Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm (56299 Views)

Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Risentouch(m): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
COOL10:

What happens to those without bank accounts? How do they exchange the old notes for the new ones?

Open one, even if it's online bank. And stop causing nuisance

1 Like

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by agentarcher(m): 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
All first bank and Zenith banks ATM dispense the new naira notes
so you have been to all their branches in Nigeria?
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by COOL10(m): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Risentouch:

Open one, even if it's online bank. And stop causing nuisance

Nuisance in what way? 🤨🤨
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Risentouch(m): 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
COOL10:

Nuisance in what way? 🤨🤨

CBN has declared cashless policy and you are asking us about you not having a bank account. What should we reply you?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by COOL10(m): 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
Risentouch:

CBN has declared cashless policy and you are asking us about you not having a bank account. What should we reply you?

LMAO, dude, do you know me from somewhere? Have we had an issue online before? Why the aggression?

I'm tempted to reply you in an equally rude manner but I won't.

I never said it was about me and you would have seen that if you read my statement properly. Or do you have comprehension issues? You could have asked for a backstory but you chose not to.

Next time you choose to answer a question that wasn't directed at you, please do so with civility and proper understanding of the question that was asked. Don't act like a street thug.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by gentiles(m): 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
this coming election will spell doom for yeribas
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Remijuice: 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
COOL10:

LMAO, dude, do you know me from somewhere? Have we had an issue online before? Why the aggression?

I'm tempted to reply you in an equally rude manner but I won't.

I never said it was about me and you would have seen that if you read my statement properly. Or do you have comprehension issues? You could have asked for a backstory but you chose not to.

Next time you choose to answer a question that wasn't directed at you, please do so with civility and proper understanding of the question that was asked. Don't act like a street thug.
Don't mind them.

I have given up on their ignorance.

What about the market women.
Most without bank account.

Some people have not set their eyes on these new note.

Even US is not doing cashless policy. You can withdraw your dollar any amount you want it.
It's now we, with a lot of network issues. Want to enforce cashless.
Ok.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Mrkumareze(m): 1:39am On Jan 26, 2023
OnlineArchitect:
Nothing exciting about the refurbished naira note angry

The beauty is in the impact it ll have in the economy and election

1 Like

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by olisaEze(m): 2:19am On Jan 26, 2023
The case of this refurbished Naira note is like someone that paid for oven baking but ended up with emulsion oil paint on his old car. Emefiele run the full country street, but Nigerians will not complain as long as it spoils any plan of vote buying in the elections.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by bdon123(m): 3:49am On Jan 26, 2023
Daviestunech:
Morning my fellow nairalander,

As we all know the present scarcity of the new naira note, despite the deadline still fixed on 31st of January 2023..

After exhausting all my old naira notes this morning on my way to work.. because I mostly do online transactions to people or my client..

I just say make I reach bank if I go see money withdraw even if na old note I no mind as time still day..

I went to eco bank branch at moshalashi Odun-ade market in Lagos.. to my surprise I meet just 4 people on the queue. My turn came nd I was able to withdraw the new naira note..

Seems those banks are now really stacking up their ATMs with the new naira note..

Picture below

Let's know if u are able to withdraw the new naira note
The politicians were diverting d money frm d bank,creating artificial scarcity so d policy will fail.
Bt wen emefiele gav order of no more counter withdrawal....jst ATM wit new notes,that was a game changer.Now they dnt hav a choice...we must get new naira notes.
To those that hav buried our notes in places,well enjoy ur new paper

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by bdon123(m): 3:53am On Jan 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

I wrote something about Buhari here last year, I said Bihari is like a man who claims to be an expert in catching snakes and a farmer approaches him that he saw a snake in his farm and Buhari tells him he can help him, Buhari then goes to farm and sets the entire farm on fire and brings out the dead snake and expects the farmer to praise for killing the snake.

Buhari's decisions and indecisions are what has led the country to where it is today, why I am not too against this policy is because, I see it as kind of necessary evil, he chose a wrong way to curb the Vote buying because it will affect all Nigerians one way or the other, but I have weighed the outcome to not even making any attempt to stop vote buying and I feel it is a lesser evil Nigerians will have to endure.

It might not stop the entire vote buying but it will reduce it seriously....
And it will drive us digital whether we like it or not Like this now,na transfer i dey take pay for beer

1 Like

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Melonsmasher: 4:37am On Jan 26, 2023
ChatterHouse:
A new Nigeria is assured
JOKER
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by NaijaCover(m): 10:52am On Jan 26, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Kreddy: 10:55am On Jan 26, 2023
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by blacksam01: 10:55am On Jan 26, 2023
grandstar:

It's been increased to 100k daily. Emefiele no Wan die.

since wen..?
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Goldbw122(m): 10:55am On Jan 26, 2023
The survival of the fittest, that is what this country is made of
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Lincoln275(m): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by jaxxy(m): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2023
Only criminals are complaining.
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Herbephe1(m): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2023
This is mine,I withdrew 10 days ago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by yemex04(m): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2023
Daviestunech:
Morning my fellow nairalander,

As we all know the present scarcity of the new naira note, despite the deadline still fixed on 31st of January 2023..

After exhausting all my old naira notes this morning on my way to work.. because I mostly do online transactions to people or my client..

I just say make I reach bank if I go see money withdraw even if na old note I no mind as time still day..

I went to eco bank branch at moshalashi Odun-ade market in Lagos.. to my surprise I meet just 4 people on the queue. My turn came nd I was able to withdraw the new naira note..

Seems those banks are now really stacking up their ATMs with the new naira note..

Picture below

Let's know if u are able to withdraw the new naira note

Untouched Notes of old Naira was dispensed to you.I like your Sarcasm though
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by FuckTheMod: 10:58am On Jan 26, 2023
Emeifile that bastard

Buharî the crook

WHY ARE WE ONLY SEEING ₦1,000…

WHERE ARE THE 200 AND 500?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by iammolise(m): 11:00am On Jan 26, 2023
It's like there are even more fake new notes than real ones. I saw one new 1k note, It looked so blue like it was dipped in blue dye.
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by latolz: 11:00am On Jan 26, 2023
This thing be like thing when omo wash or bleach spoil..
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by backnbeta(f): 11:02am On Jan 26, 2023
My RA has been to 4 banks this morning, unable to withdraw cash for me! This really is frustrating
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by daygee12: 11:02am On Jan 26, 2023
PureMe01:
THIEFNUBUU is a gonna grin
Obi is the next president. Oya urchins come and wail on my mention lol
Lol, nobody go wail the reality is infront of you
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by boldtruthalways: 11:03am On Jan 26, 2023
grandstar:

If true, he is making life for Nigerians worse!
Don't worry, let's be patient. It's in our interest. Everything will be restored after the election. The intent is to stop tilumbu and his cronies for packing cash they will use fir vote buying. Have you not seen that tilumbu is already crying wolf? He's feeling g the heat. Relax, everything will be OK. Obi will win.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by yaki84: 11:03am On Jan 26, 2023
OnlineArchitect:
Everything is better...

Do u know how many demonic politicians stacked billions at home monies that ssuppose to be used for developing the country?

Even if they launder it thru BDCs, they will always be shortchanged.

Am doing POS business, a graduate of marine biology cause of lack of jobs which is mainly caused by the inactions of these politicians.

Am now restricted to 20k daily withdrawals from ATM...

Its affecting my business but i support the move by CBN.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2023
OnlineArchitect:

Says who

Anything that can stop Tiefnubu from completing the destruction of the country is exciting.
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by mariahAngel(f): 11:06am On Jan 26, 2023
PureMe01:
THIEFNUBUU is a gonna grin
Obi is the next president. Oya urchins come and wail on my mention lol

Confusion in the camp of the enemy. Hahahahahahhahahaha grin

Nigeria must be free!
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by yaki84: 11:06am On Jan 26, 2023
grandstar:

It's been increased to 100k daily. Emefiele no Wan die.
Commercial bnks don reduce am to 20k now...

Here in calabar u cant withdraw more than 20k.
If u try am, the way ATM go spit back ur card give u, u no go understand

1 Like

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by OhiOfIhima: 11:06am On Jan 26, 2023
Omó, along Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, only eco Bank ATM is working, other Banks has no cash in their ATMs
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Pickmycall: 11:08am On Jan 26, 2023
Tinubu dey vex say the old notes wey him don load for bullion vans to use bribe voters no go dey useful again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria, China Currency Swap Forces USD Rate Down: Bureau De Change Association / Chinese Spotted At Onitsha Main Market, Speaks Igbo, Claims Anambra Origin:video / 15 Lucrative Business Ideas That Will Take Center Stage In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.