Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State (37946 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Fortruth: 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
SLAP44:
There was a time I used to think that Peter Obi cannot campaign in the North because of poor crowd and him being a new face, not a popular crook like the rest.

Peter Obi has surprised all of us, from his massive crowds in Kaduna and Kano states, the opposition even had to hire stone throwers to attack his vehicle in Katsina when it seemed obvious that his crowds are getting heavier in the North.

Peter Obi is now a force to be reckoned with in this presidential elections, achieving a national spread, and he is growing on the minds of every Nigerian daily. 😉

God bless Nigeria.

It should not be about funkin crowd that should determine who you should vote…unless of course, you be certified NIGGER…

However, geriatrics like Tinubu have no business running for President… The bala bulu grandpa needs to sit down somewhere… all those supporting him are just little criminals themselves, from village to VICE PRESIDENT…..
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by BabaO2: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
chiefolododo:
It is settled
Not up to 500, chai.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Heffalump(m): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
Officialgarri:

I'm ready to bet that Tinubu will win this election and it will only take some kind of luck to make Obi come second .

How do I know this? In the past few days, I've been taking a tour in Nigeria and some by road.

Mehn, I can categorically tell you Obi is household name only on social media and in the cities and her youths ...
But in the villages where majority of them have voters card, you need to stickers of Atiku and Tinubu in villages .... They don't know a symbol of LP there.

The only time I began to come across Obi's banner was in Enugu and other SE states ....but asides major cities , the villages where the real votes will come from are owned by these two guys who understand politics better

Your Tinubu is already a loser. Can't you see him attacking Buhari already? The signs are everywhere, only you is not seeing it.

You people should reason like human beings for once. How do you expect the person of Tinubu to lead Nigeria, even with the VP choice?
Those supporting this infamy are enemies of Nigeria. Go and ask IBB.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by hardbody: 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
Officialgarri:

I'm ready to bet that Tinubu will win this election and it will only take some kind of luck to make Obi come second .

How do I know this? In the past few days, I've been taking a tour in Nigeria and some by road.

Mehn, I can categorically tell you Obi is household name only on social media and in the cities and her youths ...
But in the villages where majority of them have voters card, you need to stickers of Atiku and Tinubu in villages .... They don't know a symbol of LP there.

The only time I began to come across Obi's banner was in Enugu and other SE states ....but asides major cities , the villages where the real votes will come from are owned by these two guys who understand politics better

Sound personal opinion even though a fallacy.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by chiefolododo(m): 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
BabaO2:

Not up to 500, chai.
you mean am? Tell me how many ?
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by edungene7: 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
Officialgarri:
same story was said by others in 2019. Because you choose to vote this year doesn't mean your vote amounts to that of a 100 people.

See, I dare you to cajole your community, family and friends. Blackmail them like y'all do on social media , to cast their vote for Peter Obi . Yes I said so . Convince everyone you know to vote for your candidate.

And let's see the result of your "city focused campaign" to that of experienced players who have gone beyond cities but are now in Bushes .

If your candidate wins, quote me here and I'll give you something tangible. That , I can promise you angry
You are sounding like a blunt illiterate the narratives have changed in this electioneering season and you are yet to see the hand writing clearly written on the wall am not surprised you are as dull as yr preferred candidate he is just beginning to notice that all odds are against him
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by blowjohn(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
Kingsley34:

Peter Obi must win bro

We got no choice

Vote me
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Danisaint112(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
This are the kind of campaigns that bring about such numbers.

Video below is a Peter Obi supporter seriously campaigning for Peter Obi in the market. Her words is nothing but facts that other candidates can't boast of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ0VugaEHbo
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Ezeama400: 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
bender79:
Well done obidients. He is not not known in the north in the mud. Meanwhile Tinubu is already crying of sarbotage.

I missed the thread of him crying about sabotage

You have the link ?
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Ckonnet: 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
SLAP44:
There was a time I used to think that Peter Obi cannot campaign in the North because of poor crowd and him being a new face, not a popular crook like the rest.

Peter Obi has surprised all of us, from his massive crowds in Kaduna and Kano states, the opposition even had to hire stone throwers to attack his vehicle in Katsina when it seemed obvious that his crowds are getting heavier in the North.

Peter Obi is now a force to be reckoned with in this presidential elections, achieving a national spread, and he is growing on the minds of every Nigerian daily. 😉

God bless Nigeria.

Abeg help mobilize from your end, this fight must be won. Iam targeting 1000+ voters for obi. I dey even give shishi join.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Belluski: 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
Officialgarri:

You guys still think we are in the 90s... alot has changed brother.... 2009 i was in a village in the mountains of toungo LGA adamawa state.. no light or network, no road for vehicle to the villages only bikes... but what they know surprises me. There ruler has a gen and tv in a mood hut. Pls you guys should stop this rural shit .. they know a lot... they only vote who there ruler tells dem to vote.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
chiefolododo:
It is settled
Yes ooooooo
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by DestinyNigga: 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
Zulum500:
🤣🤣🤣 keep decieving yourselves
Collect the 5k and take cold beer grin
. We don't give shishi. We are not Thiefinubu grin grin cheesy
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
SLAP44:

God bless Nigeria.
Yeah Long live our incoming president Me Peter G Obi. The likes of Reno omokri, festus keyamo, Dino melaye and many others who had written off obi should bury their faces in shame. God's willing PO shall be sworn in as our next president and we will rejoj e and be glad.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by shantti(m): 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
SLAP44:
It's over.

What do you think Peter Obi can achieve in the first 4 years?

Congratulations young Nigerians.
that was fast grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by drlateef: 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
SLAP44:

God bless Nigeria.

Aren’t you ashamed? This is another naming ceremony crowd of christians of Gombe. The real natives who form majority are not in your crowd of sympathisers. Very shameful situation. Peter Obi cannot get 10% in Gombe, mark it down.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Crusadee: 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
Kingsley34:

Election is now technically between tinubu and obi

But obi must still win come February next month

Inshallah cry
Atiku and obi
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Crusadee: 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
Officialgarri:

can't you see how useless ur idea is no likes. Rubbish from a monkey

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Lachynos2k2(m): 12:00am On Jan 26, 2023
Zulum500:
repeat after me
We No Dey Give Shishi!
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Jeffy1206(m): 3:48am On Jan 26, 2023
Officialgarri:

dey de deceive ursef na... Na people for inside village sef de shout Obidient more than your so called town... I know this from my Xmas travels. Underate village people at your own peril. OBIDATTI is a household name now my friend.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Zeezenho: 5:23am On Jan 26, 2023
Officialgarri:

Actually, I got fuel at NNPC at 196, I got in others that I can't name at 310 to 330 per liter

I got at a particular NNPC in lokoja at 256 then another NNPC in Ekiti at 310 ....( Too bad that even NNPC in rural places now set prices for themselves)

Just today alone, I've spent around 33k on gas alone ...anyways, it's a 6 plug engine ...

You spent 33k on gas a day in a country were minimum salary is 30k and still busy discussing APC, urchin aren't you ashamed of yourself? Pity your kids pls sir.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by YorubaNiBaba(m): 6:16am On Jan 26, 2023
Emir01:
The pictures are not from Gombe campaign ground. Why lying?
The pictures are from plateau rally, check the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/7533920/full-video-peter-obi-campaign
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by yusluvad(m): 6:50am On Jan 26, 2023
Peter Obi doing things.🏆🏆🏆
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Mrmb: 7:02am On Jan 26, 2023
Amumaigwe:

If 10% of the Northern voters know Obi, then the joke is on you.

The truth is that they don't
grin grin grin
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Headachetoigboh(f): 8:48am On Jan 26, 2023
Zulum500:

When u see rented crown will u not know?
Did u see matching caps and polos?

You are still a child when it comes to politics.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Headachetoigboh(f): 8:49am On Jan 26, 2023
Kingsley34:

Election is now technically between tinubu and obi

But obi must still win come February next month

Inshallah cry

Bros who is Tinubu?
Is it the one cry now.
Buhari dey Bleep the man without condom

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by Onyiridike(f): 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
Officialgarri:

We can place a bet dear grin any amount you can afford will do grin

What do you want us to bet on?

That Tinubu will win?

I am ready to risk 3m.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State by chiefolododo(m): 8:10am On Jan 28, 2023
[img][/img]
BabaO2:

Not up to 500, chai.
like 499?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan / Ambode Wearing "Made In Nigeria" Clothes (photos) / Aisha Buhari Campaigns In Edo In A Colourful Manner (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.