Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu (46477 Views)

There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George / 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara / Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by Pakute: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
udemzyudex:
Lol... Remember this picture?

The vote buying strategy?
They call it monetary inducement grin
CBN is trying to stop it, that's why baba is complaining.
werey, how many new naira notes do you see in circulation?
You really think Tinubu will ever be in short supply of any currency?. Has the scarcity of new notes affected his rallies or fuel scarcity affected his private jets and convoy?.. It's only poor people like you & your family moving from one bank to another and carrying kegs from one fuel station to another.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by searchlight: 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
Everlastingson:

How much more foolish can Emilokan be? Is it not his party, APC, that's doing all these things he's complaining about? No be APC dey rule? This man is not okay, to say the least. Who else wants to rig the election if not Emilokan? You'll surely fail in the election.
In the minds of urchins it is Buhari that have failed not Tinubu but Tinubu will inherit Buhari's 12 million votes in the core North. Can you imagine their foolishness?

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by unclejb2(m): 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
igbotormentor:

Head of Nigerian Union of Journalists (NUJ)---
Chris Isiguzo

PETROL
Independent Petroleum Marketers Association of Nigeria IPMAN
----Chonedu Okonkwo

ELECTRICITY
Electricity workers association --- Joe Ajaero

FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
Central bank of Nigeria - Godwin Emefiele

HEALTH
Nigerian Medical Association--Dr.Uche Ojinma

What do these critical sectors have in common ?

They are sectors that controls basic neccesities of any country

Look at the names of the heads of these institutions

They are all from one region of tge country

All of them

We all know the media has been against the pmb government since 2015

Fuel scarcity is no coincidence after 7 years of no scacity ,3 months to election it all starts .

We have enjoyed constant electricity for a long time

Now they hardly function

The Health workers go on strile just to make goveremt look bad

They are planing another strike in a few weeks

We can all see how the CBN has messed the country up

This is all not a coinsidence

Its all deliberate

NIGERIANS SHINE YOUR EYES !!!
You are an imbeci1e.

We have had fuel scarcity for more than 36 months combined since Buhari became president.

Your propaganda no get weight.

Buhari is the minister of petroleum
CBN governor is a card carrying member of APC
APC is the ruling party.

Tinubu has realized that Obi would win this election before 2pm on election day.
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by Babathanks(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
buhariguy:
have you see the new naira note? Just 5 days to deadline.
I don't know how idiotic pigs do reason
Even me that is staying in Abuja is yet to see the new naira note o, I even went to the bank yesterday to collect money and they gave me old naira note. Buhari is supporting is fellow Fulani man, is only few hausa that I know that are supposed him,I pray tinubu should win and shame him

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by mechanics(m): 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
Hmm
If Tinubu by mistake win this election ehn, he will deal with Buhari.
hahahahah, he's indirectly rubbishing his own party government.
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
unclejb2:
You are an imbeci1e.

We have had fuel scarcity for more than 36 months combined since Buhari became president.

Your propaganda no get weight.

Buhari is the minister of petroleum
CBN governor is a card carrying member of APC
APC is the ruling party.

Tinubu has realized that Obi would win this election before 2pm on election day.
Don't comr here and show your parental deficiencies, if you can't stomach the comments, please avoid, I didn't mention or quote you
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by eagleu: 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubu not happy Buhari is not helping him rig the up coming election?
Buhari knows the importance of a level playing field for every candidate in this election otherwise whatever is left of his name will be eternally damned by history.
Buhari, more than anyone knows that Tinubu is not the right candidate for the presidency at this time.
Imagine Osibanjo as APC choice! Atiku and Peter Obi would have been history.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by EDOLUWA: 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
He has high DEMENTIA if not he wouldn't been shooting like this at all.

The APC is not managing his health well at all.

I feel many APC stalwart want him to lose the election indeed because they aren't working on him at all.

Tinubu has been de-marketing himself all along walahi

searchlight:
He could get better managers but the problem is that he's demented, it was his manager that stopped him from answering questions in Chattam house and even went further to give him expo on a piece of paper on who to appoint for the answers if not he go still mess up.

The only way to stop all these is to stop him from talking. He will always forget all the advices given by his handlers when allowed to talk on his own
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by bjtinz: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2023
cliqtips:

Buhari's candidate is not Tinubu but Osinbajo but because of their initial agreement that if he, Tinubu helps him to win the then election it would be his turn in 2023.

Yeah. most believe if Buhari had his way any of Osinbajo, Ahmed Lawan or even Amechi, BUT DEFINITELY NOT TINUBU, would have gotten the APC ticket.

It's fairly obvious the coldness between Tinubu and Buhari but apparently just tolerating each other for sake of the party.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by amuwo1980: 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
igbotormentor:

Chris Isiguzo

PETROL
----Chonedu Okonkwo

ELECTRICITY

FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS

HEALTH

All of them

Fuel scarcity is no coincidence after 7 years of no scacity ,3 months to election it all starts .

Now they hardly function

Its all deliberate

You are truly an anti Nigeria jiahdist, you have failed , a free and fair election will hold and APC will lose
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by johnpalmer774(m): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
searchlight:
He could get better managers but the problem is that he's demented, it was his manager that stopped him from answering questions in Chattam house and even went further to give him expo on a piece of paper on who to appoint for the answers if not he go still mess up.

The only way to stop all these is to stop him from talking. He will always forget all the advices given by his handlers when allowed to talk on his own

Ur mumu is Legendary, so you thought he said those words by mistakes , he knew what he did and it wasn’t by chance neither mistakes and he must have said that with the backing of some powerful politician’s, if truly Buhari was interested in cubbing votes buying so why didn’t he resigned the naira towards 2019 Election , why wait till this moment, why is ATM still dispensIng old notes 5 days to the expiration of the notes , d bottom line is Tinubu must have head about Buhari game plan and decided to ditch him again just like he did in Ogun state during primary election.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by DeLaRue: 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
I was telling a friend in another state this morning that I suspect the fuel scarcity is artificial and intended to damage Tinubu's prospects at the elections.

He was incredulous. He said my thoughts were far fetched. He didn't believe it.

Behold, I came to Nairaland tonight and saw Tinubu make the same allegations.

If the Buhari government wanted the APC candidate to win this election, there would be no scarcity at this time.

And the currency issue would not be rushed to coincide with elections.

These things are not coincidences.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by grammarian247(m): 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
igbotormentor:

Chris Isiguzo

PETROL
----Chonedu Okonkwo

ELECTRICITY

FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS

HEALTH

All of them

Now they hardly function

Its all deliberate

Under whom do all these 'incompetent' head work? I guess still under an Igbo man. You people will just come here and stand logic on its head. So IPMAN president has more power than the petroleum minister. I never knew that the CBN will be working against the president who appointed him while the president and his men watch helplessly. You lots are funny

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by amuwo1980: 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
Pakute:

You really think Tinubu will ever be in short supply of any currency?. Has the scarcity of new notes affected his rallies or fuel scarcity affected his private jets and convoy?.. It's only poor people like you & your family moving from one bank to another and carrying kegs from one fuel station to another.
Retard remind me which party is in power again ? You waiting aboki to rig a thief into power so much for sophisticated ppl

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
Gozac:
Tinubu is beginning to realise his imminent defeat next month. PMB and the north has reined in, his cash will not work the wonders and PMB is not ready to influence or rig election for him. PMB has not forgiven Tinubu for denying him the opportunity of producing his successor when he bought the northern governors and APC delegates to win. Any Igbo man who tries to demonstrate because of the election don't know anything at all. I don't even know why Obi is contesting.
Anyway Atiku is coming

In a perverse way, I am even oddly okay with the idea of the North openly abusing power to undermine Tinubu so Atiku wins.

We should all remember that "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction". Nuff said.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by Toluwanise247(m): 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
bluegrass07:
Can someone pls remind Tinubu that his APC is the one currently in charge of our fuel, naira etc.

So do we now say Tinubu is on the same page with us the opposition that APC have failed woefully and should not be rewarded with another term....??

🤣🤣🤫🤣🤣🤣

Or his campaign is deliberately avoiding the last 7½ yrs while purely focusing on Nigeria 1999 - 2015 🤷🤷🤷🤷

Which kain confusion be this? 😆😂😂😂😂😂

Bible says wisdom is principal thing in all your getting get understanding. There are some secret about the north….Northern are up to something….

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by johnpalmer774(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
MiaBeer:
Still wondering why Buhari left one of Tinubu’s rallies early? Because BAT and his campaign are disoriented. Buhari backed the New Naira design and here is Tinubu saying that Buhari is actually trying to scuttle the election.

what is there to wondering about ? Ain’t you in the country , don’t you know Buhari was coming to Lagos to commission projects.
He has 3 engagements to attend to
Tinubu Campaign
Lagos projects
Leaving for Senegal the following day.

BAT, please continue.
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by Jagabanfromcali: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
Pakute:

I tot I have seen assholessss but you take the biscuits
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by onuman: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
Raf4:

What was the relationship between Awolowo and Fulanis in 1983?
You people will just stand the history on its head anyhow as if others don't have access to the right info.
and @bjtinz

By the time you accept the reality that Fulani controls northern region of Nigeria, you stop your living in denial. You can as well say Alimi is not Fulani.
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by JOemmy(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tinibu is now sounding like an opposition candidate very hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by Jagabanfromcali: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
DeLaRue:
I was telling a friend in another state this morning that I suspect the fuel scarcity is artificial and intended to damage Tinubu's prospects at the elections.

If the Buhari government wanted the APC candidate to win this election, there would be no scarcity at this time.

I marvel at your vacuity
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by Jagabanfromcali: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
Babathanks:

Even me that is staying in Abuja is yet to see the new naira note o, I even went to the bank yesterday to collect money and they gave me old naira note. Buhari is supporting is fellow Fulani man, is only few hausa that I know that are supposed him,I pray tinubu should win and shame him
Sorry that’s not gonna happen , APC will go down in flames
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by omokab: 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
uba1991:
Why is it that when ever Tinubu want to insult Buhari he must go to Ogun state?
All northerners should know that Tinubu is talking directly to Buhari and Tinubu is planning to frustrate the northerners, any northerner that vote for Tinubu should know that he vote to surfer.
Mr man Tinubu is not insulting buari.we know where he's directing his speech .fuel scarcity was deliberate to scuttle the election and avenue to paint APC black so that voters will not vote for Tinubu. Buari has been managing the issue of fuel scarcity for seven years ,why there is serious fuel scarcity a less than a month to the election . Either they like it or not Tinubu will win .

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by mechanics(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hmmmm, he's indirectly insulting Buhari's government.
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by johnpalmer774(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
DeLaRue:

God bless you for this , I knew Tinubu is very intelligent to speak without clue....... I think either Buhari or Aso Cabals are behind this and he knows , more reasons why he speak out.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by Diligent1(f): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
igbotormentor:

Chris Isiguzo

PETROL
----Chonedu Okonkwo

ELECTRICITY

FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS

HEALTH

All of them

Now they hardly function

Its all deliberate

I have been thinking about this too, some people are wicked
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by onuman: 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
JOemmy:
Tinibu is now sounding like an opposition candidate very hilarious.

If he had allowed VP Osinbajo, or one of those Igbo presidential materials who formed APC with him, to fly APC ticket, the Agbado man, Tinubu, should have been living in happiness by now. Atiku would not even have the gut to contest, knowing full well that it's the turn of the south, to produce a president for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by uba1991: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
Padipadi:

Are you arewa that you carry their matter for head?
Your name is Uba. It's an Ibo name.
Why this hate towards Tinubu?
Did he rape your mom or wife?
Why not remember that whoever God has destined for greatness can't be brought down by you or amyman.
Below is a link to donations Tinubu has done to northerners.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/561186-tinubu-donates-n100-million-to-flood-victims-in-kano.html Donations to Kano.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/tinubu-donates-n50m-to-flood-victims-in-jigawa/amp/ Jigawa donations

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2022/01/13/tinubu-donates-n50million-to-victims-of-gusau-attack/amp/
Zamfara donations

https://gazettengr.com/2023-tinubus-wife-donates-over-2000-bags-of-rice-to-northern-christians/?tztc=1
Tinubu's wife donated too.

He's not a gov in any northern state yet, he is commanding respect. It's the sign of victory. No malicious post from you ll harm his mandate.
mumu! Go and ask any northerner the meaning of uba. I am a powerful northerner from Kaduna state the capital of Arewa.
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by mechanics(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
omokab:
Mr man Tinubu is not insulting buari.we know where he's directing his speech .fuel scarcity was deliberate to scuttle the election and avenue to paint APC black so that voters will not vote for Tinubu. Buari has been managing the issue of fuel scarcity for seven years ,why there is serious fuel scarcity a less than a month to the election . Either they like it or not Tinubu will win .
I won't pray for him to win, Mr Buhari has the authority to make fuel available, so Mr Tinubu should name those trying to scuttle the election, if you read the main speech, he also mentioned naira redesign, so that tells you that he's indirectly insulting the same party government.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by MiaBeer(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
johnpalmer774:
i am dumb. Don’t mind me please

The next thing is look for the nearest transformer and do the needful. That’s gonna be one less urchin in the world. Gerriitt?
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by Diligent1(f): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
onuman:

Tinubu, no jupiter can make you win the 2023 presidential election. Whichever way, they may lead to your demise.
Check history.
Tinubu will win this election and you will be disgraced
Re: Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
jaxxy:

see this one? Buhari is just that power hungry like tinubu himself or abacha. iF Fulani man wants to show u Peper there's nothing u can do oo.

Buhari like to do things the proper way.

Lol. Go and find the nearest Fulani to worship then. You're not educated enough to know about evolutionary trends and the fact that "change is the only thing constant in life".

Rome was once a powerful , sprawling and feared empire that grew from a small town around Tiber River in central Italy.

Modern Italy would go on to be so troubled economically to be mocked the "sick man of Europe". Go figure. If you can.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Why My Cabinet Will Be Small – Buhari / RESTRUCTURING: CONFAB 2014 Report Endorses 18 New States (LIST) / Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.