Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) (17007 Views)

‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report / Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly / Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by 7arrows: 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
Babaibe:

You and your family will die untimely. Oloriburuku.... Peter Obi will loose, after which you can commit suicide. Rogues in human regalia. They are packaging rubbish and confusing Nigerians. They are calling that greedy Ipob man who invested state money in personal biz and still pay graduate 22k their saviour. Stupid people.

E dey pain u? Me and my family don leave una for that useless corn tree. So that old demented man go rule una. I hope u get your share of the loot. I need national cake.
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by Babaibe: 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
7arrows:

E dey pain u? Me and my family don leave una for that useless corn tree. So that old demented man go rule una. I hope u get your share of the loot. I need national cake.

Congratulations on the success of relocating. Hope you travel with your wife sha cos boredom na another thing for that side. We thank God and look forward to a better Nigeria. I wished you success man.
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by 7arrows: 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
Babaibe:

Congratulations on the success of relocating. Hope you travel with your wife sha cos boredom na another thing for that side. We thank God and look forward to a better Nigeria. I wished you success man.

Bros thanks a lot. We all traveled. But once they r settled I'm coming back. I love niger. And we must make sure it works out for us all. Niger na home.
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 26, 2023
josilcool:
He is also part of the PDP that looted Nigeria dry.. All of you are the same

It's a lie.

Obi joined PDP in the later part of 2014 (less than a year before APC took over).

Stop spreading misinformation

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by milkySperm(m): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
reddingtonblack:

In politics, technically Tinubu made osibanjo cos there is no way Osibanjo would have being Vice without Tinubu recommendation.

By profession Osibanjo is just a lawyer how is such knowledge or being a pastor pertinent to games of politics, in Nigeria politics is a glorified apprenticeship , you start under someone n learn the ropes, that is how its done in the North & SW. In the East everybody naa BOSS that why they are alway behind yet they wonder why N & SW share so much mutual respect & understanding.

Osibanjo started with Tinubu from 1999 till 2022, and even as vice we all know osibanjo backbone within aso rock politics is BAT ... yoruba's adage say a person that constantly gives you food is more or less your god.

Hahahaha d East always behind in politics lol, shows how knowledgeable you are about your surrounding.
Go and check when the West got into national politics after all fruitless efforts by Awo to get national power. Then also check the regions that called the shots in national politics even with the Igbo republican approach to politics which you termed 'everybody na Boss'. The everybody na Boss didn't stop them from keeping Awo at the opposition level.

Then, you probably deceive yourself that there's some politics from the west that brought OBJ to power. Go and check who the west wanted instead of OBJ when the power that be wanted to dash the slot to the west as a way to pacify them for the travails and eventual snuffing out life of MKO. You didn't play any politics there o, it was the combined protest of both leaders from eastern, western and Midwestern region over Abiola's case that forced the power that be to consider giving the slot to a Southwesterner whom they didn't allow the choice of the south west.

So, if you don't know or have forgotten so soon, and you want to brag already about some dexterity in your style of politics as reason Obj presided and thus the East are behind, please revert to history.

So if Tinubu made Osibanjo just because he gave him appointment during his tenure, then Akunyili, Okonjo, and a whole lot of them were made by OBJ too and that sounds illorgical and meaningless to any discerning mind. The quality and 'substance' Osibanjo possess is something he had learnt through his years of study and general upbringing which Tinubu benefited from by giving him appointment to render his government such service.
Tinubu can obviously not give the kind of quality he himself does not possess to anyone.

If you want to know those Tinubu made, look at the Lagos Agberos and drug addicts who live off by extorting road users and by other means of the state legalized criminality
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by reddingtonblack: 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
milkySperm:

Hahahaha d East always behind in politics lol, shows how knowledgeable you are about your surrounding.
Go and check when the West got into national politics after all fruitless efforts by Awo to get national power. Then also check the regions that called the shots in national politics even with the Igbo republican approach to politics which you termed 'everybody na Boss'. The everybody na Boss didn't stop them from keeping Awo at the opposition level.

Then, you probably deceive yourself that there's some politics from the west that brought OBJ to power. Go and check who the west wanted instead of OBJ when the power that be wanted to dash the slot to the west as a way to pacify them for the travails and eventual snuffing out life of MKO. You didn't play any politics there o, it was the combined protest of both leaders from eastern, western and Midwestern region over Abiola's case that forced the power that be to consider giving the slot to a Southwesterner whom they didn't allow the choice of the south west.

So, if you don't know or have forgotten so soon, and you want to brag already about some dexterity in your style of politics as reason Obj presided and thus the East are behind, please revert to history.

You are just blabbing, InFact East are not behind they are on top of Nigeria politics. naa dem dey call the shots.

Abeg i no even get time for dumb arguement today. UP EAST
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by Iwedunloye: 7:03am On Jan 27, 2023
habsydiamond:
dem no dey dye hair

Really?
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
Iwedunloye:

Really?
na dyeing of hair dem dey take cover official age nao.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres / Massive Protest In Afikpo, Ebonyi Against EEDC (Photos) / 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.