Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm (56686 Views)

Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Epinbiz(m): 11:10am On Jan 26, 2023
E don even tale whey I go withdraw from bank self
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Scarletjr(m): 11:11am On Jan 26, 2023
Everything will be circulated next week upwards
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Naz34(m): 11:14am On Jan 26, 2023
PureMe01:
THIEFNUBUU is a gonna grin
Obi is the next president. Oya urchins come and wail on my mention lol
you go cry blood very soon. No be only obi na obinus
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by shuttox: 11:16am On Jan 26, 2023
Can someone pls remind Tinubu that his APC is the one currently in charge of our fuel, naira etc.

So do we now say Tinubu is on the same page with us the opposition that APC have failed woefully and should not be rewarded with another term....??

🤣🤣🤫🤣🤣🤣

Or his campaign is deliberately avoiding the last 7½ yrs while purely focusing on Nigeria 1999 - 2015 🤷🤷🤷🤷
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by CaptainFM1: 11:16am On Jan 26, 2023
Daviestunech:
Morning my fellow nairalander,

As we all know the present scarcity of the new naira note, despite the deadline still fixed on 31st of January 2023..

After exhausting all my old naira notes this morning on my way to work.. because I mostly do online transactions to people or my client..

I just say make I reach bank if I go see money withdraw even if na old note I no mind as time still day..

I went to eco bank branch at moshalashi Odun-ade market in Lagos.. to my surprise I meet just 4 people on the queue. My turn came nd I was able to withdraw the new naira note..

Seems those banks are now really stacking up their ATMs with the new naira note..

Picture below

Let's know if u are able to withdraw the new naira note

CBN has threatened them with sanctions.
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by yaki84: 11:17am On Jan 26, 2023
grandstar:

Oyinbo calls it "throwing the baby out with the bathwater."

He is just ignorant. Emefiele's just is not to stop vote buying. Also, had he won the primaries, would he support his own policy? I really doubt.

It was poorly thought out. I like paying attention when experts talk. A pundit who writes for the Punch doubted if the CBN carried out a simulation of what would happen if this redesign policy was announced. If it did, it would have seen the devastating blow it has done to the Naira.

By next year Emefiele's 2nd term would be over. He and Buhari would be gone for good.
What do u understand by cashless economy?

What CBN is trying to promote is cashless economy...

We have more than 10trillion of paper cash circulating in nigeria, cbn spend more than 600billion naira, pardon me it my figures are exagerated for naira maintenance.

Why should we paymore than 100k cash for goods we buy?
When there r channels to either send or transfer such funds to the seller.

We talk of market women being mostly affected, but when did we singlehandledly buy stuff from a market woman worth 20k?

Which kind soup u wan cook?

Every sane nigerian should support this project if we really want to restore sanity into the system.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by davidtemi(m): 11:18am On Jan 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
All first bank and Zenith banks ATM dispense the new naira notes
But before u see zenith bank ATM wey dey work right now go hard. Like 1million people queue
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by 43Ronin: 11:19am On Jan 26, 2023
Na wa o, but buhari wicked tinubu no be small. Tinubu wey help am mobilize Bullion vans for him to be president. E reach tinubu turn you change Naira note

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by charlesdinho7(m): 11:19am On Jan 26, 2023
give me 3k from that money na
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Mccullum: 11:21am On Jan 26, 2023
If they can sustain dispensing of it on ATMs it'll be okay, that's good.
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Minjim: 11:21am On Jan 26, 2023
ATM is your best bet of getting the new notes but only the 1k.
Even on the counter, I was about to be paid the old notes but I opted for the ATM
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by uuzba(m): 11:23am On Jan 26, 2023
I dey buy orange from malam yesterday.
The guy don already dey squeeze plenty new N1000 note inside pocket.
Slap dey do me for hand.
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by hdrifter11: 11:25am On Jan 26, 2023
Oga mop the floor na
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by lsoul: 11:28am On Jan 26, 2023
This will keep people stranded next week, some much of 1000naira note in circulation already, so if one enters a bus and pay fare of 300naira, how are they going cope with giving change of 500 and 200.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Spain007(m): 11:30am On Jan 26, 2023
PureMe01:
THIEFNUBUU is a gonna grin

Inshallah
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by remsonik(f): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2023
All the atms don't have money now, even in the market all this people selling have loads of the old note that they've not been able to change at the bank. Bankers are complaining that they're short of the new notes and they still pay with old notes
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Menclothing: 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
Money that's is not available in most bank
Except emefiele paady bank zenith and first bank
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Traplord09: 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
COOL10:

What happens to those without bank accounts? How do they exchange the old notes for the new ones?

Use am go drink beer and Bleep girls... If money still big.... I go send my account number to keep am.
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by koresh: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Most of you hating Tinubu are just blind to see the game being played by these criminals fulani cabals. We will all suffer is if we allow their game plan. ATIKU IS THEIR GAME PLAN

uote author=PureMe01 post=120360265]THIEFNUBUU is a gonna grin
Obi is the next president. Oya urchins come and wail on my mention lol[/quote]
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by EmekaBlue(m): 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
U get money
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by emilo2bad: 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
ChatterHouse:
A new Nigeria is assured with Peter Obi
Like he assured Anambra state to be new. repackaging failure is what I don't understand
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by EmekaBlue(m): 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
lsoul:
This will keep people stranded next week, some much of 1000naira note in circulation already, so if one enters a bus and pay fare of 300naira, how are they going cope with giving change of 500 and 200.
200 200 200 & 100

Maybe 100naira go become hotcake and I go soon enter bank go beg for 100s dey sell am for peace sake of commuters and ofc profit grin
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by PureMe01: 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
koresh:
Most of you hating Tinubu are just blind to see the game being played by these criminals fulani cabals. We will all suffer is if we allow their game plan. ATIKU IS THEIR GAME PLAN

uote author=PureMe01 post=120360265]THIEFNUBUU is a gonna grin

But u hate Obi because of your bigotry. U want Bokoharam commander to take over this country once they take away thiefnubuu if he manages to win which is very impossible now grin
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by descartes400: 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
grandstar:

Buhari blindly supports Emefiele redesign policy as it was something Buhari advocated when he assumed office but Emefiele was totally against it. Buhari feels it will fight corruption. It is just absolute nonsense!

The President mind is dull!
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by BirtherOfKings(f): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
Will check the ATM close to me kiss
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
Just use Hypo on your old naira notes and they'll change color ASAP 😏😏😏😏
Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
Daviestunech:
Morning my fellow nairalander,

As we all know the present scarcity of the new naira note, despite the deadline still fixed on 31st of January 2023..

After exhausting all my old naira notes this morning on my way to work.. because I mostly do online transactions to people or my client..

I just say make I reach bank if I go see money withdraw even if na old note I no mind as time still day..

I went to eco bank branch at moshalashi Odun-ade market in Lagos.. to my surprise I meet just 4 people on the queue. My turn came nd I was able to withdraw the new naira note..

Seems those banks are now really stacking up their ATMs with the new naira note..

Picture below

Let's know if u are able to withdraw the new naira note

Lol. You'll still collect old Naira notes as change. I started withdrawing new notes since ending of last year. But today I still have a lot of old notes because 5h and 2h are scarce as hell. I was thinking that ATMs will be stocked with 2H in line with the CBN policy but alas - 1k everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm by MATEX30: 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
This week Tuesday was the first time i got some of the new naira notes too, via a POS, there as been a serious short supply of the new naira notes in kwara state here, I hope it will soon circulate as appropriate.

See the story here -- https://hoursnearby.com/what-does-the-new-naira-notes-looks-like/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Chills In His Mansion After The Day's Work. Photos / Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money / Theobarth Grant Disbursment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.