Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him (43871 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed / Churchill says he honored Tonto with marriage in interview that led to outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:11am On Jan 25, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
Anything for clout..

There is something called food processor.

There are people who can afford that x10 but still choose the old way.

6 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by ZooOga: 11:12am On Jan 25, 2023
Nice, the lady looks ok with no cake on her face and brazilian on her head. I resist mentioning another character in this thread. grin

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Irupetepete: 11:12am On Jan 25, 2023
One woman's poison is another woman's food
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by MansoryMX(m): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2023
We4all:
Now that I think about it, is she biracial? Since when is posing for the cameras the same as yam pounding? All these social media yeyebrities will never learn. If Churchill failed with a lot of women, what makes you think your case will be different?

Instead of her to focus on how to make her fake mariage work, she is busy posting videos and pictures up and down to pepper Tonto Dike. Any one who goes back to lick Tonto Dike's vomit needs to have her head checked. This marriage has an expiry date. make I go check am first.

By showing and posting it she is only encouraging young girls to be a good wife and do what please your husband instead of following instagram Queens who see themselves as goddess men should worship.

4 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2023
I hope our feminist are learning from her?

See what feminist has done to Tonto dike now is she happy with her life?

See her baby daddy been taken good care of by a woman like her.

Nice one Churchill

3 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Deeprooted: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2023
So?

Meanwhile...

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by MansoryMX(m): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2023
Some get sense and knows how to keep a man. Some don't
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Theoarhics: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2023
What happens to pounding machine? Abi u can't afford it let me buy for u. Rather than this clout for social media.
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Father4all: 11:14am On Jan 25, 2023
Tonto won't be happy grin
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by texazzpete(m): 11:15am On Jan 25, 2023
Performative nonsense.

Na so dem dey catch una mugu
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Dogalmighty17: 11:16am On Jan 25, 2023
Where's the tonto dike? Come and see how a real woman takes care of a man! Mumu!!.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2023
benjackugo:
Actress Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Her Husband, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnzOcdBo5wn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

CARRY GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEED HIM TO STUPOR! Pepper Tonto Dike Wella!!!! Give him bad doogy! Put perfume in between your legs before you set your ass.. Churchill no go like come! Before he penetrates, rub processed Sheer butter on top of his dick after sucking him before he drives in... More bliss!!! Block Dike for life!

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Chibuike94(m): 11:17am On Jan 25, 2023
Lol
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by SirJerrie(m): 11:18am On Jan 25, 2023
Social Media Marriage!

When I see things like this, the precedent of other celebrity marriages ending in divorce makes me understand that 'all is not well'

3 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Nuheights(m): 11:18am On Jan 25, 2023
You just dey start....
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:18am On Jan 25, 2023
A real man knows how to shine out the femininity in a woman. To be a real man in this context means you must provide for your woman, it's non-negotiable. Be her protector, her shield, and her resting place. Even a hardcore misandrist's guard will break down with the presence (impact) of a high-value man and this is a man that provides, leads, and protects.

With these in place, there's NOTHING and no length a woman will not go for you. You can't expect to not make an impact in her life financially and otherwise and think she'll listen to you. No. We don't entertain dusties over here.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Buksaylor: 11:19am On Jan 25, 2023
benjackugo:
Actress Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Her Husband, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him (Photos)

Tonto went there to rub shoulders..and foolishly play women are equal to men.
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by OriOko88(m): 11:19am On Jan 25, 2023
Nice one. That's exactly what my babe told me yesterday. She said she will do anything to satisfy me. Shes been doing that since 2022.

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by BloomingDale(f): 11:19am On Jan 25, 2023
AgubataAkokwa:
Man remains the price, if you like become a philosopher of feminism, when 33+ years hit you, your body go tell you. The earlier you feminists find a good man and submit to him, the better for you all and your unborn daughters

No matter how much you scream it from the rooftops, the only constant thing is change. The Black woman is God and will take her rightful position in due time. I suggest you do a deep research before you reply me with inanities.

Mother Earth is changing and the usurping of her rightful children through false books such as the Bible, Quran etc will be reversed.

The only chromosome that nature deemed not necessary for life is the Y chromosome (what makes a man).
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Libertypro: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2023
A wise woman , a queen and more.
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by riverbird: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2023
Tonto you see your life....? grin
But on a serious note why is it that first marriages don't usually last but once the person remarries it stands the taste of time?

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by godofuck231: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2023
What is Churchill waiting for , is he broke ? 1 lamborghni coming up for the wife when humble
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Elidrisy20: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2023
As I hear pounding, think say na
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2023
LaSenior:
grin not my own stomach ooo because I can Cook very well

I just need my respect that's all

Na only Man wey no Sabi cook will that yeye slogan catch no chef pros like us

Nowadays respect and submission is the only way to a man's stomach knacking no dey rain again because we don collect wotowoto already

If you are indeed a busy man, you can only eat what is prepared. Too bad if it is prepared wrongly.
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Sleekfingers: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2023
pretydiva:
Yes o grin. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach

That's why una dey put kurube for vegetable soup .....
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by ike007(m): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2023
Who Cares?

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by StrongAlphMale: 11:23am On Jan 25, 2023
pretydiva:
Yes o grin. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach

Rubbish!

That store type has since changed. If you don't anything to offer a man in a relationship let alone in marriage, then I pity you
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by ruggedtimi(m): 11:23am On Jan 25, 2023
Na money dey talk
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by riverbird: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2023
BloomingDale:

No matter how much you scream it from the rooftops, the only constant thing is change. The Black woman is God and will take her rightful position in due time. I suggest you do a deep research before you reply me with inanities.
Mother Earth is changing and the usurping of her rightful children will be reversed.

She said the black woman is god, anyways I believe her after seeing so many gods littered everywhere all in search of a man to call a husband, some even go as far as using Thier own hard earned money to pay Thier own bride price just so the man won't say no angry, and some are equally busy snatching the husbands of the foolish ones too.
Even the holy bible said that 7*2 women will chase one man to be Thier husband grin

4 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by merits(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2023
benjackugo:

All mechanise wife seff.
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by zoghys: 11:26am On Jan 25, 2023
We4all:
Now that I think about it, is she biracial? Since when is posing for the cameras the same as yam pounding? All these social media yeyebrities will never learn. If Churchill failed with a lot of women, what makes you think your case will be different?

Instead of her to focus on how to make her fake mariage work, she is busy posting videos and pictures up and down to pepper Tonto Dike. Any one who goes back to lick Tonto Dike's vomit needs to have her head checked. This marriage has an expiry date. make I go check am first.

your pain is obvious, tueh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Makeup Free Oge Okoye At The Gym (Photos) / Wizkid’s Outfit To His #WizkidVIPExperience Concert (Photos) / Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.