate Osibanjo from APC bad government with such argument as that he was not allowed to act.

Moreso, Buhari leaving office, it's just wise enough to hand over to a Christian which everyone knows Osibanjo is one, so he will just pick a northern Muslim and the argument of Muslim Muslim would not have come at all.

Also, zero questions for his age, academic qualifications, origin, health, etc. And finally, he has never been prosecuted for drug related cases, corruption or any issue regarding mismanagement of funds
Everything about Osibanjo would have been looking like Obi and Buhari wouldn't have had it difficult campaigning for him since he wanted either him or Amechi to succeed him.

And Tinubu knew all these but thought that national election would be treated like regional election where his people might easily overlook some things about him
Now, everyone knows he is not vibrant for that office, at least to stay there for the next 8years, those who are pushing him are only doing so for what they think to benefit them if he wins without considering millions of Nigerians whose his incapacity would affect when Shettima would be calling the shots with his boko boys. Of course you know Shettima will not be Osibanjo's kind of vice knowing where he is coming from.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by specialmati(m): 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
daygee12:

If not that Obi has used the senses of Obi-diots to invest their future into Hero beer that why all of them reason like a drunkard
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this one you take it personally, at least peter obi invested it in the future even a drunkard can be rescued from drunkenness, unlike the APC touts whom destiny is tied to the old man that are walking corpse. their only existence is tied the number of days left of the old man
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by daygee12: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this one you take it personally, at least peter obi invested it in the future even a drunkard can be rescued from drunkenness, unlike the APC touts whom destiny is tied to the old man that are walking corpse. their only existence is tied the number of days left of the old man

Tomorrow is not promised for everyone bro, even u self na walking corpse wink wink grin
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by specialmati(m): 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
daygee12:

Tomorrow is not promised for everyone bro, even u self na walking corpse
grin grin grin grin grin grin you dont get the point the drunkard can still think for himself at some point, but you see those urchins and touts/agbero the old man thinks for them.thats why they are called zombie
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by daygee12: 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin you dont get the point the drunkard can still think for himself at some point, but you see those urchins and touts/agbero the old man thinks for them.thats why they are called zombie

U can see that u can't still comprehend because u are a drunkard, but I promised u ur eye go don clear by 25th next month by the beer go don settle down
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by buhariguy(m): 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Obi.diot age is Ukn.
Obituary is 82yrs
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by specialmati(m): 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
daygee12:

U can see that u can't still comprehend because u are a drunkard, but I promised u ur eye go don clear by 25th next month by the beer go don settle down
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i know its not you that is typing this, that old man is typing through you.so rest until your destiny is restored

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by buhariguy(m): 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
milkySperm:

Everyone knows that Osibanjo would have been the best candidate to match Obi or any other candidate in the race.
We all saw the giant strides he took when Buhari was away due to his health which he later reversed some upon his return; so it would have been easier to separate Osibanjo from APC bad government with such argument as that he was not allowed to act.

Moreso, Buhari leaving office, it's just wise enough to hand over to a Christian which everyone knows Osibanjo is one, so he will just pick a northern Muslim and the argument of Muslim Muslim would not have come at all.

Also, zero questions for his age, academic qualifications, origin, health, etc. And finally, he has never been prosecuted for drug related cases, corruption or any issue regarding mismanagement of funds
Everything about Osibanjo would have been looking like Obi and Buhari wouldn't have had it difficult campaigning for him since he wanted either him or Amechi to succeed him.

And Tinubu knew all these but thought that national election would be treated like regional election where his people might easily overlook some things about him
Now, everyone knows he is not vibrant for that office, at least to stay there for the next 8years, those who are pushing him are only doing so for what they think to benefit them if he wins without considering millions of Nigerians whose his incapacity would affect when Shettima would be calling the shots with his boko boys. Of course you know Shettima will not be Osibanjo's kind of vice knowing where he is coming from.
idiotic pigs will not stop to amuse sane nigerian.
Obi.diot is odili age mate

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
Gibberish!

Someone attended a reputable university and worked for respected multinational company’s, and dull Peter is telling us his age is unknown

Height of foolishness!
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
princeryle1:
Former PDP member. Was he not a member of the party before.

It’s called dementia!

He has forgotten his former party

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by Iwedunloye: 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
habsydiamond:
I myself I know his age he no know... shey make I tell una him real age... as at when Abacha and Abiola were alive... Tinubu was in his early 60s and since does people don die e don pass 20 years if we are to calculate baba should be in his last 80s or early 90s

You are right

This is Peter Fatomilola @77
Mumu man

Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by Freethinker87: 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
Elidrisy20:
Age is not the matter, can he deliver? Yes he can 😊😁👍

If he is to deliver a pamper load of urine, he sure can.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by pfadom: 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
Pitobi don dey feel the heat. Please make una pour him cold water to cool down. Him don dey overheat.
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by Zeezenho: 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
newnigerdelta1:

Only to lie Peter Obi Sabi,how u go say Tinubu nor know he age,na so you deceive people say buhari done die? Peter Obi you nor know wetin you want,you always teach your followers hatred, teaching them to curse the old and sick...I shame for you Peter Obi

Urchin tell us tinubu age
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by assholemods: 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
MITCHELL96:
Ride on our incoming president. Blast the MF let him have a taste of it too.

Tinubu should be taking care of his health and leaking @$$ and not trying to force himself on young vibrant Nigerian youths.

To hell with him and his cohorts!

But your idiot called Obi was part of PDP,
he asked the people for vote so he was among the politicians that brought misery to the people. Stupid hypocrite!
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by reddingtonblack: 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
milkySperm:

If you people can rubbish Tinubu landmark achievements and simply attribute all the progress to "lagos is Former capital" naa Osibanjo giant strides (policies) that didnt last 6months for make osibanjo best candidate grin you must really think you are talking to fool.

whether you agree or not, osibanjo is Tinubu's product and he was part of tinubu team when he was governor, as his mentor don't you think Osibanjo is good cos Tinubu taught him well presidency is not one man job, what will needs is a man with potent ideas and good sense o team selection which is pertinent to BAT only among the main candidates

Like Shettima said on Tv, Leadership is not olympics, Tinubu is human afterall if he looks tired it is very normal cos that man pre election & election season that man as cover Nigeria more than any other campaign, how many youth can survive less than 5hrs sleep daily and still look energetic and ok.

as at today i was watching buhari, infact he looks better and more energetic compared to 2015, not forgetting it was these same health grounds most of you hide under to antagonize buhari then, Buhari is older, he can look better after 8yrs then there is high possibility BAT will get better.

Lastly, from history the V.P rarely call the shots not even when the president is incapacitated, there are forces bigger than the VP so flush that shettima bullshit
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by assholemods: 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
princeryle1:
I tell you! The guy is one of the most useless politicians in this country, a scammer just telling people what they want to hear. Just imagine what he his saying a former PDP member that people voted.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by shimolv: 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by UncommonLogic: 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary with another rubbish trash. His age is unknown yet he's way smarter than you olodo with 3rd class fake result.
Certificate was important until we found out that this ipob terrorist leader presented waec Certificate because he didn't want us to find out his fake university result.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is a Conman with a woman voice.
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by Afamed: 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2023
This Pandora fraud ehhhhhhh

Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2023
Iwedunloye:

You are right

This is Peter Fatomilola @77
Mumu man
dem no dey dye hair
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by Babaibe: 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
This is Peteru Obi in summary:
The Chosen One

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families 👪 drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied.
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by Mrtaye: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
princeryle1:
But he's no more... doesn't that make any difference

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by Mrtaye: 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Yeeb0 man will ALWAYS be jealous of Yorubas superiority.
Stop the tribal nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by Manuel400: 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
Say another thing.
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by 7arrows: 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
habsydiamond:
I myself I know his age he no know... shey make I tell una him real age... as at when Abacha and Abiola were alive... Tinubu was in his early 60s and since does people don die e don pass 20 years if we are to calculate baba should be in his last 80s or early 90s

You are on point.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by Zorn: 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
LegendHero:
Osinwin.

Go and meet his mom in heaven to go and ask his age.

Like supporters like their deluded Pandora presidential candidate.
Abeg get out , people with reasoning are talking this one is busy shouting Pandora like the slowpoke he's supporting. Shameless P*g
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by 7arrows: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
Delphi:
If not that Africa is damn retrogressive, how can someone who is aged and mentally incongruous be considered for the Office of the President of a country - the most critical and decisive office in the land. How can someone who could not reason effectively, who mutters words be considered for presidency of a country. Everybody just maintains quietness because all wants to be "politically correct". The people around are all happy as they believe they will assume the position or rule in proxy once he wins. Even when there are very bright and promising candidates who can saddle the position well. Yet to no avail.
That not even enough, the candidate could not give account of:
- his age?
- primary school he attended?
- secondary school he attended?
- even the original copy of the university degree can't be revealed?.
- his upbringing?
"It's just that he wants to be President without questioning"!!!. That he has done such a job before hence his present physical and mental state shouldn't be put into scrutiny / consideration. Nigeria must rise up to condemn this charade. APC really needs a replacement before they put Nigeria into a mess.

Atiku's own is a no-talk. Him and other Northern contestants are very insensitive and selfish. If the South can be docile to allow such inordinacy of the North (seeking for election when it's turn of the South) to materialize, na them sabi.

My dear seriously I feel like crying when I think of this African/ NIGERIAN matter. It makes me shame for my country. That's y people say Africa can never be good. Old demented man, education? Source of wealth? Age? History? And yet educated people and professors are supporting him.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by Oluwadare316(m): 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
Reading about tinubu sometimes can affect mood🤣 I don't even know if great uncle na immortal smh
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by Oluwadare316(m): 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
7arrows:

My dear seriously I feel like crying when I think of this African/ NIGERIAN matter. It makes me shame for my country. That's y people say Africa can never be good. Old demented man, education? Source of wealth? Age? History? And yet educated people and professors are supporting him.
Hmm,ten is happening. May God save our country, I wonder if we deserve everything that is happening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants / War Crime: We Stand By Our Report - Amnesty International / Obasanjo Attacks Idris Ibrahim, Says Ex-IGP Known For Election Rigging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.