Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him (43902 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed / Churchill says he honored Tonto with marriage in interview that led to outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by tranxo(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
sad sad sad sad sad
There is nothing you can do about it.
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by uuzba(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2023
Libertypro:
A wise woman , a queen and more.
Bull sh!t.

Today's babe will bend down and the whole world must snap her picture and carry news headline.
Failure! Complete Failure.
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by tranxo(m): 11:28am On Jan 25, 2023
We4all:

1.) Now that I think about it, is she biracial?

2.) Since when is posing for the cameras the same as yam pounding?

All these social media yeyebrities will never learn. If Churchill failed with a lot of women, what makes you think your case will be different?

Instead of her to focus on how to make her fake mariage work, she is busy posting videos and pictures up and down to pepper Tonto Dike. Any one who goes back to lick Tonto Dike's vomit needs to have her head checked. This marriage has an expiry date. make I go check am first.
I am trying hard to connect your first sentence with your second sentence.
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by francotunsco: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2023
She has to. The guy fine pass am.
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Lepon02: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2023
Fair play to her. grin
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Karlifate: 11:33am On Jan 25, 2023
DIKEnaWAR:
But, there's yam pounder na

Artificial is not the same as natural.
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Dpundict: 11:33am On Jan 25, 2023
We4all:
Now that I think about it, is she biracial? Since when is posing for the cameras the same as yam pounding? All these social media yeyebrities will never learn. If Churchill failed with a lot of women, what makes you think your case will be different?

Instead of her to focus on how to make her fake mariage work, she is busy posting videos and pictures up and down to pepper Tonto Dike. Any one who goes back to lick Tonto Dike's vomit needs to have her head checked. This marriage has an expiry date. make I go check am first.

Have some faith with her bro!! the fact it didn't work with Tonto dikeh doesn't mean it can't be otherwise for someone else, and I feel she is trying to be better having been with the man and may have heard some of the things that led to their breakfast being served. No man is an island so we must be flexible when with a partner to learn and do things which if not done to our best or their expectations will make a difference in their hearts and minds giving them the reminder that "though it wasn't his/her best an effort was made". My 2-piece. Peace
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by SenecaTheYonger: 11:33am On Jan 25, 2023
BloomingDale:

No matter how much you scream it from the rooftops, the only constant thing is change. The Black woman is God and will take her rightful position in due time. I suggest you do a deep research before you reply me with inanities.

Mother Earth is changing and the usurping of her rightful children through false books such as the Bible, Quran etc will be reversed.

The only chromosome that nature deemed not necessary for life is the Y chromosome (what makes a man).

Them don use internet brainwash this one

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Ashirioluwa: 11:33am On Jan 25, 2023
Social media is now the new way of life for today's youth; nothing is done quietly or in secret anymore.

Anyway, they are all attention seekers.
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Exceed15: 11:33am On Jan 25, 2023
May God bless this woman. Indeed a wise woman builds home but the foolish one's scatters it.

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Exceed15: 11:36am On Jan 25, 2023
AgubataAkokwa:
Man remains the price, if you like become a philosopher of feminism, when 33+ years hit you, your body go tell you. The earlier you feminists find a good man and submit to him, the better for you all and your unborn daughters

Oil no go finish for ur head .
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by sageb: 11:37am On Jan 25, 2023
benjackugo:
Actress Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Her Husband, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnzOcdBo5wn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Rosy Meier treating Churchill like a king unlike Tonto Dike that maligned him.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Dpundict: 11:37am On Jan 25, 2023
Now I just remember I dey find wifey lai dis and I assure you that she will not pound anything because na only eba I dey swallow.
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by sageb: 11:38am On Jan 25, 2023
benjackugo:
Actress Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Her Husband, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him (Photos)

Rosy Meuer treating Churchill like a king unlike Tonto Dike that maligned him.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Patriotsleague: 11:39am On Jan 25, 2023
Submission by a wise woman makes marriages work.

3 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by ozo13(m): 11:41am On Jan 25, 2023
LaSenior:
grin not my own stomach ooo because I can Cook very well

I just need my respect that's all

Na only Man wey no Sabi cook will that yeye slogan catch no chef pros like us

Nowadays respect and submission is the only way to a man's stomach knacking no dey rain again because we don collect wotowoto already
bad guy
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by BloomingDale(f): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2023
riverbird:

She said the black woman is god, anyways I believe her after seeing so many gods littered everywhere all in search of a man to call a husband, some even go as far as using Thier own hard earned money to pay Thier own bride price just so the man won't say no angry, and some are equally busy snatching the husbands of the foolish ones too.
Even the holy bible said that 7*2 women will chase one man to be Thier husband grin

Probably because the Earth is going back to is natural order, and the Y chromosome (man) is going extinct because it will no longer be needed. Women will go back to asexual reproduction once the Earth is purged of all its pollutants. There shall be no marriage in heaven cos there will be no men.
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by MiaBeer(m): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2023
From pleasing him behind the scenes while he was married, to pleasing him after you were both outed. Some women are as dangerous as the rattlesnakes.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Jolite(m): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Pounds yam for a Nigerian man? sad sad sad sad sad I'm disappointed sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Rosy, please behave, these lazy Nigerian men don't worth such treatment sad sad sad sad sad

Nigerian men re Us*less.....all of them
Including your papa abi?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Ameoba300: 11:51am On Jan 25, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Pounds yam for a Nigerian man? sad sad sad sad sad I'm disappointed sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Rosy, please behave, these lazy Nigerian men don't worth such treatment sad sad sad sad sad

Except you're Cameroonian - what about your Dad?
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by sunday1989(m): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2023
Lol. Something you'd do when you finally get married. Dey play. Just dey play.
Sheistoopretty:

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by josephevergreen(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

E go clear your eye is just a matter of time .save it
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by zhirkovrado(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Nigerian men re Usp*less.....all of them
Including your father.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Burgerlomo: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

All the Nigerian men are useless including your father

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Nehyooh(m): 11:56am On Jan 25, 2023
rollandben:
Toto Dicke won't be happy to see this
grin

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by frozen70(f): 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
benjackugo:

That shows that she is ready for marriage
Well, she is married to a man who have what she wants in a man

So she must protect her marriage and her man

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Almiron: 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Wow
How much is TDB?

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by riverbird: 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
BloomingDale:

Probably because the Earth is going back to is natural order, and the Y chromosome (man) is going extinct because it will no longer be needed. Women will go back to asexual reproduction once the Earth is purged of all its pollutants. There shall be no marriage in heaven cos there will be no men.

Hahahaha.......I see grin, what brand of sativa do you inhale grin cos seriously it's good for you with all this comedy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Emmanuel909090: 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
Churchill is really lucky to have a loyal wife, not the likes of tonto

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by alingo2013(m): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

I go carry that your picture go baba place now make I see how you go take find husband
Re: Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him by Richkid2021(m): 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

including your papa abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tayo Baby: "People Shouldn't Have Sex Before Marriage" / Adedoyin Adekola, Odunlade Adekola Son's Birthday Photos / Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.