Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? (1487 Views)

How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by Idonweak: 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
Good evening house

I'm in a confused state right now.
There's a girl I'm talking to on WhatsApp who i really like. We've only been talking for 2 weeks. She's beautiful and hardworking and have most of the things i want from a girl.

We met each at the nccf family house but we were not close at all, although, i like her. Just 2 weeks ago, a mutual friend of ours told me that me that someone wants to borrow my laptop and it turns out it was this girl. I was very happy to lend it to her and i get to have her number. The following day, Monday precisely, she came for it and i was glad i saw her. She told me she wants to use it for ui/ux training and would need it for 2 weeks(mon - wed). I told her no problem and since then we have been chatting. However, since the time we started chatting i have been having this urge to tell her i like her etc but I don't want to make it seem as if i was taking advantage of the help i rendered. Meanwhile, i told that my friend that introduced her to me that i really like her but she advised me to be patient that if she is done using my laptop i can tell her.

However, yesterday i was just viewing status when i stumbled on her pictures and i complimented her.

Me: fine girl😊
Her: lie lie!( I felt this was an opportunity to shoot my shot)
So i replied: lying ke, swears and I'm even crushing

Then she went mute and didn't reply me to this moment. I felt maybe she was shocked so i didn't really think much about it. It was when i told that our mutual friend what transpired, that one said i had rush things too soon. She said i should have at least given her 3-4 weeks before telling her about my feelings. I was confused because i have always thought if you like someone, you let them know immediately but this my friend argued against that.

So, i want to know how long should you wait for after meeting a girl before you tell her you like her?
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by Autobot05: 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
When you meet .. you first detect if she likes you then you move on

Dont love someone who doesn't love you

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by Jeon(f): 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
I don't even make friend easily . And yesterday a female friend of mine [7yrs of friendship ]was complaining that she don't even know me [deep down ].

And
I wonder how people love so quickly, is it because of sex?.
Met someone yesterday and start falling in love with the person today without some studies about lifestyle, character, sense, background e.t.c.
You people are trying oooo

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by Zonefree(m): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
The girl and her useless friend are using you to play Ludo.

Have sense, this is 2023.

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by Chemlite: 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
She don notice you crushing on her.... two friends don press your mumu button...

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by Reminderz: 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
never tell a girl you like her before she does... just get close to her and act as if you guys are dating already... command respect as if she's your girl

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by VeryWickedGoat: 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
5 mins after my prick stand for her.

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by Uchesis: 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
Op if you are expecting nairalanders to give you a honest opinion then you must be new here grin
Tell her your mind. If she gree fine, if she no gree you waka. Life is more than a female pusssy

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by Spider20: 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
Idonweak:
Good evening house

There's a girl I'm talking to on WhatsApp who i really like. We've only been talking for 2 weeks. She's beautiful and hardworking and have most of the things i want from a girl.

We met each at the nccf family house but we were not close at all, although, i like her. Just 2 weeks ago, a mutual friend of ours told me that me that someone wants to borrow my laptop and it turns out it was this girl. I was very happy to lend it to her and i get to have her number. The following day, Monday precisely, she came for it and i was glad i saw her. She told me she wants to use it for ui/ux training and would need it for 2 weeks(mon - wed). I told her no problem and since then we have been chatting. However, since the time we started chatting i have been having this urge to tell her i like her etc but I don't want to make it seem as if i was taking advantage of the help i rendered. Meanwhile, i told that my friend that introduced her to me that i really like her but she advised me to be patient that if she is done using my laptop i can tell her.

However, yesterday i was just viewing status when i stumbled on her pictures and i complimented her.

Then she went mute and didn't reply me to this moment. I felt maybe she was shocked so i didn't really think much about it. It was when i told that our mutual friend what transpired, that one said i had rush things too soon. She said i should have at least given her 3-4 weeks before telling her about my feelings. I was confused because i have always thought if you like someone, you let them know immediately but this my friend argued against that.

So, i want to know how long should you wait for after meeting a girl before you tell her you like her?
Helping a Female stranger, Am vividly sure if it happens to be a Male dude in need
You won't try assisting.......
Bloody Simp

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by Idonweak: 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
Spider20:

Helping a Female stranger, Am vividly sure if it happens to be a Male dude in need
You won't try assisting.......
Bloody Simp

Problem with people like you is that you think everyone is like you. Let me tell you, i gave her my laptop and my camera that's worth 400,000 is with a friend who is a male for over a week. If I want to help i don't care about what your gender is and i don't do it because I need something in return. I hope you get this into your thick empty skull.
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by StrongAlphMale: 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
This is a new year yet you have decided not to have sense?

Keep simping, we have no advice for simps here
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by Idonweak: 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
This is a new year yet you have decided not to have sense?

Keep simping, we have no advice for simps here
So having feelings automatically translate to being a simp. Chai all these nairaland kids won't stop amusing me

Maybe i should be gay like you then

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by gregyboy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
Reminderz:
never tell a girl you like her before she does... just get close to her and act as if you guys are dating already... command respect as if she's your girl

Lol, she will put you in your lane
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by Rainbow10: 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
Idonweak:

Problem with people like you is that you think everyone is like you. Let me tell you, i gave her my laptop and my camera that's worth 400,000 is with a friend who is a male for over a week. If I want to help i don't care about your what your gender is and i don't do it because I need something in return. I hope you get this into your thick empty skull.
Shut up you idiot,
Continue deceiving yourself.
You Definitely gonna learn the hard way
Mumu Man

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by Reminderz: 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
gregyboy:

Lol, she will put you in your lane
that's because you don't know how to play the game
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by Idonweak: 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
Rainbow10:

Shut up you idiot,
Continue deceiving yourself.
You Definitely gonna learn the hard way
Mumu Man

Thank you. Shebi it's my lesson to learn. Why are you now crying than the bereaved? undecided
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by StrongAlphMale: 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
Idonweak:

So having feelings automatically translate to being a simp. Chai all these nairaland kids won't stop amusing me

Maybe i should be gay like you then

Oga haven't you read our Post here? You don't tell a girl you like her, Bros you go straight to the point to bang her pussy, then dump her and move on.

Become a Redpiller to understand how these things works, otherwise you can keep simping.

Note: However I didn't even read your post because I don't bother myself as regards anything concerning simps.

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by rickleye: 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
Idonweak:
Good evening house

The rule of thumb is when you see her in the arms of someone else, you are too late. So anytime prior would do.
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by Ballzproblem2: 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
fucking teenagers 🤦🏿‍♂️
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by tunize(m): 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
There is no particular time in general to tell a girl about your feelings. But meeting a girl within the space of 2weeks and thinking you’re in love with her sounds funny, you could actually tell her you like her and wish to be her friend and get to know her much better.
Along the line you will get to understand her and also find out if she likes you her responses and attention go show you don’t need to force it.
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by Buhari4sale: 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ìrọlẹ nìyẹn.. The same say.

In the evening of the same day

It happens to most ladies who can't express themselves better in English. The tend to always agree to everything cos they can't explain in English. Except the giran ones with holy spirt and mind.

The will reply you as if your middle name is danger but they know you are just stupidly funny
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by Idonweak: 6:41am On Jan 25, 2023
tunize:
There is no particular time in general to tell a girl about your feelings. But meeting a girl within the space of 2weeks and thinking you’re in love with her sounds funny, you could actually tell her you like her and wish to be her friend and get to know her much better.
Along the line you will get to understand her and also find out if she likes you her responses and attention go show you don’t need to force it.

I'm not in love. I just like her.
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by Cutehector(m): 6:47am On Jan 25, 2023
Lmao.. Wtf cheesy
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by 2ndchildhood(m): 6:54am On Jan 25, 2023
Idonweak:

I'm not in love. I just like her.

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:01am On Jan 25, 2023
Idonweak:
Good evening house

are u still there?
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by Idonweak: 8:05am On Jan 25, 2023
SanctifiedSista:
are u still there?
Where?
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2023
Idonweak:

Where?
alright ..u are there grin grin grin tell her how u feel
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by Idonweak: 8:43am On Jan 25, 2023
SanctifiedSista:
alright ..u are there grin grin grin tell her how u feel

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by Shadysen: 8:45am On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Oga haven't you read our Post here? You don't tell a girl you like her, Bros you go straight to the point to bang her pussy, then dump her and move on.

Become a Redpiller to understand how these things works, otherwise you can keep simping.

Note: However I didn't even read your post because I don't bother myself as regards anything concerning simps.
na jazz you go carry go bang her pussy straight?
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by StrongAlphMale: 8:52am On Jan 25, 2023
Shadysen:
na jazz you go carry go bang her pussy straight?

Read the Post of Comrade G00DHardDickk

He even made a Post on how he met a girl on the road and also bang her right away

The guy knows the game well. Bros, the moment a girl sees you or sight you for the very first time, in her mind she can tell if she wants to fvck u or not. Just exactly the same way a guy sees a hot girl for the first time and wants to bang her. Bros, a girl won't tell you this or even express it. They're not like men. But deep down inside she wants to fvck u, esp if you're hot and she meets u the first time. SIMPs will continue beating around the bush simping around, because they don't know nor understand this.

Become a Redpiller and Understand how these things works.

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by marlow1962(m): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2023
Me self Idonweak for your mata, as Nigeria be so dem no dy beg person make em get sense again.
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like? by Idonweak: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2023
^^^ to that one up there calling himself strong alfa male

If anything everything yiu said proves one point, that you roll with low class and low valued women that suffers from low self esteem and need the validation of men and even those i can bet my life are not going to sleep with the your miserable self. Because how would you meet a girl and sleep with on the same day, except you're dealing with prostitute or all these razz street girls. If you're not high valued as a guy(really successful in your area of specialization), not very handsome and hot, don't have a millions in your account, no girl that has self respect would sleep with you on the first encounter. He talks as if every girl is walking around looking for the person that would bang them. The idiot is even calling the gibberish he's spilling redpill as if the purpose of redpill is to sleep with lot of women. The dude even have the effrontery to call himself a "Alfa male". Smh

Pls Who Else Has Received This Message Frm Glo? / Boys Don't Owe You Money Because Your Yansh Is Big. / Does She Love Him?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55