Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) (28199 Views)

President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House / President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) / Ministerial Appointments: Buhari Takes Candidates’ List Abroad For Vetting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by Svoboda(m): 7:31am On Jan 25, 2023
kingsceemark:
Fear don begin to dey catch me oooo, anything failure Buhari touches or associate with dey always end with tears, Anthony Joshua still dey regrate him life since the day Buhari touches his world belt champion, na since that day Anthony Joshua begin collect wotowoto from every angle, I no dey ride that train to avoid story that touches

Nobody in your comminity is wodthy to iron Buharis babanriga.
Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by mistayeancah(m): 7:35am On Jan 25, 2023
seeyounow:
embarassed embarassed undecided

This information is not correct. Very misleading. What do you intend to achieve with it?
Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by Doyou2019: 7:35am On Jan 25, 2023
Buccalcavity2:
Slow and Steady. Nigeria will get there. Lagos Administrators really have bragging rights to push for the center. Good one!

Bragging rights ontop debts that can't be accounted for.
Administration that hates financial transparency like hell.
What stinky bragging rights!
Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by Johnboom: 7:47am On Jan 25, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
This your map is wrong. Are you an illiterate? University of Ife, University of Ibadan, University of Lagos, University of Agriculture Abeokuta, Federal University of Technology Akure, .... That's more than 3.
There is no University called University of Ife.
Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by BentizilL: 8:02am On Jan 25, 2023
xevove2061:

Please do not deflect. I asked you a question, please answer it. Have you been to anambra before?
I've been to Anambra twice, so what do you want to say? kiss
Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by Bigchristo: 8:11am On Jan 25, 2023
Freshtruth:
I speak the truth grin
Wahala Wahala Wahala
Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by MiddleDimension: 8:13am On Jan 25, 2023
seeyounow:

What kind of fake map is this?
Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by davidtemi(m): 8:14am On Jan 25, 2023
D photographer is quack. If they don't knw, d photographer should knw better dat those oyinbos should be inbtw d agbada people

Discrimination
Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by Obaaderemi2: 8:15am On Jan 25, 2023
Johnboom:
There is no University called University of Ife.
All the same there's a federal University in Ife. Chikena.
Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by Ikpaitid: 8:16am On Jan 25, 2023
Only a fool would say this government hasn't done well in terms of infrastructural development.
Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by drololaaof: 8:20am On Jan 25, 2023
Biodun556:
grin
Why not Abuja to Kaduna or Warri to Itapke- Ajaokuta? Weldone
Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by zelnababa(m): 8:25am On Jan 25, 2023
5iine:
Give that train one month dem go use oil dirty am finish 🤣🤣🤣🤣
CHIDREN OF HATE WILL NEVER DISSAPOINT
Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by Mistermamus(m): 8:27am On Jan 25, 2023
Today makes it a 2wks my phone was stolen and money wiped from my account. Every day has been worse than the past week. So I'm broke, pissed, and very depressed.

How man wan take chop and survive? 😢 Pls someone help with a little token till salary week abeg I don endure
Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by felzokugo(m): 8:29am On Jan 25, 2023
lebienconnu:
Yes, we did i it. Congratulations to all Lagosians.
Thank you ever progressive Sanwoolu.
Thank ever galant PMB.

See as PMB stand gidigba. When I see him I am always proud of Medicine and proud to be an initiate of the ever prestigious profession. We care God heals.
I suspect brain damage som where.
Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by searchlight: 8:30am On Jan 25, 2023
BossGerald:

When will Oyo,ondo,Ogun,ekiti and Osun invite him for a ride too or even a simple standard airport??

Must you always compare with lagos; the former federal capital territory with federal projects situated here and there??
Are you expecting that fool to have sense ?
Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by searchlight: 8:32am On Jan 25, 2023
sleek214:
Nice. And the fraudulent Obi does not have anything to show as achievement as governor of Anambra state for 8 years. Just that Tinubu is very sick and his not fit to be President. Tinubu is far better than Obi but my vote is for Atiku
Pls is Tinubu the one that built the project?
Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by Melvinkel: 8:33am On Jan 25, 2023
Freshtruth:
I speak the truth grin

Shut up, dog crying like cat, Tinubu already is a president, Osinbajo is angry Because he couldn't win the primary, obasanjo left APC to PDP because buhari didn't give him any expected share, buhari is fully with Tinubu, so mind your candidate, have you forgotten same obi and atiku emerge together and they couldn't win buhari now they seperated, next month go shock ona die.

Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by searchlight: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2023
2016easy2017:

PMB is a BAD man
A devil incarnate. But Tinubu is good
I heard that tinubu is the biggest landlord in Lagos while obi has no piece of land in anywhere in Anambra State. Is it true?
Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by Microwhy: 8:37am On Jan 25, 2023
seeyounow:
That's why southwest have lowest number of educated people.
Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:38am On Jan 25, 2023
fcbelle72:

I hope you dey buy fuel #80
And i believe food is plenty in your house!
Train kill all of una there...Useless apc idiots

Buhari shall continue to be ur worst nightmare till the second coming of Jesus Christ
Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by Pitto: 8:44am On Jan 25, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
This your map is wrong. Are you an illiterate? University of Ife, University of Ibadan, University of Lagos, University of Agriculture Abeokuta, Federal University of Technology Akure, .... That's more 3.
Federal University Oye ekiti is also there.
Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by drlateef: 8:45am On Jan 25, 2023
seeyounow:

That's the effect of Mkpuru mirin. Southwest has 3, imagine the mental confusion!!!
Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by searchlight: 8:46am On Jan 25, 2023
Roboto11:

Many times.
I worked in Abagana, Oyi, traversed the state going to Enugu and Abakaliki for further work.

Shithole.

I'm a well travelled Nigerian.
Good. You travelled to every nook and cranny of the state because of Obi. If you had lived in Anambra during the time of Chinwoke Mbadinuju and Ngige you would have know that as at that time one of the fastest way to die is carry black nylon.

Obi sanitized Anambra and brought Anambra to national limelight as a state. There was no single successful bank robbery under his regime and no trace of corruption, was Lagos not part of Nigeria when Anambra was awarded the state with the best raid network, nest in education, won the billgate health award, became the most financially stable state in the whole Nigeria? Became the least indebted state in Nigeria?

It is even stupidity that will make anyone compare Lagos to Anambra. The people supporting Tinubu and Atiku have been classified into four categories
Religious extremists
Tribal bigot
Political actors and
illiterates

Which category do you belong to?
Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by Roboto11: 8:49am On Jan 25, 2023
searchlight:
Good. You travelled to every nook and cranny of the state because of Obi. If you had lived in Anambra during the time of Chinwoke Mbadinuju and Ngige you would have know that as at that time one of the fastest way to die is carry black nylon.

Obi sanitized Anambra and brought Anambra to national limelight as a state. There was no single successful bank robbery under his regime and no trace of corruption, was Lagos not part of Nigeria when Anambra was awarded the state with the best raid network, nest in education, won the billgate health award, became the most financially stable state in the whole Nigeria? Became the least indebted state in Nigeria?

It is even stupidity that will make anyone compare Lagos to Anambra. The people supporting Tinubu and Atiku have been classified into four categories
Religious extremists
Tribal bigot
Political actors and
illiterates

Which category do you belong to?

I worked in those places over the tenure of both governors.

I remember once I was travelling to Lagos when on the other side of the road Bakasi boys had apprehended some "criminals".

This happened just before Head Bridge.

I also know Obi was just like every governor before him...unspectacular.
Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:02am On Jan 25, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
This your map is wrong. Are you an illiterate? University of Ife, University of Ibadan, University of Lagos, University of Agriculture Abeokuta, Federal University of Technology Akure, .... That's more than 3.

Add Federal University, Oye-Ekiti
Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by gotnel: 9:05am On Jan 25, 2023
Congratulations, Lagosians. Enjoy your rides
Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by jahsharon: 9:12am On Jan 25, 2023
BossGerald:

When will Oyo,ondo,Ogun,ekiti and Osun invite him for a ride too or even a simple standard airport??

Must you always compare with lagos; the former federal capital territory with federal projects situated here and there??

When you drug traffickers and your brothers selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges finally relocate back to your village infested with crimes and drugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by 9jatriot(m): 9:14am On Jan 25, 2023
That is how they breed hate. Like you said, this is already more than 3. I believe Yaba College is federal also, then there is Futa, Oye and I believe there will be a lot more in every region.

The level of hate induced misinformation in this country is too much
Obaaderemi2:
Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by deeva2: 9:18am On Jan 25, 2023
Freshtruth:
I speak the truth grin

Cry me a river..

Tinubu is your next president.
Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by juman(m): 9:19am On Jan 25, 2023
Sanwoolu should do four terms.
Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by deeva2: 9:21am On Jan 25, 2023
BossGerald:

Those that justify your Naanu for turning Anambra into Hero beer parlour..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) by seguno2: 9:21am On Jan 25, 2023
Biodun556:
grin

If they are signing contract for the 2nd phase, please does this mean that the 1st phase has been completed and carrying passengers since 2007 when ThiefNuibu started collecting huge pensions of ex-governor? Or since 2013 when Fashola announced its completion

Lagos light rail’ll be ready in June – Fashola
January 9, 2013

The Lagos State Governor Babatunde Fashola on Tuesday said the first phase of the state Blue Light Rail project would be completed by June this year(2013).

He expressed confidence that Lagosians would start enjoying the services of the rail project immediately.

The first phase would run from Marina and terminated at Okokomaiko area in Ojo Local Government.

Fashola spoke during an inspection of ongoing projects in the state which took him and his cabinet members to Orile-Iganmu, Alimosho and Ejigbo areas among others to assess the level of works being done by contractors.

The governor, who inaugurated the trackwork of the blue light rail at Alaba Suru, Coker-Agunda Local Council Development Area, said the level of work on the road and those of the National Theatre and Alaba-Mile 2 rail stations, would ensure early completion

He said, “In order to finish the project, the contractor did not go on vacation during the festive period. This will ensure that the project is delivered on time for the use of Lagosians.

“The first section of this rail, which started from National Theatre, Orile-Iganmu to Mile 2 Bus Stop, would be fully completed with the tracks laid.

“Construction work will continue on the project from Orile-Iganmu to Marina, the expansion work on the road from Mile 2 to Okokomaiko will also be intensified.

“This is what we do with the loan collected by the government. We don’t use our loan to pay salaries and other recurrent expenditure, what we do with our loan is to provide capital projects that would serve the residents.

“When the project is completed, the state would be at par with other major cities of the world.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-light-railll-be-ready-in-june-fashola/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/114370-lagos-light-rail-project-to-be-ready-in-june-fashola.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai / Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos / Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.