Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State (37949 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by MansoryMX(m): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Officialgarri:

I'm ready to bet that Tinubu will win this election and it will only take some kind of luck to make Obi come second .

How do I know this? In the past few days, I've been taking a tour in Nigeria and some by road.

Mehn, I can categorically tell you Obi is household name only on social media and in the cities and her youths ...
But in the villages where majority of them have voters card, you need to stickers of Atiku and Tinubu in villages .... They don't know a symbol of LP there.

The only time I began to come across Obi's banner was in Enugu and other SE states ....but asides major cities , the villages where the real votes will come from are owned by these two guys who understand politics better

Keep consoling yourself
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
From your activities so far on this platform, the only thing i'm very sure you can give is ignorance and stupidity.. so look for your likes and give to them. Goodnight!
Officialgarri:
same story was said by others in 2019. Because you choose to vote this year doesn't mean your vote amounts to that of a 100 people.

See, I dare you to cajole your community, family and friends. Blackmail them like y'all do on social media , to cast their vote for Peter Obi . Yes I said so . Convince everyone you know to vote for your candidate.

And let's see the result of your "city focused campaign" to that of experienced players who have gone beyond cities but are now in Bushes .

If your candidate wins, quote me here and I'll give you something tangible. That , I can promise you angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Officialgarri: 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
broadman20:

Please kindly tell your following Tinubu will win election members to stop fighting other parties when they come to campaign in Lagos.

If you are not afraid of losing election why fighting other people.

Anyway, most of you are always paid not to tell the truth here. But who really cares?
actually, I learned about the PDP Lagos actress ...that one who stays in an estate along Dangote refinery around Ibeju-lekki. Can't remember her name but she divorced her husband JJC skillz quite recently.

First thing that came to my mind was, if the story was actually true, though there were no proofs, it must certainly be the handiwork of APC supporters who would like to show their pay master that they are all out for them anywhere and everywhere.

You see, these things, you can't control them.
It's just the same way Igbos attack anyone who dares to have a different choice of candidate asides the Peter Obi guy.
Even Obi can't caution you guys....so it's a normal political occurrence as far as Nigeria is concerned
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by id4sho(m): 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
Gombawa, mun ce barka da Zuma. Allah sa mudace
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Madridstar(m): 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
Zulum500:
🤣🤣🤣 keep decieving yourselves
Collect the 5k and take cold beer grin
broom broom broom broom broom broom broom broom broom broom broom
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Officialgarri: 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tsankara:
From your activities so far on this platform, the only thing i'm very sure you can give is ignorance and stupidity.. so look for your likes and give to them. Goodnight!
you sound like you are crying to bed right now . The internet isn't for you little one . However, reality will dawn on you in the coming election and you'll cry more angry
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by noisy45(m): 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
Kingsley34:

Election is now technically between tinubu and obi

But obi must still win come February next month

Inshallah cry

It is rather between Atiku and Obi

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by KalakutaRepub: 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
Officialgarri:

I'm ready to bet that Tinubu will win this election and it will only take some kind of luck to make Obi come second .

How do I know this? In the past few days, I've been taking a tour in Nigeria and some by road.

Mehn, I can categorically tell you Obi is household name only on social media and in the cities and her youths ...
But in the villages where majority of them have voters card, you need to stickers of Atiku and Tinubu in villages .... They don't know a symbol of LP there.

The only time I began to come across Obi's banner was in Enugu and other SE states ....but asides major cities , the villages where the real votes will come from are owned by these two guys who understand politics better
Lol. Wetin concern LP with Atiku and Tinubu village? Why not visit other villages before you conclude.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by blank(f): 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
Women's Townhall in Gombe

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by blank(f): 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
neztar:
are you married now? I was a kid when you joined naira. Shooting my shot aunty

My first son will be almost your age I'm sure.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by 123yes(m): 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
Indispensable85:
Another naming ceremony 🤣🤣
maybe your naming ceremony. Tell your father to contest. ABI no be man like Obi. Lazy youth.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Officialgarri: 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
Zeezenho:

Pls guys don't take this urchin serious he is just try to earn his 30k.

Let me burst his lies there is no fuel anywhere in Nigeria to run common gen then this urchin have more than enough to run road trip with all this ApC insecurities! just to go check how Peter obi is doing .
Actually, I got fuel at NNPC at 196, I got in others that I can't name at 310 to 330 per liter

I got at a particular NNPC in lokoja at 256 then another NNPC in Ekiti at 310 ....( Too bad that even NNPC in rural places now set prices for themselves)

Just today alone, I've spent around 33k on gas alone ...anyways, it's a 6 plug engine ...
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Mrmb: 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
SLAP44:
There was a time I used to think that Peter Obi cannot campaign in the North because of poor crowd and him being a new face, not a popular crook like the rest.

Peter Obi has surprised all of us, from his massive crowds in Kaduna and Kano states, the opposition even had to hire stone throwers to attack his vehicle in Katsina when it seemed obvious that his crowds are getting heavier in the North.

Peter Obi is now a force to be reckoned with in this presidential elections, achieving a national spread, and he is growing on the minds of every Nigerian daily. 😉

God bless Nigeria.

Nobody hired anybody, his past came to haunt him ni. He deported northerners during his time as governor, now they are going to pay him back in multiple folds grin grin grin. He won't get 10% in the whole of the north
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Tareq1105: 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
Kingsley34:

Peter will definitely not win any northern state but we are now certain of at least 25% in North east and north west

What is giving you this confidence of 25% in the North?

Obi and obidients would be taught the political lesson of their lives next month.

It's like Obi is being deceived by the town hall meetings and the small gathering he's recorded in the North.

I've said my own. I don't want to hear rigging bcoz those small gathering doesn't translate to vote o.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by stasius: 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
We are still praying.

God's will must be done in Nigeria.

That's all.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by OmegaAutos: 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wedding guests are increasing oooo
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by electromide05(m): 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
Best candidates don't win election in Nigeria... smiley
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
Yeah, i'm crying for you and your likes.. It's sad that someone who can write well like you is here doing a 30k urchin work. I don't really blame you, i blame the bad government that put you in this kind of situation where you have to constantly advertise your stupidity to be able to put food on your table. Don't worry, things will soon be better, and you'll get a better job.
Officialgarri:
you sound like you are crying to bed right now . The internet isn't for you little one . However, reality will dawn on you in the coming election and you'll cry more angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by olatuns2017: 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
SLAP44:
It's over.

What do you think Peter Obi can achieve in the first 4 years?

Congratulations young Nigerians.

Congratulations baby mumu

Stop this nonsense ooo of exaggerating and propaganda

Don't have anger after you hear results

Obi can never have 2% votes in Gombe
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by kingsceemark(m): 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
Indispensable85:

Akpado Urchin

2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by ETT93(m): 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
I thought they said Obi/Datti don't have structure?
Hehehehee can someone tell me what a structure is 🤪🤪?
God bless PO🙌
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by clydecarson(m): 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qwO4j5dZ10?t=13

The presidential candidate for the Labour party Peter Obi held his presidential rally in gombe after a successful meeting with the people of borno.

#Obedients are still looking like the favorite to win next month election.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlfpmod dre11 Dominique

My Mr president congratulations
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Jflex07(m): 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
olatuns2017:

Congratulations baby mumu

Stop this nonsense ooo of exaggerating and propaganda

Don't have anger after you hear results

Obi can never have 2% votes in Gombe
says an urrchin who sucks Tinubu balls for a living.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Bluntemperor: 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
SLAP44:
There was a time I used to think that Peter Obi cannot campaign in the North because of poor crowd and him being a new face, not a popular crook like the rest.
Peter Obi has surprised all of us, from his massive crowds in Kaduna and Kano states, the opposition even had to hire stone throwers to attack his vehicle in Katsina when it seemed obvious that his crowds are getting heavier in the North.
Peter Obi is now a force to be reckoned with in this presidential elections, achieving a national spread, and he is growing on the minds of every Nigerian daily.
God bless Nigeria.

Well, it's good to blow your trumpet but unless you are kidding some folks,this are'nt anything sha!
More work needed!
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by 00FFT00(m): 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
Officialgarri:

He's gone from not winning a single local government to coming second. Ok, na exactly 4 weeks from today, Tinubu should be on his way to Paris. I know say you understand.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Onyeziokwu(m): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
Officialgarri:

Goan sit down mate!
Those villages doesn't have relatives in the city right?
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by clydecarson(m): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
Indispensable85:

That laugh is a sign of cry....sorry Tinubu urchins
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Daniego(m): 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria comes 2023. No juju can stop him.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by neztar: 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
blank:

My first son will be almost your age I'm sure.
age is nothing but a number mummy
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by OdefaGirl(f): 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
Kingsley34:

Imagine say peter obi no follow for people way dey contest

We don finish be dat

Peter Obi carry excess grace bro

He's the man for the job Bro, even Urchins will enjoy Nigeria and they will marvel.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Igba123: 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
Officialgarri:

I can tell you for free that you have not left the border of your state of residence. I am in niger state in a suburban area currently. You can't see Obi poster anywhere but they know about him and his message very much. I'm not saying they will vote Obi but two labourers who worked for me sometime last year were discussing presidential election and one of them, who obviously wasn't comfortable with the thought of Obi winning, said to the other one, are you sure this nyamiri will not win this election.
So forget am, obidients are achieving so much while the deluded mock.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by chukwudiology(m): 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
Obidatti we stand as one Nigeria..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Full Summary Of 2016 Budget / Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP / I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.