Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) (17005 Views)

‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report / Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly / Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by karnap(m): 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
reddingtonblack:

You people can only fool youself, you can't hate parent and still genuinely love the child.

Despite all Tinubu achievements in Lagos if obedient could still think one Peter Obi is better ... weytin we for take defend or market osibanjo
We didn't say he is better,we are talking about transparency of governance.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by Mrmb: 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
habsydiamond:
I myself I know his age he no know... shey make I tell una him real age... as at when Abacha and Abiola were alive... Tinubu was in his early 60s and since does people don die e don pass 20 years if we are to calculate baba should be in his last 80s or early 90s

Go and ask Bode George of PDP who calls asiwaju aburomi, he will tell u how old tinubu is..... You need a brain resetting slap to put you back in line......
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mrmb:

Go and ask Bode George of PDP who calls asiwaju aburomi, he will tell u how old tinubu is..... You need a brain resetting slap to put you back in line......
OK... send am I dey wait.. meanwhile the Bode George u mentioned was referring to baba's official age.
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by Heffalump(m): 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
Elidrisy20:
Age is not the matter, can he deliver? Yes he can 😊😁👍

Deliver corruption?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by jagtinic: 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
PDP-lite condemning PDP. What willingn't I see.
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by ogatboy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
I like the vawulence. He did not call Tinubu anywhere
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by reddingtonblack: 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
karnap:

We didn't say he is better,we are talking about transparency of governance.

Did you say Transparency ... was it not same Peter Obi that was indicted in Pandora and till date as refuse to clear his name

Or the Peter OBi whose Int'l company (next) was recently shut down by Uk authority for failing to submit is company annual report, if he has no skeleton what is the most logical excuse to forfeit a business you've nutured for years.

please don't insult Transparency
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by searchlight: 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
LegendHero:
Osinwin.

Go and meet his mom in heaven to go and ask his age.

Like supporters like their deluded Pandora presidential candidate.
This one is one of the fools.

How does one expect the ZOO to become great with these kind of animals ?
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by Gohs: 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
Vote Peter Obi for president. . . grin

Labour Party. . . Forever! cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Yeeb0 man will ALWAYS be jealous of Yorubas superiority.
Do you believe what u just said?
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by TheChameleon: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mrpojj:

Do you believe what u just said?

Anyone with a functional brain knows it's a fact.
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by MITCHELL96: 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
assholemods:

But your idiot called Obi was part of PDP,
he asked the people for vote so he was among the politicians that brought misery to the people. Stupid hypocrite!

Poor reta.rd.ed urchin 🥴🥴🥴

Talk to me when you have your senses back 😹 if at all you'll ever get it back from your drug lord political father that stole it from you 🥴

To hell with you and your cohorts again bastar.d! 😌
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by Obyino: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
LegendHero:
Osinwin.

Go and meet his mom in heaven to go and ask his age.

Like supporters like their deluded Pandora presidential candidate.
Urchin with zero sense
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by SpecialEdition: 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
This is the first time we have
Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa in the forefront.
By Rotation it should be South East then North East then back to South West.
Unfortunately it is not like that this time.
The state of the Nation is so bad that we are all looking for someone that can realistically save us from the mess.
Let's pray that the right person wins. After that we may or may never return to Rotation.
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by maasoap(m): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
Obi wan chop Tinubu's age?
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
TheChameleon:

Anyone with a functional brain knows it's a fact.
Check the definition of functional and check your brain again
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by 7arrows: 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
Oluwadare316:

Hmm,ten is happening. May God save our country, I wonder if we deserve everything that is happening.

Not until we put aside selfish INTERESTS and tribal sentiments NIGERIA can never be good. I will not see an armed robber or kidnapper and still suport him because he helped me in the past. I rather vote for a foreigner that will give us the change we've longed for than a citizen that will continue to destroy this nation.

I cannot see a pit and fall into it. NOT POSSIBLE. NIGERIA IS HEADING FOR A COLLISION, IF SOMETHING IS NOT DONE ASAP (2023) WE'RE GONNA CRASH SO BAD BEYOND REPAIR.

Other counties see that we have talents, they r harvesting our youths and intelligence. Yet our government are there play snake and ladder with our future and childrens future. MAY GOD PURNISH THEM ALL. THOSE CHILDREN THEY SEND ABROAD FOR EDUCATION WHILE THEY CANT GIVE US THE EDUCATION, THE SAME CHILDREN WILL BRING DISGRACE AND SHAME TO THEM AND THIER FAMILY NAME. THEIR BOYS WILL BE TURNED TO GAY AND GIRLS LESBIANS. USELESS GOVERNMENT WITH USELESS FOLLOWERS.

AS FOR YOUR BLIND FOLLOWERS, MAY YOUR LIFE BE LIKE THOSE YOU SUPORT TO RULE US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by 7arrows: 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
Emetex22:

Jealous of agbod or ewedu spits, or better educational stride, business enterprise?
Ooh I forgot u guys have better IGR based on ur ritualistic tendencies, skull mining, go and sit down olodo

No mind that tribalistic bigot. What superiority? The one that blinds them to suport a demented old sick man to come rule over 200 million.
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by 7arrows: 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
milkySperm:

Everyone knows that Osibanjo would have been the best candidate to match Obi or any other candidate in the race.
We all saw the giant strides he took when Buhari was away due to his health which he later reversed some upon his return; so it would have been easier to separate Osibanjo from APC bad government with such argument as that he was not allowed to act.

Moreso, Buhari leaving office, it's just wise enough to hand over to a Christian which everyone knows Osibanjo is one, so he will just pick a northern Muslim and the argument of Muslim Muslim would not have come at all.

Also, zero questions for his age, academic qualifications, origin, health, etc. And finally, he has never been prosecuted for drug related cases, corruption or any issue regarding mismanagement of funds
Everything about Osibanjo would have been looking like Obi and Buhari wouldn't have had it difficult campaigning for him since he wanted either him or Amechi to succeed him.

And Tinubu knew all these but thought that national election would be treated like regional election where his people might easily overlook some things about him
Now, everyone knows he is not vibrant for that office, at least to stay there for the next 8years, those who are pushing him are only doing so for what they think to benefit them if he wins without considering millions of Nigerians whose his incapacity would affect when Shettima would be calling the shots with his boko boys. Of course you know Shettima will not be Osibanjo's kind of vice knowing where he is coming from.

Everything you have said is 100% correct. Instead of supporting Osinbajo he wants to be the one to rule. All my strong people in APC categorically told me they were expecting Tinubu to allow Osinbajo. But they are all blinded by stupid and selfish loyalty. God go shame them all.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by 7arrows: 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
Babaibe:
This is Peteru Obi in summary:
The Chosen One

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families 👪 drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied.

That's why you r following him to the grave. As u wish NIGERIA so do we all wish for your family and children.
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by Babaibe: 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
7arrows:

That's why your following him to the grave. As u wish NIGERIA so do we all wish for your family and children.

You and your family will die untimely. Oloriburuku.... Peter Obi will loose, after which you can commit suicide. Rogues in human regalia. They are packaging rubbish and confusing Nigerians. They are calling that greedy Ipob man who invested state money in personal biz and still pay graduate 22k their saviour. Stupid people.
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by TheChameleon: 3:05am On Jan 25, 2023
Mrpojj:

Mrpojj to his useless homosexual father
Check the definition of functional and check your brain again
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 6:02am On Jan 25, 2023
[quote author=TheChameleon post=120351958][/quote]
Oga grow up na
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by nairadatti: 8:40am On Jan 25, 2023
karnap:
grin grin grin cheesy
Another bad market for tinubu, osibanjo would have been better grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Age unknown
Education unknown
Certificate unknown
unknown presidential candidate cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by Poleski: 9:52am On Jan 25, 2023
toprealman:
I won't blame him but enough of this bashing. This is the final stretch......focus bro!

No other presidential candidate has been more focused than HE Peter Obi. It's ok to attack opponents with facts and that's what Peter Obi does.
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by milkySperm(m): 10:26am On Jan 25, 2023
reddingtonblack:

If you people can rubbish Tinubu landmark achievements and simply attribute all the progress to "lagos is Former capital" naa Osibanjo giant strides (policies) that didnt last 6months for make osibanjo best candidate grin you must really think you are talking to fool.

whether you agree or not, osibanjo is Tinubu's product and he was part of tinubu team when he was governor, as his mentor don't you think Osibanjo is good cos Tinubu taught him well presidency is not one man job, what will needs is a man with potent ideas and good sense o team selection which is pertinent to BAT only among the main candidates

Like Shettima said on Tv, Leadership is not olympics, Tinubu is human afterall if he looks tired it is very normal cos that man pre election & election season that man as cover Nigeria more than any other campaign, how many youth can survive less than 5hrs sleep daily and still look energetic and ok.

as at today i was watching buhari, infact he looks better and more energetic compared to 2015, not forgetting it was these same health grounds most of you hide under to antagonize buhari then, Buhari is older, he can look better after 8yrs then there is high possibility BAT will get better.

Lastly, from history the V.P rarely call the shots not even when the president is incapacitated, there are forces bigger than the VP so flush that shettima bullshit

Hello, excuse us please.
I like people who talk with logic

What exactly do you think you mean to say that Osibanjo is Tinubu's product and that Tinubu taught him?
The information in the public domain says Osibanjo is a lawyer and a pastor.
Which one did Tinubu teach him please?

So because Tinubu employed him as attorney during his administration now qualifies him to claim he is his product and that he taught him?

Would OBJ be claiming to have taught Dora Akunyili, Okonjo Iweala and many great officials during his tenure? And insultingly be calling them his products?
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by karnap(m): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Did you say Transparency ... was it not same Peter Obi that was indicted in Pandora and till date as refuse to clear his name

Or the Peter OBi whose Int'l company (next) was recently shut down by Uk authority for failing to submit is company annual report, if he has no skeleton what is the most logical excuse to forfeit a business you've nutured for years.

please don't insult Transparency

I.don't respond to APC urchin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by karnap(m): 10:42am On Jan 25, 2023
reddingtonblack:

You people can only fool youself, you can't hate parent and still genuinely love the child.

Despite all Tinubu achievements in Lagos if obedient could still think one Peter Obi is better ... weytin we for take defend or market osibanjo

Emi lekan urchin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by reddingtonblack: 11:14am On Jan 25, 2023
milkySperm:

Hello, excuse us please.
I like people who talk with logic

What exactly do you think you mean to say that Osibanjo is Tinubu's product and that Tinubu taught him?
The information in the public domain says Osibanjo is a lawyer and a pastor.
Which one did Tinubu teach him please?

So because Tinubu employed him as attorney during his administration now qualifies him to claim he is his product and that he taught him?

Would OBJ be claiming to have taught Dora Akunyili, Okonjo Iweala and many great officials during his tenure? And insultingly be calling them his products?

Now let me tell you what you don't know, the likes of Dora Akunyili, okonjo iweala are purely technocrat with no party affiliation or membership, asides official capacity OBJ shares no bond with them.

On the otherhand Prof. yemi osibanjo is a technocrat playing active politics and as a matter of fact he is a card carrying member of APC, Nigerians know Osibanjo via BAT platform & sole recommendation so technically osibanjo is BAT product. read till it sinks.

Do you know after APC was formed in 2013, Yemi Osibanjo was among the notable members task to design and produce a manifesto for the party, there are some errands you can only send your child

Did OBJ entrust Dora or okonjo iweala with task outside their official capacity.
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by clevybrown(m): 11:18am On Jan 25, 2023
peepydelano:
He should shut the Bleep up already, always ranting everywhere. I’ll do this and that like say he be Oliver Twist, one of the signs of a good liar. I pity the few Nigerians who think this man is any better than Tinubu. Atiku remains the best out of the contestants and he’ll surely win.
Remember to ask for a refund of ur Brain when all this madness is over.... This brainless syndrome is really getting the best of you...
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by milkySperm(m): 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Now let me tell you what you don't know, the likes of Dora Akunyili, okonjo iweala are purely technocrat with no party affiliation or membership, asides official capacity OBJ shares no bond with them.

On the otherhand Prof. yemi osibanjo is a technocrat playing active politics and as a matter of fact he is a card carrying member of APC, Nigerians know Osibanjo via BAT platform & sole recommendation so technically osibanjo is BAT product. read till it sinks.

Do you know after APC was formed in 2013, Yemi Osibanjo was among the notable members task to design and produce a manifesto for the party, there are some errands you can only send your child

Did OBJ entrust Dora or okonjo iweala with task outside their official capacity.

So once someone gives you a political position, that person can be said to have made you or you become the person's product in the knowledge you already acquired even before meeting him?

Hmmmm
Re: Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) by reddingtonblack: 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
milkySperm:

So once someone gives you a political position, that person can be said to have made you or you become the person's product in the knowledge you already acquired even before meeting him?

Hmmmm

In politics, technically Tinubu made osibanjo cos there is no way Osibanjo would have being Vice without Tinubu recommendation.

By profession Osibanjo is just a lawyer how is such knowledge or being a pastor pertinent to games of politics, in Nigeria politics is a glorified apprenticeship , you start under someone n learn the ropes, that is how its done in the North & SW. In the East everybody naa BOSS that why they are alway behind yet they wonder why N & SW share so much mutual respect & understanding.

Osibanjo started with Tinubu from 1999 till 2022, and even as vice we all know osibanjo backbone within aso rock politics is BAT ... yoruba's adage say a person that constantly gives you food is more or less your god.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order / Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal / Army Retracts Statement On Oil Workers’ Rescue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.