Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,030 members, 7,828,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him (43936 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed / Churchill says he honored Tonto with marriage in interview that led to outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by bouncekid10(m): 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
[quote author=Sheistoopretty post=120355299]Pounds yam for a Nigerian man? sad sad sad sad sad I'm disappointed sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Rosy, please behave, these lazy Nigerian men don't worth such treatment sad sad sad sad sad

Nigerian men re Us*less.....all of them

Including your DAD?
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by pocohantas(f): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Seems you're jobless. If you had a job, you'd take your prying eyes away from my personal business. Useless entities don't know when to shut it. It's even very funny to think that you think I'm without a man let alone a HIGH VALUE MAN.

They always think they know more than they know. The delusion!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Sintim(f): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
AntiChristian:
Iyawo to mo itoju oko ni oko nife!

grin
Husband snatcher, if u like pound heaven that one no concern our Tonto. She has moved on positively.
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by MadarasBlade(m): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Seems you're jobless. If you had a job, you'd take your prying eyes away from my personal business. Useless entities don't know when to shut it. It's even very funny to think that you think I'm without a man let alone a HIGH VALUE MAN.

So why has he not married you yet lol.
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by phemmyfour: 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Pounds yam for a Nigerian man? sad sad sad sad sad I'm disappointed sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Rosy, please behave, these lazy Nigerian men don't worth such treatment sad sad sad sad sad

Jealousy everywhere...you can never have what you don't appreciate
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by 2016easy2017: 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
Better than one totokedi nonsense IN EVERYTHING
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by RPG2020(m): 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Pounds yam for a Nigerian man? sad sad sad sad sad I'm disappointed sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Yes plus your daddy brothers uncles
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Exceed15: 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
Patriotsleague:
Submission by a wise woman makes marriages work.

Exactly.
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by missyblissy: 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
When there is Yam. Pounder machine. I never pound yam in my father's house, na husband house i go pound am abi. If you need pounded yam, guy buy the machine and I will pound it with all my heart
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
pocohantas:

They always think they know more than they know. The delusion!! cheesy

They won't mind their business and it irks me. Wish there was a block button for these lots.

3 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by ShaqFu: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

hilarious.

This reminds me of this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvYIpa1Ulvw
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by consy14: 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
I don't believe this. Remember we all have wonderful father's and brothers.
Nigeria men are not useless. Tho some do misbehave
Sheistoopretty:

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
ShaqFu:
hilarious.

This reminds me of this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvYIpa1Ulvw

Funny.
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
MadarasBlade:

So why has he not married you yet lol.

If I reply to this useless question you asked, it would mean that I'm trying too hard to prove myself to you. And do you know what's surprising about it? It's that you're not worth my reply and I'm beginning to lose active brain cells conversing with you.

Dear dusty, get lost.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Konjiboii: 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
Women no go learn this one na how to dey open eye for man dey pump chest dey form dirty feminism dem go wan sabi yet dem go still dey ask God when.
It's not hard to please any man. Just feed him, give him space and peace and fvck a nigga.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by FireUpNow(m): 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
Waiting to read about Tonto Dike to react to this
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by pocohantas(f): 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

They won't mind their business and it irks me. Wish there was a block button for these lots.

Any day Seun give us that kind thing, na me go abuse am. I can’t deal with these beings convincing themselves I love their attention. People that genuinely repulse me. For lack of a stronger word, I would stick to REPULSE.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by dontbothermuch: 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
Since o, they were private, I knew that after that her twerking video. Something dey surf.

He made her angry, she then hanged out with friends & posted it. He or she then apologized. Then pounded yam matter. As she is now trending, something is trending in the family. But I pray not
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Emdebby2: 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
Why stress yourself when you can use yam pounder or pounded yam flour.
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Maysdevices(f): 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
LaSenior:
grin not my own stomach ooo because I can Cook very well

I just need my respect that's all

Na only Man wey no Sabi cook will that yeye slogan catch no chef pros like us

Nowadays respect and submission is the only way to a man's stomach knacking no dey rain again because we don collect wotowoto already
Those come naturally to real men

Not men that demand it like it’s their right
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by We4all: 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
tranxo:

I am trying hard to connect your first sentence with your second sentence.

They weren't meant to be connected. Must two sentences be connected?
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by OvertheTop(m): 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
SodiumValproate:

Toto Dick eh! grin

This your Name shocked
are you taking it for Seizures?
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by MadarasBlade(m): 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

If I reply to this useless question you asked, it would mean that I'm trying too hard to prove myself to you. And do you know what's surprising about it? It's that you're not worth my reply and I'm beginning to lose active brain cells conversing with you.

Dear dusty, get lost.

Bold of you to think that i care about your brain cells reducing, you could as well become an invalid.

Well, if your so called man is so high value and doesn't want to commit to you, then what does that make you?

What does he think of you, that you're high value yourself? I doubt tho, because he would have married you all these while.

I am just saying, while your estimation of someone's value might be true, do you bother to think what opinion they have about you?
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Goddyrichie(m): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

include ur dad abi
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by MoneySEASON: 12:44am On Jan 26, 2023
Maysdevices:
Those come naturally to real men

Not men that demand it like it’s their right

Hey, how are you?
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Truthshscrazy: 1:20am On Jan 26, 2023
cool
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by bewla(m): 4:41am On Jan 26, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
That's good of you.

To understand, Men are the best thing.
This girl plan na super

I will get your sympathy social media to kill him peacefully
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by ShaqFu: 7:03am On Jan 26, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Funny.
Oh really. Lol.

Would have showed you another song that is 'funny' but I wouldn't want to offend your sense of humour, or are you game? smiley
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by AntiChristian: 7:39am On Jan 26, 2023
Sintim:
Husband snatcher, if u like pound heaven that one no concern our Tonto. She has moved on positively.

Wetin she dey look B4 dm snatch him husband?

Moved on to whom?

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Kobicove(m): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
tydi:
Tonto D!ck aggressively left the group chat

Please follow her to make sure she did not go to drink Sniper grin
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by toujurs: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Dear dusty, get lost.
You have a very toxic personality, boys must have shown you emotional shege.
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Maysdevices(f): 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
MoneySEASON:

Hey, how are you?
Hey, I’m doing good.

Thank you. 💕

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jide Kosoko: "My House Was Like A Brothel, I Had Girlfriends After My Wife Died" / Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN / Ubi Franklin, Gbenro Ajibade And AY At Zahra And Ahmed's Wedding

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.