Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Breaking: More Trouble As Tinubu Wants To Go On A Medical Leave In UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: More Trouble As Tinubu Wants To Go On A Medical Leave In UK (1019 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Resumes Official Duties As He Returns From Medical Leave / Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov / Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: More Trouble As Tinubu Wants To Go On A Medical Leave In UK by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
Information reaching us now is that APC Campaign Team opposes the plan of Tinubu to embark on a medical trip in UK. This has brought a serious confusion as more bigwigs threaten to dump the party. It's obvious Tinubu is very sick as Nigerians believe and incapable of running a country.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: More Trouble As Tinubu Wants To Go On A Medical Leave In UK by SLAP44: 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
grin
I pity Niger Delta oil money, Britain will hammer if the drug lord wins.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: More Trouble As Tinubu Wants To Go On A Medical Leave In UK by worldTina(f): 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
Hmmm
Always
Re: Breaking: More Trouble As Tinubu Wants To Go On A Medical Leave In UK by trantayo: 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
Fake news as usual from children of haters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: More Trouble As Tinubu Wants To Go On A Medical Leave In UK by Lanretoye(m): 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
trantayo:
they are wishing someone death but it is their brothers and sisters that are dieing in the east.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: More Trouble As Tinubu Wants To Go On A Medical Leave In UK by IDENNAA(m): 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
trantayo:

I hope its indeed fake because that will break the camel's back
Re: Breaking: More Trouble As Tinubu Wants To Go On A Medical Leave In UK by LegendHero(m): 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
If he likes he should go to Mars for medical treatment.

Na Tinubu we go vote.

So whether Obiidiots like or not, all this nonsense fake news would not deter Asiwaju loyalists.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: More Trouble As Tinubu Wants To Go On A Medical Leave In UK by Urheadmaster(m): 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
It is you that'll still complain should tulubo becomes president and decided to relocate to London on medical tours tongue
LegendHero:
If he likes he should go to Mars for medical treatment.

Na Tinubu we go vote.

So whether Obiidiots like or not, all this nonsense fake news would not deter Asiwaju loyalists.

Hypocrites
Re: Breaking: More Trouble As Tinubu Wants To Go On A Medical Leave In UK by SaintNegro77: 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
I don't know why I can't stop laughing. What baffles me is how hungry and dying set of people will be shouting jagaban. I really can't stop laughing. What a country!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: More Trouble As Tinubu Wants To Go On A Medical Leave In UK by KingKO22: 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
This is more reason why God of Karma is using MNK and Simon Ekpa to deal with the Nyamirin Zombipigs

The more you wished Buhari died is the more he grows stronger and now your focus on Asiwaju death making him stronger

Hatred begets destruction

1 Like

Re: Breaking: More Trouble As Tinubu Wants To Go On A Medical Leave In UK by agadez007(m): 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
Thiefunub needs to go to London to recharge his body

Re: Breaking: More Trouble As Tinubu Wants To Go On A Medical Leave In UK by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
agadez007:
Thiefunub needs to go to London to recharge his body
Lol

(1) (Reply)

CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele Refused To Appear Before House Of Representatives / Who Else Have Noticed This About The Presidential Candidates? / Presidential Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.