Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) (44178 Views)

Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) / 'Successful' Man Nabbed For Stealing Generator In Bayelsa Community (Photos) / Community Rescues Baby Kidnapped By Chimpanzees In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by kafeii123: 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
When you remember the times the whites used to brand black and mostly west African slaves with red hot iron to show ownership....padlock their mouths so they don't eat anything while working on the farms...and display them naked in marketplaces where they trade in them like normal commodities.... until some of them had enough kindness ofmheart to make the moves to end such inhumanity... maybe you will all be humble a bit.....

Primates are close to human in intelligence and behavior..... It's not as if the meat will remain in your body for ever... you'll still poo it like you do normal fish n cows.... Their numbers are drastically reduced and we don't want our grandchildren's only knowledge of their existence to be off the pictures they see in storybooks and films....

Do I blame the poachers.....are the useless people we all rigged into power not treating us all like animals already... how much trouble will it take to descend lower and become truly animalistic ourselves...cos what else is all this of not barbarism.
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Oceanjagaban: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
Chetas81:
WHO CARE SLAVE LIKE YOU AND I SAID IT AGAIN SLAVE LIKE YOU ____ PLS FIGHT THE WAY I TYPE MY MESSAGE TO BINGO LIKE YOU
lol..mad man,you will soon get cooked

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Oceanjagaban: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
Chetas81:
WHO CARE SLAVE LIKE YOU AND I SAID IT AGAIN SLAVE LIKE YOU ____ PLS FIGHT THE WAY I TYPE MY MESSAGE TO BINGO LIKE YOU
Small talk you wan cry...omormor
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by petermichaels(m): 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
SO UNFORTUNATE THAT THERE IS A PLACE CALLED NIGERIA IN THE WORLD.
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Injera(f): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
SaintNegro77:
Am sorry, I never knew your father was the ipob that I disrespected and army assault everyday. Am really sorry kid.
it is your fada in IMO state. My father is the one in the army assaulting your ipob fada
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by SaintNegro77: 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
Injera:
it is your fada in IMO state. My father is the one in the army assaulting your ipob fada
I can feel your pain boy. Don't worry Tinubu will be retired to Osun State and every frustrations of your fada will be over. But if your fada is been assaulted in Imo, the new president will undo it.
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Haveyoueatentod: 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
The only crime these chimps committed was being born in Nigeria
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Injera(f): 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
SaintNegro77:
I can feel your pain boy. Don't worry Tinubu will be retired to Osun State and every frustrations of your fada will be over. But if your fada is been assaulted in Imo, the new president will undo it.
My father is the one assaulting your ipob fada.
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Chetas81(m): 6:05am On Jan 27, 2023
Oceanjagaban:

Small talk you wan cry...omormor
I SAID YOU AMONG THE SICK CITIZENS OF NIGERIA BASED ON YOUR FIRST COMMENT
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Chetas81(m): 6:09am On Jan 27, 2023
Oceanjagaban:
lol..mad man,you will soon get cooked
NA SO YOUR GENERATION CAN EAT HUMAN MEAT ELERIBURUKU CITIZENS
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by SodiumValproate: 12:40am On Jan 28, 2023
Adaisback:
God help us o. How can you eat a creature that basically looks like you?
grin
Make I see your picture. grin
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Adaisback(f): 9:13am On Jan 28, 2023
SodiumValproate:

grin
Make I see your picture. grin
lol. I be fine girl o. I go soon post am but na only my body and skin you go see. grin
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by SodiumValproate: 9:39am On Jan 28, 2023
Adaisback:
lol. I be fine girl o. I go soon post am but na only my body and skin you go see. grin
Post am quick make I checkout your breast and nyash cool

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Adaisback(f): 9:42am On Jan 28, 2023
SodiumValproate:

Post am quick make I checkout your breast and nyash cool
breast and yansh
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by SodiumValproate: 9:43am On Jan 28, 2023
Adaisback:
breast and yansh
Yes kiss

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by ASAPFERG: 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ijaw people are animals... sad sad
Graysons and SaintBishop people
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by BRIMBRAM: 12:08am On Jan 29, 2023
Oceanjagaban:

Them never protect you finish na wildlife them wan protect,just dey play,them never cook you that's why

grin
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Freighthost: 12:29am On Jan 29, 2023
Pls if u eat dis animal meat
Dem jus kneel and hit ur chest very hard that u are a canibal and u can also eat ur fada or moda and ur siblings with full chest
God Forbid

Tufiakwa

Even if hungry dey land

No b dis human being
because e dey bush

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by SaintBishop: 12:32am On Jan 29, 2023
ASAPFERG:

I don't have your time this 2023.
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Graysons: 12:36am On Jan 29, 2023
ASAPFERG:

Talking about animals, when you unwanted, unholy, fallen,descendant of Azazel used human organs to drink akamu.
Nobody has animal tendency than Yoruba people,let it skin into your skull afonja.

2 Likes

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by SaintBishop: 12:47am On Jan 29, 2023
Graysons:
Talking about animals, when you unwanted, unholy, fallen,descendant of Azazel used human organs to drink akamu.
Nobody has animal tendency than Yoruba people,let it skin into your skull afonja.

You no go ever change. grin grin
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Graysons: 1:04am On Jan 29, 2023
SaintBishop:

You no go ever change. grin grin
Them no call me Graysons for nothing. angry sad
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Captain8(m): 5:33am On Jan 29, 2023
Freighthost:
Pls if u eat dis animal meat
Dem jus kneel and hit ur chest very hard that u are a canibal and u can also eat ur fada or moda and ur siblings with full chest
God Forbid

Tufiakwa

Even if hungry dey land

No b dis human being
because e dey bush
that's a big lie..
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Captain8(m): 5:35am On Jan 29, 2023
ASAPFERG:

who are more animal than you ibos?

u ibos killed and eat human being and you forget yourself condemning us for eating God created animal
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Captain8(m): 5:42am On Jan 29, 2023
talk2hb1:
Useless Consumers
you are the useless one here..
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Captain8(m): 5:45am On Jan 29, 2023
Reelmii:
Is this hunger or something else.... like a disorder or sickness because i dont understand why people see every animal as a meal 🤔
stopped been ignorant and foolish we have been eating this meat for ages...your food maybe our poison also
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Captain8(m): 5:49am On Jan 29, 2023
JoeEeL:
Lol, they won't fight for biafra. Oyel gang.

Chai black man black brain so so bad.

Better to die fighting for freedom than stoop this low to the abyss of humanity. This is a life without value. If only this people could have enough sense to understand why the dignity is there to fight for freedom.

Kanu is in detention, how many of these people even care? No wonder their lives are like this. If blacks don't evolve in time, they'll go extinct.
how does kanye detention concern us? are you ok? do we look like ibo to you?

for your information, biafra is for ibo...so never you fvcking disturb us..

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Captain8(m): 5:50am On Jan 29, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
For goodness sake, how can a normal human being eat this?
Cannibals are still hovering around in this country
how can a normal human being killed human for ritual or to do yahoo...demonic full nigeria
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Captain8(m): 5:54am On Jan 29, 2023
wasuka14:
Hunger will kill these glutton. Chimpanzee that worth a whopping 30 million was just killed for pepper soul. Why can't they capture it alive and sell it at international wild life market, and have enough money to eat pepper and burukutu till they die?
Poor mentality won't allow them to see business.

thank you very much, we still eating again.. and we will eat till this world end...carry your 30 million give poor people,,,,we don't need it,,, what we need is monkey
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by JoeEeL(m): 9:17am On Jan 29, 2023
Captain8:
how does kanye detention concern us? are you ok? do we look like ibo to you?

for your information, biafra is for ibo...so never you fvcking disturb us..

Were al'aso.
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by ASAPFERG: 9:27am On Jan 29, 2023
Graysons:
shutup you bloody Ijaw cannibal and pig angry
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by ASAPFERG: 9:28am On Jan 29, 2023
SaintBishop:
I don't have your time this 2023.
fvcking Ijaw cannibal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Boy Drowns In A Pool In Canada (Photo) / Benue University Graduate Stoned To Death By Two Men In Makurdi / Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.