Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? (3906 Views)

‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention / Subsidy: Petrol Price Will Come Down, Says NNPC / Man Climbs Glo Mast In Kebbi, Says He Won't Come Down Until Buhari Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by REALretep(m): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2023
You go gree?
Talk true grin

8 Likes

Re: Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by fx45(m): 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2023
Why should anybody come down from the vehicle? Has the certificate forger come down from Aso Rock?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by yarimo(m): 11:42pm On Oct 13, 2023
REALretep:
You go gree?
Talk true grin
Stale

25 Likes

Re: Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by Lumarstone: 5:05am On Oct 14, 2023
No, now! Tinubu was in Chicago state university as student but ran away to escape jail as a result of his drug related activities later came to oshodi and print a prototype of CSU certificate and some idiots here are defending him that he did a right thing.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by tydi(m): 7:10am On Oct 14, 2023
grin grin

Op you made me laugh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by KillahPriest: 7:27am On Oct 14, 2023
No way bruv cool

4 Likes

Re: Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:32am On Oct 14, 2023
grin Only the devil knows the kind of Brain washing Peter Obi did to these lots after Nnamdi Kanu finished doing his own. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by accordadoga26(f): 7:42am On Oct 14, 2023
Hehehehe

Shege Banza Nya.miri

3 Likes

Re: Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by Bigseven(m): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2023
Kom down keh, na 3rd party print I Dey use

6 Likes

Re: Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by Couldntfigurean: 8:43am On Oct 14, 2023
Since we are all allowed to redesign our Certificates and Credentials to our tastes according to Tinubu and his supporters,don’t come down bro

I myself,will be in oshodi Next week,I want to Add a picture of Lionel Messi to my certificate

8 Likes

Re: Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by Heffalump(m): 8:47am On Oct 14, 2023
Failure to come down at this point will require the application of maximum force.
Re: Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by AndroBlaze: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2023
The talents of the current generation we have in this country are being wasted because they refuse to think for themselves and still allow serial bad losers to dictate their life, good luck Generation Tik Tok!
Re: Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by Caleb15(m): 9:07am On Oct 14, 2023
This CSU craze this phase will also pass and will favour me and my family
Re: Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by aylive02(m): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2023
yarimo:
Stale
. Forgerer don drop quote.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by REALretep(m): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2023
AndroBlaze:
The talents of the current generation we have in this country are being wasted because they refuse to think for themselves and still allow serial bad losers to dictate their life, good luck Generation Tik Tok!
What do you mean by "serial bad losers" sir, and who are such individuals?
Re: Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by Ofunaofu: 11:13am On Oct 14, 2023
yarimo:
Stale

Is "Stale" the answer to the question
Re: Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by yarimo(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Is "Stale" the answer to the question

stale

13 Likes

Re: Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by yarimo(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2023
aylive02:
. Forgerer don drop quote.
Stale

13 Likes

Re: Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by StOla: 11:44am On Oct 14, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Since we are all allowed to redesign our Certificates and Credentials to our tastes according to Tinubu and his supporters,don’t come down bro

I myself,will be in oshodi Next week,I want to Add a picture of Lionel Messi to my certificate

Always comparing Apples to Oranges.

Did you school in America where certificates are merely ceremonial and such redesign of a ceremonial certificate is allowed without making any false claim to academic achievement not attained?

Use your head.

1 Like

Re: Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by wyqay: 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
A pained wailer sighted
Re: Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by Nextt: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
The comments on this thread 🤣🤣
Re: Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by 3Dee(m): 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
But when the police officer ran the licence number on their system, the driver's name came up. There's difference between faking and forging. The driver can argue in a court of law that he obtained the licence from frsc office, maybe some agents are printing forged certificates for people.
Re: Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by keymatt(m): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
According to Agbadorians, they'll not come down because their god, serial certificate forger Tinubu is their role model. grin
Re: Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by ElSudani: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
Stupid analogy from a dumb cartoonist. The situation could have been an Emergency Services vehicle driving a critically ill patient to the hospital and a paramedic who passed his exam with flying colors.

Would a sane policeman even attempt to stop him?
Re: Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by sirchim(m): 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
fx45:
Why should anybody come down from the vehicle? Has the certificate forger come down from Aso Rock?
you mean THIEFNIBU Baban BARAWOO.
Re: Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by sirchim(m): 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
fx45:
you mean THIEFNIBU Baban BARAWOO?
Re: Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by Rexymania(m): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
Na to bribe them o...
Re: Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by Tunde835(m): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
fx45:
CSU confirmed Tinubu graduated from their school so where is the forgery accusation coming from.
Re: Will You Agree To Come Down From This Car? by fx45(m): 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
Tunde835:
CSU confirmed Tinubu graduated from their school so where is the forgery accusation coming from.
CSU did not issue or agreed to authenticate the forged document he tendered to INEC.

(1) (Reply)

Acn Shocks Pdp With Counter Rally In Lagos ! / Should Nigeria Be Divided Into North And South Separate Countries Like Sudan? / 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.