Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,806 members, 7,827,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State (37951 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by MrEverest(m): 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ashirioluwa:
Which of these three political parties—the APC, PDP, and LP—will win the upcoming presidential election?

Do not underestimate LP because Peter is attracting crowds just like other parties.

Well after seeing Katsina, Delta and other governors budgeting billions of naira for crowd renting, I stopped taking them serious. Tinubu and Atiku are busy renting crowds just to give impression of acceptance. But Obi attracts large number of people organically. They troop out on their own because they passionately love him. These ones will definitely vote for him unlike Tinubu and Atiku crowd that were there for the money.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by tctrills: 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
Officialgarri:

I'm ready to bet that Tinubu will win this election and it will only take some kind of luck to make Obi come second .

How do I know this? In the past few days, I've been taking a tour in Nigeria and some by road.

Mehn, I can categorically tell you Obi is household name only on social media and in the cities and her youths ...
But in the villages where majority of them have voters card, you need to stickers of Atiku and Tinubu in villages .... They don't know a symbol of LP there.

The only time I began to come across Obi's banner was in Enugu and other SE states ....but asides major cities , the villages where the real votes will come from are owned by these two guys who understand politics better
Oga in few days, you traveled round Nigerian villages? Please are you a witch? Tell us your secret.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by NLKing01: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
chiefolododo:
It is settled
Obi is coming... I saw it
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Solocoin: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
A new Nigeria will born by next month just as the new naira note will be effective from next month.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by madjune(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
The movement is real.

The movement has a soul.

This movement can't be stopped.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by RulerIAm(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
Zulum500:
🤣🤣🤣 keep decieving yourselves
Collect the 5k and take cold beer grin
we no de give shishi
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Indispensable85(m): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
Robinmido:
You go collect am if you no wan get sense

Zombiediot sharap! Bloody loser!
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Eriokanmi: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
chiefolododo:
It is settled
As innnn. This is settled for real
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Indispensable85(m): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
clydecarson:

That laugh is a sign of cry....sorry Tinubu urchins

Delusional zombiediot!
Una go cry tire
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by broadman20: 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
Officialgarri:
actually, I learned about the PDP Lagos actress ...that one who stays in an estate along Dangote refinery around Ibeju-lekki. Can't remember her name but she divorced her husband JJC skillz quite recently.

First thing that came to my mind was, if the story was actually true, though there were no proofs, it must certainly be the handiwork of APC supporters who would like to show their pay master that they are all out for them anywhere and everywhere.

You see, these things, you can't control them.
It's just the same way Igbos attack anyone who dares to have a different choice of candidate asides the Peter Obi guy.
Even Obi can't caution you guys....so it's a normal political occurrence as far as Nigeria is concerned

Yes I know you can't control it, but let Tinubu try and control their pay, let's see how they will be fighting others with empty stomach.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Emola12(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
Zulum500:
🤣🤣🤣 keep decieving yourselves
Collect the 5k and take cold beer grin
you go laff blood at last trust me
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Indispensable85(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
kingsceemark:

Akpado Urchin

Zombiediot fellow
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Robinmido(m): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
Cry me a river
Indispensable85:

Zombiediot sharap! Bloody loser!
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Eriokanmi: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
aariwa:
Obi is the president come February
Nobody can dispute this. See crowd in the north at a rally of someone whom they claimed had no structure. Money politics is over

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Emola12(m): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
Indispensable85:
Another naming ceremony 🤣🤣
you go cry blood
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Indispensable85(m): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
123yes:
maybe your naming ceremony. Tell your father to contest. ABI no be man like Obi. Lazy youth.

Foolish product of a cursed father.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by boldtruthalways: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
Officialgarri:

I'm ready to bet that Tinubu will win this election and it will only take some kind of luck to make Obi come second .

How do I know this? In the past few days, I've been taking a tour in Nigeria and some by road.

Mehn, I can categorically tell you Obi is household name only on social media and in the cities and her youths ...
But in the villages where majority of them have voters card, you need to stickers of Atiku and Tinubu in villages .... They don't know a symbol of LP there.

The only time I began to come across Obi's banner was in Enugu and other SE states ....but asides major cities , the villages where the real votes will come from are owned by these two guys who understand politics better
You are still living in illusions. Who in Nigeria has hunger, suffering and poverty not reset his or her brain? The Youths and women have the voting power and its going for Obi. Mark this.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Indispensable85(m): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
Iykoto86:
Obi is your incoming president bros,know that and know peace😇

Delusional zombiediot
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Indispensable85(m): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
Paullo19:

NA ur father them go name.. ND ur presidential candidate

Hopeless product of a useless father.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Indispensable85(m): 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
Kingsley34:

El rufai,ahmed,ffk,festus,reno and adamu don shut their mouth up.....

U still dey here dey shout naming ceremony

Dey play
Just dey play

They just ignored your naming ceremony rallies that have become a norm. They have more important things to do with their time.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Emola12(m): 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
Where is dat useless Reno omokirikiri like dis
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by FreedomfromtheT: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
SLAP44:
There was a time I used to think that Peter Obi cannot campaign in the North because of poor crowd and him being a new face, not a popular crook like the rest.

Peter Obi has surprised all of us, from his massive crowds in Kaduna and Kano states, the opposition even had to hire stone throwers to attack his vehicle in Katsina when it seemed obvious that his crowds are getting heavier in the North.

Peter Obi is now a force to be reckoned with in this presidential elections, achieving a national spread, and he is growing on the minds of every Nigerian daily. 😉

God bless Nigeria.
I used to entertain same fears too.
Glory be to God!
Peter Obi is Nigeria's incoming president by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by kingsceemark(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
Indispensable85:

Zombiediot fellow

Miscreant Tout

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by jcross19: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Officialgarri:

you are roaming round because of OBI? God has given a great job! Continue Mr Jonny Walker!!
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by ozo13(m): 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
Kingsley34:

Peter will definitely not win any northern state but we are now certain of at least 25% in North east and north west
grin
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Bennycollins: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
SLAP44:
It's over.

What do you think Peter Obi can achieve in the first 4 years?

Congratulations young Nigerians.
If the political will is there, he should build or upgrade one existing hospital to world class in each geopolitical zone for a start. Then revamp the national refineries to produce even at 50percent capacity. This will reduce medical tourism and reduce fuel importation and hence reduce the cost. The multiplier effect will be enormous.
Also reduce systemic corruption by building powerful institution to checkmate same.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Jnkay: 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
The structureless party has restructured the structured parties. APC senate members think Nigerians youths are foolish. The more they pass their useless selfish bills the more Nigerian Youths view them with VAR and give them correct red card at the polling unites
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by pacespot(m): 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hendrixky:
the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
And hausas are not really tribalistic the way we thought
But the yorubas are more tribalistic

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday

I am Yoruba but I can't agree more with what you've said. Yoruba especially the youth should be the leading cause for change in this country, but Hausa and the whole lot of northerners that we often tag as illiterates are showing they are wiser than Yoruba in this election. Yoruba want to anchor their hope on a dying sickly 86 yrs old who just wants the title of being a president to himself no minding those that are affected in the process. Yoruba think northerners will vote massively against their sons Atiku and Kwankwaso, but don't believe the same northerners can vote Obi if they see the light in his campaign. Yoruba think northerners are so dull and can't think beyond religion, but they will be proved wrong this time around.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Royceey(m): 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
This is CORE NORTH!
What then can we now Say if God be for OBI-DATTI No Man can be against them!
The Coast is getting Clearer!
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Mwabi: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
Kingsley34:

Peter will definitely not win any northern state but we are now certain of at least 25% in North east and north west
Joke of the day. This is impossible I am currently in core north I can confidently said to you that here is the north majority of the people especially in rural area don't knew him. Even in the cities only those in social media knew about him and they didn't take him seriously.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Kingspin(m): 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
APC is banking on governors while LP is banking on the people
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
North the surprise us thoughts dem talk say north no go dey go school say dem no go come out hmm its this real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. / Atiku, Gbenga Daniel And Ademola Adeleke Rocking PDP Customized Agbada / Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.