Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This (1989 Views)

18 States Where Atiku May Lose This Presidential Election / 19 States Where Tinubu May Lose This Presidential Election / Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by julaion: 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Dollarseeker:
I am a die hard Peter Obi fan but guys Peter Obi is not your next president. I want him to be president but he won't be president because the election of 2023 will end in court for a final verdict. The court will proclaim either Tinubu or Atiku as the Winner.

Your next president is either Tinubu or Atiku and it will be the court that will affirm it. ohh you think a Buhari court would say Peter Obi won? Never. The court will do what Buhari secretly want...either to see Atiku wins or Tinubu.

The only thing that can change this from happening is if Peter Obi visits Mbaka and he prays and Endorse him or prophesy that he is the next president, if not.

SORRY.

PETER OBI WILL LOSE TO EITHER ATIKU OR TINUBU AND IT WILL COME FROM A FINAL BLOW FROM THE COURT.

I have analyse my informations. Also, a deep revelation and understanding came into my mind before coming up with this post.

So Nigerians make una brace up to see either Atiku or Tinubu as your president.
Name that one Una discussion for meeting today? grin what you don't no is that millions of people have already made up their mind 100% to vote obi
Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by 1Dray(m): 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
Dollarseeker:
I am a die hard Peter Obi fan but guys Peter Obi is not your next president. I want him to be president but he won't be president because the election of 2023 will end in court for a final verdict. The court will proclaim either Tinubu or Atiku as the Winner.

Your next president is either Tinubu or Atiku and it will be the court that will affirm it. ohh you think a Buhari court would say Peter Obi won? Never. The court will do what Buhari secretly want...either to see Atiku wins or Tinubu.

The only thing that can change this from happening is if Peter Obi visits Mbaka and he prays and Endorse him or prophesy that he is the next president, if not.

SORRY.

PETER OBI WILL LOSE TO EITHER ATIKU OR TINUBU AND IT WILL COME FROM A FINAL BLOW FROM THE COURT.

I have analyse my informations. Also, a deep revelation and understanding came into my mind before coming up with this post.

Oga, what are you trying to achieve by bringing your thoughts here. Keep it to yourself. Respect yourself now, we are not playing here. We mean business here, and Obi will surely win.

1 Like

Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by 1Dray(m): 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Dollarseeker:
I will drink Panadol untop this matter because I love Peter Obi more than you do. I love him so much

You don't love him, you obviously hate him. Stay away from Obi's campaign, you're wet blanket.

1 Like

Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by 1Dray(m): 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
EKONGKING:
Thats what i am saying to these obi guys .

I dont support any politicians .

Kindly bookmark this message obidients , the next president will either be Atiku or Tinubu .

I supported Jonathan and am anti buhari ,unlike others, i have been posting on nairaland for past 12 years .

I know which way the wind is blowing .

Having said that obi ,should start planning 2027 elections and he will have a very good chance as i expect atiku and tinubu to again screw up the country like buhari did.

Then hopefully if Nigeria is one ,then majority of Nigerians will have sense by force.

Go and take your drug, you're sick.

1 Like

Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
Dollarseeker:

SORRY.

You are cursed with a curse! You are a bloody liar. Peter Obi will be declared winner. Watch and see evil fool.
Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by SamOchuko: 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
Dollarseeker:

SORRY.

Bro try take malaria drugs, an effective one o
Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by Abelai: 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
Dollarseeker:

SORRY.

You can only be an impostor; not an OBIdient. And who is Mbaka? Is e GOD?
Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by seeyounow: 12:24am On Jan 25, 2023
mm
Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by engrchykae(m): 12:34am On Jan 25, 2023
Dollarseeker:

SORRY.

Obi is already a big man,he can't lose.
The loser will be Nigeria
Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by 9jaNoBeLagos: 12:38am On Jan 25, 2023
A coward die many times before their death.

Sorry to say this, OP you are a coward.

We have 18 presidential candidates and only 1 person will win.

My vote and that of my entire family is for Peter Obi.

Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by Foolishbuhari: 1:13am On Jan 25, 2023
Dollarseeker:

SORRY.

Mumu talk... Dead on arrival strategy. Be like you no know say dem no dey fit Gaslight Obidients oh. Try harder.
PS: if you're an Obi supporter, all you need to do is get your PVC, come out on Election day and vote! After voting, stay there till they transmit the results! Nothing else you'll do oh!
Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by sukar886: 2:42am On Jan 25, 2023
Mumu fan
Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by Moneyboyz: 4:21am On Jan 25, 2023
Let that happen then you will witness the biggest protest in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by Injera(f): 5:44am On Jan 25, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
The court cannot try shit.

We will turn this country into shit. Walahi 👆

The moment Peter Obi wins at the poll, it's over. Anything court does, na make this country burn be that
You mean south east abi
Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by inegbedion30210: 6:18am On Jan 25, 2023
@op I stand with you ! We can’t have two winners. We have a winner already ! Asiwaju has won . So pe otilo@op I stand with you ! We can’t have two winners. We have a winner already ! Asiwaju has won . So pe otilo...
Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by Kuvasin: 6:25am On Jan 25, 2023
Dollarseeker:

SORRY.

urchins dead brain
Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by EKONGKING: 6:27am On Jan 25, 2023
1Dray:

Kindly bookmark this , I will get back to u after election ,then we will know who is sick between us and don't japa
Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by EKONGKING: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2023
1Dray:

Don't worry about me ,worry about urself .
Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by Landowner101(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
Win or loose, me and my family, we are all wasting our votes on Peter Obi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins Lagos State / Atiku’s Spokesperson Bwala Predicts Wike, El-rufai, Other Top Tinubu’s Cabinet / 1 K!lled, 30 Vehicles, 20 Buildings Burnt And Destroyed In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.