Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) (3906 Views)

Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting / Presidential Race: We’re Not Troubled By Osinbajo’s Ambition – Tinubu’s Camp / 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) by OriOko88(m): 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
cool
Lol. Bulablu throwing another jibe at buhari in d same ogun he declared the emilokan slogan.
When he said they are using fuel scarcity to disrupt his election,was he referring to pdp ni or he still thinks na PDP dey govt.

Pls remind tinubu that apc is still in power,baba ti gba penalty wo throwin ooo cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) by Simeonjoe1: 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
Lol

Tinubu is so good at playing opposition so tey e dey play opposition for his ruling party. Obj Pdp use my guy do shege! Anything na opposition and attack....
Even if this guy turn president e go still dey oppose him government (ambode comes to mind).
People like this are better left to be labor leaders or vehement critics than an administrator.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) by kayusely70(m): 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
God's will would be done!!!
Re: Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) by Timatayo1: 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
This man do go patapata it's clear now that Atiku is the next president

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) by garfield1: 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
fergie001:
It is finished (Anytime Baba go Ogun State, e dey yarn e mind)

You big pass something's na.the pdp media crew are do good in twisting propaganda
Re: Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) by a4cube: 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
tinsel:

Is Buhari in control of his government?
Are you trying to call the man at Aso Rock Jubril?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) by fergie001: 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
garfield1:
You big pass something's na.the pdp media crew are do good in twisting propaganda
It's all over the papers nah. It is he who shouldn't be saying these kind of things.

Everybody knows why Buhari is doing what he is doing, it is left for him to keep quiet and do his work as he has and not cause another headline.

https://www.nairaland.com/7540842/let-fuel-expensive-keep-petrol#120369481

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) by garfield1: 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
fergie001:
It's all over the papers nah. It is he who shouldn't be saying these kind of things.

Everybody knows why Buhari is doing what he is doing, it is left for him to keep quiet and do his work as he has and not cause another headline.

True.but he may not be referring to Buhari.even buhari believes people in pdp sabotage his govt..

Who are those that contested with ikonne
Re: Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) by fergie001: 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
garfield1:

True.but he may not be referring to Buhari.even buhari believes people in pdp sabotage his govt..
Then who? He said: even if they change the ink on the naira note....

Who are those that contested with ikonne
Abia PDP is in disarray now.

7 aspirants including the Deputy Governor, didn't participate and held a press conference explaining why they won't. Only two (asides Ikonne) went on. Lucky Igbokwe from Umuahia and a woman Ngozi Ezenwanyi.

I think the NWC will want to show might with Ikpeazu now.
Re: Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) by garfield1: 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
fergie001:
Then who? He said: even if they change the ink on the naira note....

Abia PDP is in disarray now.

7 aspirants including the Deputy Governor, didn't participate and held a press conference explaining why they won't. Only two (asides Ikonne) went on. Lucky Igbokwe from Umuahia and a woman Ngozi Ezenwanyi.

I think the NWC will want to show might with Ikpeazu now.

Emefiele obviously,he may be acting on his own.the scarcity affects obi supporters more same as the naira change since they are cash strapped.

Where is ezenwanyi from? I think the nwc will use this to get at ikpeazu except he leaves g 5
Re: Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) by Regex: 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
franchasng:
Ogun state juju strong oh and una say Obasanjo na small boy cheesy

Anytime Tinubu goes to Ogun State, he opens can of worms hiding under Pa Buhari's boxers grin
before Tinubu there was Olusegun.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) by fergie001: 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
garfield1:
Emefiele obviously,he may be acting on his own.the scarcity affects obi supporters more same as the naira change since they are cash strapped.
We all know Meffy isn't acting on his own or maybe he is telling Buhari what he wants to hear. If there is anything about Buhari is that, when he wants to do that devious thing, he will keep quiet and be urging you on with his body language and pretend he knows nothing about it.

Where is ezenwanyi from? I think the nwc will use this to get at ikpeazu except he leaves g 5
Exactly.

She is from Abia N... They can't give her, na this "Betta Edu" kind of people... Young and beaut.
Re: Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) by garfield1: 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
fergie001:
We all know Meffy isn't acting on his own or maybe he is telling Buhari what he wants to hear. If there is anything about Buhari is that, when he wants to do that devious thing, he will keep quiet and be urging you on with his body language and pretend he knows nothing about it.

Exactly.

She is from Abia N... They can't give her, na this "Betta Edu" kind of people... Young and beaut.

Meffy might be misleading buhari or the cabal without buhari knowledge is doing it,you know the daura cabal dislike tinubu or meffy may be doing it out of frustration for not actualizing his ambition.that guy has no moral right to still be in office.if buhari is responsible, he won't attend tinubu campaign nor raise his hands up north....

See,them ayu and atiku are desperate to get at g 5 and this is a clean opportunity.in order for them to really punish ikpeazu and capture the mind of the abia pdp,they will give that woman.can those that buy forms without contesting with ikonne still contest?

Sandy just finished his lga campaign today.ayade is frustrating seriously
Re: Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) by Salvador1: 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
fergie001:
This Election gather muscle.
may God give us the right leader.
Re: Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) by fergie001: 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
garfield1:
Meffy might be misleading buhari or the cabal without buhari knowledge is doing it,you know the daura cabal dislike tinubu or meffy may be doing it out of frustration for not actualizing his ambition.that guy has no moral right to still be in office.if buhari is responsible, he won't attend tinubu campaign nor raise his hands up north....
Buhari pretends a lot. When all the Northern Govs visit him annoyingly now, he will feign ignorance and perhaps suspend the CBN Gov as if he didn't know all the while.

He knows what he is doing, I believe so.

See,them ayu and atiku are desperate to get at g 5 and this is a clean opportunity.in order for them to really punish ikpeazu and capture the mind of the abia pdp,they will give that woman.can those that buy forms without contesting with ikonne still contest?
Atiku/Ayu can't wait. Ikonne had always been of the opinion of working with Atiku before death struck.

I think they can allow new entrants, because it's not a re-run but a fresh Primary. But 100%, Ayu's NWC will decide, it's out of Ikpeazu's hands.

Sandy just finished his lga campaign today. Ayade is frustrating seriously
People are really angry with him.
Re: Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) by fergie001: 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
Salvador1:
may God give us the right leader.
Amennnnnnn.
Re: Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) by garfield1: 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
fergie001:
Buhari pretends a lot. When all the Northern Govs visit him annoyingly now, he will feign ignorance and perhaps suspend the CBN Gov as if he didn't know all the while.

He knows what he is doing, I believe so.

Atiku/Ayu can't wait. Ikonne had always been of the opinion of working with Atiku before death struck.

I think they can allow new entrants, because it's not a re-run but a fresh Primary. But 100%, Ayu's NWC will decide, it's out of Ikpeazu's hands.

People are really angry with him.

Buhari might not like tinubu just like tinubu hates him but at least,each needs each other.only tinubu can continue his legacies and protect him,amechi and osibanjo didn't have what it takes to get northern votes....

Whatever nwc does,anything but ngwa at least to spite ikpeazu and ngwa cabal.benue apc have accepted to do rerun.
Momah won at the apex court.ita enang suspended.

Nobody is angry with ayade,the state is docile and heavily dependent on government.sandy and his team were chased out of akpabuyo
Re: Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) by walex2(m): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
It is not about APC, it is not about Tinubu, it is about the North wanting to retain power to another Fulani after 8 yrs yet Tinubu would still win, he knows their game but he will beat them to their game, you think this man Tinubu doesn't Know what is doing, he is codedly telling them that he knows everything
Re: Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) by Cantonese: 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
Sabotage or no sabotage, Obi go beat all of una.
Re: Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
Moh247 Afamed Ihordspy Tinubuadvocate imperialyoruba LeoDeking Seunmsg

You guys should tell Tinubu that it's too early to wail na

Re: Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) by fergie001: 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
garfield1:
Buhari might not like tinubu just like tinubu hates him but at least,each needs each other.only tinubu can continue his legacies and protect him,amechi and osibanjo didn't have what it takes to get northern votes....
Forget Tinubu, he has no intention of continuing anything Buhari. The Govs only rallied round Tinubu because he only has the war-chest to challenge Atiku.

Whatever nwc does,anything but ngwa at least to spite ikpeazu and ngwa cabal.
They will be careful. Ngwa has the votes, but they will make sure Ikpeazu's candidate doesn't emerge.

benue apc have accepted to do rerun.
Shija has gone to the Supreme Court. He wants total nullification.

Momah won at the apex court.ita enang suspended.
I knew Momah will win. Enang was expelled but he will challenge it for sure. It didn't go through the Ward.

Nobody is angry with ayade,the state is docile and heavily dependent on government.sandy and his team were chased out of akpabuyo
Those I know are not happy with him, though they heavily lean PDP.
Re: Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) by BlackMan6969(m): 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
Na now e clear you say them no want you abi? Seems like you don't know how the north operate. Tribe & religion is primary. (nepotism)
Re: Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) by garfield1: 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
fergie001:
Forget Tinubu, he has no intention of continuing anything Buhari. The Govs only rallied round Tinubu because he only has the war-chest to challenge Atiku.

They will be careful. Ngwa has the votes, but they will make sure Ikpeazu's candidate doesn't emerge.

Shija has gone to the Supreme Court. He wants total nullification.

I knew Momah will win. Enang was expelled but he will challenge it for sure. It didn't go through the Ward.

Those I know are not happy with him, though they heavily lean PDP.

With no strong ngwa candidate,pdp can afford to go north..it seems ouk wants to upstage onyejeocha.I know she is planning to challenge him in 2027.

Has the apex court ruled on the zamfara pdl guber?

The apc appeals committee in benue did well by ordering a rerun originally.
Re: Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) by fergie001: 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
garfield1:
With no strong ngwa candidate,pdp can afford to go north..it seems ouk wants to upstage onyejeocha.I know she is planning to challenge him in 2027.
Something happened between them but I can't say what. Onyejeocha is on the side of Emenike.

OUK made her transitional LG Chairperson, made her a Commissioner and sponsored her first stint at the HoR. OUK can be over-bearing but it seems Onyejeocha is trying to tower above him in Abuja. How she managed to push through the proposed Fed Poly to her place is still surprising.

Has the apex court ruled on the zamfara pdl guber?
Noooo, too early. Appeal Court delivered judgement this month.

The apc appeals committee in benue did well by ordering a rerun originally.
Alia's lead is already unassailable.
Re: Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hmmm no be ordinary eye tinubu take they shout buhari buhari buhari
Re: Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) by emmaodet: 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
Acidosis:

Gba jo ba lowo wan ke?? grin grin Tinubu wants to grab power from Buhari grin grin

😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) by emmaodet: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
Simeonjoe1:
Lol

Tinubu is so good at playing opposition so tey e dey play opposition for his ruling party. Obj Pdp use my guy do shege! Anything na opposition and attack....
Even if this guy turn president e go still dey oppose him government (ambode comes to mind).
People like this are better left to be labor leaders or vehement critics than an administrator.

😂😂😂😂
Re: Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) by trutharena: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
Fake news.

He never mentioned Buhari government.

All these guys are trying to twist Jagaban word.
Re: Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
That guy said, "baba don drop content" 😂

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obidients See Finishing From Reno / Buhari's Reps Stunned As Workers Celebrate Obi At May Day Parade / Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.