Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) (44157 Views)

Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) / 'Successful' Man Nabbed For Stealing Generator In Bayelsa Community (Photos) / Community Rescues Baby Kidnapped By Chimpanzees In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by okoroemeka(m): 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
adecz:
undecided

People that eat chimpanzee, with
little encouragement, dem go chop
human being.. 😐😐😐
I remember the day I was served with a big monkey hand in a palm wine joint in enugu state,I just ran away from the palmy joint thought it was a human hand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by adecz: 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
okoroemeka:
I remember the day I was served with a big monkey hand in a palm wine joint in enugu state,I just ran away from the palmy joint thought it was a human hand

How you sure say no be
human hand❓

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by talk2hb1(m): 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
Captain8:
you are the useless one here..
Another One
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by wasuka14(m): 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
And when ebola catch please die with it with your fellow glutons. Don'tspread it arround.

Captain8:
thank you very much, we still eating again.. and we will eat till this world end...carry your 30 million give poor people,,,,we don't need it,,, what we need is monkey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Captain8(m): 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
wasuka14:
And when ebola catch please die with it with your fellow glutons. Don'tspread it arround.

reset your brain to africa and you will uselessness in oyibo talks..

Na today we dey am?

the time of ebola, we kept eating monkey.

ce let me give you Ijaw water to drink, then you will not afraid of those useless sickness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by wasuka14(m): 10:35am On Jan 31, 2023
You are shameless idiots. Despiteall the awareness been created everyday online and offline on ilegal poaching you are still very proud of your wrong action. What's the difference BTW u and monkey?

Captain8:
reset your brain to africa and you will uselessness in oyibo talks..

Na today we dey am?

the time of ebola, we kept eating monkey.

ce let me give you Ijaw water to drink, then you will not afraid of those useless sickness
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Captain8(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2023
wasuka14:
You are shameless idiots. Despiteall the awareness been created everyday online and offline on ilegal poaching you are still very proud of your wrong action. What's the difference BTW u and monkey?

the difference between me and monkey is like 1 and millions,,, that's why I eat it.....but people like see monkey or simp as human being, so therefore there is no difference between your likes and baboon or monkey so you see it committing a crime eating them.

you people are animals to be sincere
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by wasuka14(m): 8:08am On Feb 02, 2023
Shameless punk

Captain8:
the difference between me and monkey is like 1 and millions,,, that's why I eat it.....but people like see monkey or simp as human being, so therefore there is no difference between your likes and baboon or monkey so you see it committing a crime eating them.

you people are animals to be sincere
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Captain8(m): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
wasuka14:
Shameless punk

you are a disgrace to africa.. why don't you mumu assimilationists go to your slaves masters in england and fully become their slaves..

thunder fire anybody wey say make I abandoned my culture follow our former slaves masters culture..

the oyibo that condemned your culture to locality, do you know how they enslave your father's? good history and you will hate anything about them.
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by wasuka14(m): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
This is the same line of hatred, arrogant and selfishness your stupid ancestors tore that lead to there perished in the Biafra war.

Captain8:
you are a disgrace to africa.. why don't you mumu assimilationists go to your slaves masters in england and fully become their slaves..

thunder fire anybody wey say make I abandoned my culture follow our former slaves masters culture..

the oyibo that condemned your culture to locality, do you know how they enslave your father's? good history and you will hate anything about them.

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Captain8(m): 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
wasuka14:
This is the same line of hatred, arrogant and selfishness your stupid ancestors tore that lead to there perished in the Biafra war.

I am Ijaw not igbo
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Captain8(m): 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
wasuka14:

I am Ijaw not igbo....what I from those you disgracing us before world to directly go to england and fully surrender yourselves and worshipped them,,since you value and champion their things
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by XAUBulls: 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2023
adecz:
undecided

People that eat chimpanzee, with
little encouragement, dem go chop
human being.. 😐😐😐
Bump.
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by adecz: 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
If you are not a cannibal, how can
you see such a creature with such head
hands legs and toes & be thinking
of how you go take am do pepper soupβ“β“πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’

2 Likes

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by AfroBeatDiary: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2023
What's the different from eating human meat?
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by 2metrelaurie(m): 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jashub:
There is nothing oyibo about the bible . And for your information, the bible has Jewish origins that are very far from the so called "oyibo " idealogy you carry around

Jew are white people
and the bible was compiled by the Romans (oyibo ) and brought to you by other oyibo ( British )

the ancestors of oyibo who didn't know how it rained said humans were created in God's image when they themselves never saw this God you believe wholeheartedly.
Thier descendants who are far more knowledgeable are now telling u
humans are closely related to chimps you no wan gree when evidence choke .
be like you dey ment
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by effido666: 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2023
Hunger na very bad thing
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Jashub: 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
2metrelaurie:

Jew are white people
and the bible was compiled by the Romans (oyibo ) and brought to you by other oyibo ( British )

the ancestors of oyibo who didn't know how it rained said humans were created in God's image when they themselves never saw this God you believe wholeheartedly.
Thier descendants who are far more knowledgeable are now telling u
humans are closely related to chimps you no wan gree when evidence choke .
be like you dey ment
You must be stupid . It is a known fact that Ethiopians(who are black by nature) had the bible way before any Europeans, Asians and Central Americans.

This means that the bible was already on the continent of Africa way before any fvcking European or white man had knowledge of Jesus Christ and Christianity.

Kindly do you research before you continue with your self-imposed ignorance
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by 2metrelaurie(m): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jashub:
You must be stupid . It is a known fact that Ethiopians(who are black by nature) had the bible way before any Europeans, Asians and Central Americans.

This means that the bible was already on the continent of Africa way before any fvcking European or white man had knowledge of Jesus Christ and Christianity.

Kindly do you research before you continue with your self-imposed ignorance

Wasn't it a Roman citizen
That preached the gospel to the Ethiopian eunuch? Lol
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by VaginaAcademic: 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
Brother killing and eating brother embarassed
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Jashub: 7:19am On Dec 14, 2023
2metrelaurie:

Wasn't it a Roman citizen
That preached the gospel to the Ethiopian eunuch? Lol
Olodo..the Ethiopian was in his chariot reading a text from Isaiah before meeting the Philip (Acts8:26).

This means he was already conscious of the God of Israel, and was serving Him prior to meeting any Christian missionaries.

Do your research and stop this blatant display of ignorance.
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by 2metrelaurie(m): 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jashub:
Olodo..the Ethiopian was in his chariot reading a text from Isaiah before meeting the Philip (Acts8:26).

This means he was already conscious of the God of Israel, and was serving Him prior to meeting any Christian missionaries.

Do your research and stop this blatant display of ignorance.

You are the ignorant person here

Judaism and Christianity started in the middle east by white people .

Ethiopians copied both from them

How's this hard for you to comprehend?
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Jashub: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
2metrelaurie:

You are the ignorant person here

Judaism and Christianity started in the middle east by white people .

Ethiopians copied both from them

How's this hard for you to comprehend?
Idiot...middle-easterners are not white , and I don't understand why you can't comprehend that
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by 2metrelaurie(m): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2023
Jashub:
Idiot...middle-easterners are not white , and I don't understand why you can't comprehend that

so you think only Europeans are white

Syrian president is even whiter (with blue eyes ) than the entire Spanish national team .

southern European look the same as Levant and North African Arabs

they are all white people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Arrest Ondo Serial Killer '4G' Known For Cutting Humans Into Pieces / Fake Brad Pitt, Three Others Bag Jail Term In Benin City / See what they did to a man who stole a ladies machine. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.