Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) (44174 Views)

Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) / 'Successful' Man Nabbed For Stealing Generator In Bayelsa Community (Photos) / Community Rescues Baby Kidnapped By Chimpanzees In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Goddyrichie(m): 9:40am On Jan 26, 2023
charlizonto:
This people dey vex oo

Even if Dem catch human vampire Dem fit chop am sef
human vampire sef no fit Dey this country cuz they’re life won’t be safe anymore 😂
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by judedwriter(m): 9:45am On Jan 26, 2023
Nothing new under the sun....

Cannibalism has always existed.

This is close to it.

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by benqo01(m): 9:46am On Jan 26, 2023
WHAT KIND OF CANNIBALISTIC SHIT IS THIS? WHY EATING CHIMPANZEE AH OMO I WEAK AH THIS IS NOT MAKING ANY SENSE

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Nolevel666: 10:01am On Jan 26, 2023
See as the mumu people day take pictures with am like say na donald trump be that
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:06am On Jan 26, 2023
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

People have to be educated, Chimpanzee are not for food.

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by colizee(m): 10:20am On Jan 26, 2023
What if they start retaliating.... undecided
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by DlegendofGarden(m): 10:29am On Jan 26, 2023
Jashub:
Na your papa come from Chimpanzees and primates. As for me and those who believe, we humans are fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of God , and for someone to openly forbid eating what God has freely given is a sign that some humans have misplaced priorities and would rather see their fellow men starve for the sake of an animal that is of no value to their existence
What happens to the fishes and fowls. Why feed on an animal that carries somuch disease.

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Jashub: 10:30am On Jan 26, 2023
DlegendofGarden:
What happens to the fishes and fowls. Why feed on an animal that carries somuch diseases
Animals serve as food for man. And if my preference is to eat monkeys how does it concern you who eats cows ? undecided
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:07am On Jan 26, 2023
Can't you see that Chimpanzee are not an ordinary animal, they look like people.

So everything is free, you would eat that. grin grin grin. We are not even in a war or suffering from a famine, what if we are suffering from famine, you can eat people cool cool, well you said you are free to eat as you wish, then gud luck.

Jashub:
Animals serve as food for man. And if my preference is to eat monkeys how does it concern you who eats cows ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by hamstersearc: 11:14am On Jan 26, 2023
Lettuce has been the most nutritious green leafy vegetable for us with such juicy texture having rich vitamins and minerals which can be a sure requirement for our body to keep the overall healthiness can hamsters eat lettuce. But how about your little pet, hamster. Can Hamsters Eat Lettuce Now you'll be having a few styles of questions that every owner wants to recognize just for the sake of welfare and health of your little bud. I wish those are the following questions on your head being revolved round.
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Jashub: 11:19am On Jan 26, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Can't you see that Chimpanzee are not an ordinary animal, they look like people.

So everything is free, you would eat that. grin grin grin. We are not even in a war or suffering from a famine, what if we are suffering from famine, you can eat people cool cool, well you said you are free to eat as you wish, then gud luck.

Your argument does not an iota of sense to it. Chimpanzees do not look like men, and they can neither reason nor behave like men . In fact, they are just like every other animal with instincts . And for you to object to people eating them for the sake of hunger shows that you would be happy to see your fellow man starve to death all in the name of preserving unintelligent wildlife
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by odutolu1(m): 11:27am On Jan 26, 2023
jaybenugo:
More

I strongly believe those who kill animals at risks of extinction like these can kill humans.

It's like cannibalism

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Injera(f): 11:48am On Jan 26, 2023
SaintNegro77:
I have also asked your Dad.
You mean ur ipob fada you disrespect
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by CaseSensitive(m): 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jashub:
Na your papa come from Chimpanzees and primates. As for me and those who believe, we humans are fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of God , and for someone to openly forbid eating what God has freely given is a sign that some humans have misplaced priorities and would rather see their fellow men starve for the sake of an animal that is of no value to their existence

So your priority is to eat a chimpanzee because of the fact that you/your fellow humans are hungry? You reek of absolute ignorance, selfishness and poverty. Your type should never have evolved from chimps (which are undoubtedly, every living human's ancestors). Chimpanzees play a vital role in ecological balance of forests, just like rodents have their own roles, down to the tiny bees.

Our ecosystem is surviving on the balance of roles of every inhabitant in it but no you don't know that do you? But your God "fearfully and carefully" made you....to eat chimpanzees that he/she/it didn't carefully and fearfully make? Wtf?

3 Likes

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
Facts
CaseSensitive:

So your priority is to eat a chimpanzee because of the fact that you/your fellow humans are hungry? You reek of absolute ignorance, selfishness and poverty. Your type should never have evolved from chimps (which are undoubtedly, every living human's ancestors). Chimpanzees play a vital role in ecological balance of forests.
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Jashub: 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
CaseSensitive:

So your priority is to eat a chimpanzee because of the fact that you/your fellow humans are hungry? You reek of absolute ignorance, selfishness and poverty. Your type should never have evolved from chimps (which are undoubtedly, every living human's ancestors). Chimpanzees play a vital role in ecological balance of forests.
You are just ranting out of emotions and the last time I checked, facts don't have emotions. And your useless theory of men coming from chimps is an evolutionary fairytale for the stupid
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by CaseSensitive(m): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jashub:
You are just ranting out of emotions and the last time I checked, facts don't have emotions. And your useless theory of men coming from chimps is an evolutionary fairytale for the stupid

....Says some dunderhead who presented a thousand facts to support the notion that he was "carefully and fearfully" made, therefore should kill some chimps for food.

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Voiceofthestree: 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
SaintNegro77:
Some people can eat their fellow human being if given the opportunity.

No be say some people can eat human people plenty way deh eat human being if I lie ask Cross river and Akwa ibom people there are community in those places that still eat human being till tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by SaintNegro77: 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

No be say some people can eat human people plenty way deh eat human being if I lie ask Cross river and Akwa ibom people there are community in those places that still eat human being till tomorrow
Haaaaa, are you sure.
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Voiceofthestree: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
SaintNegro77:
Haaaaa, are you sure.

I am 100% sure Bruh I no deh talk wetin I no know
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by SaintNegro77: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
Injera:

You mean ur ipob fada you disrespect
Am sorry, I never knew your father was the ipob that I disrespected and army assault everyday. Am really sorry kid.
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Voiceofthestree: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
SaintNegro77:
Haaaaa, are you sure.
100%
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by SaintNegro77: 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

I am 100% sure Bruh I no deh talk wetin I no know
I pray I don't develop phobia for these people you mentioned. I will confirm.

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Chetas81(m): 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
Oceanjagaban:

That chimpanzee is even better than you,mature chimpanzee like you ..using capital letter to type throughout and you can't even use punctuation and you are here speaking for your dead brother
WHO CARE SLAVE LIKE YOU AND I SAID IT AGAIN SLAVE LIKE YOU ____ PLS FIGHT THE WAY I TYPE MY MESSAGE TO BINGO LIKE YOU
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Voiceofthestree: 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
SaintNegro77:
I pray I don't develop phobia for these people you mentioned. I will confirm.

They are Annang tribe confirm it
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by SaintNegro77: 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

They are Annang tribe confirm it
hmmm, have you been there or just a research.
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Voiceofthestree: 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
SaintNegro77:
hmmm, have you been there or just a research.

Story for another day this is a public forum I won’t say much sorry
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by blueAgent(m): 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
crafteck:

God freely gave humans too, chop am

You dey mind that clown?

Ppl just eat any rubbish dey see,

Covetousness.

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Amtrak: 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
Please eat something else I beg you.
Leave these apes alone, they're suffering

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by 2metrelaurie(m): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jashub:
Stop embarrassing yourself online . Semitics (Jews)are not white people ,they are just like arabs. The oyibos you are referring to are caucasian by race and even them will say they did not form Christianity undecided

You should stop embarrassing yourself

Christianity us basically a romanized version of Judaism

And Jews like Arabs and North africns are caucasoids

Mark zukerberg is a white man , so I Benjamin nethanyahu

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Sleekfingers: 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
They should continue. ....
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Jashub: 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
2metrelaurie:

You should stop embarrassing yourself

Christianity us basically a romanized version of Judaism

And Jews like Arabs and North africns are caucasoids

Mark zukerberg is a white man , so I Benjamin nethanyahu

I know you have issues with comprehension but try and keep it off social media. For your information, Christianity was never "Romanize" and the earliest churches dated back to Ethiopia under rule of Candance ,the queen of the Ethiopians . This is a historical fact , and you can verify this on Wikipedia. Secondly , Jews and Arabs are semitic people while Africans (black Africans o, not the Almoravids and Berbers which you termed as caucasoids grin) are termed Negroid. A quick Googling of this information would have save you the stress of typing out rubbish all in the name of displaying stupidity

Lastly , Mark Zuckerberg is a Jew and his ancestry is of Jewish descent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fake Brad Pitt, Three Others Bag Jail Term In Benin City / Nigerian Boy Drowns In A Pool In Canada (Photo) / Benue University Graduate Stoned To Death By Two Men In Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.