Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

xx - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / xx (2571 Views)

VIDEO XX Videos / PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day / 10 Steps Jamaican's Take In Wooin Their Women Xx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: xx by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2007
so already he had his eyes on someone else

No "downtime"?

Lame.
Re: xx by mamaput(f): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2007
Now let me ask you something @ TOH.
Now you are at home with your girlfriends gossiping about you stars, doing your nails exchanging cloths etc (you have told your BF its a girls day)
And he phones because he wants to see you NOW. how will you feel.
Or if he keeps phoning ever 15 mins.
read the posters posts (cant sleep ,cant eat,cant think)wanting the phone all the time. a control freak
Re: xx by mamaput(f): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2007
Its his good right as long as one is not yet married all are dragging Boyfriend or girlfriend
In love and in war there are a lot of casualties
Re: xx by mamaput(f): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

so already he had his eyes on someone else

No "downtime"?

Lame.

Good that is not fair and not advisable.
But you that know it better will not go out with a boy that just broke up .
Or you will give your self some timeout(btw an advice i would even give my kids).
But not every one is the same
Re: xx by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2007
Like I said she was wrong about making herself all about him and going on about the girl's name but the irony is that at the end of it she was RIGHT about the suspicions.
Re: xx by mamaput(f): 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2007
Then she should keep her pride because thats all she has left.
exs always come back even if its after 1 year and only for a one night stand. or to cry over some thing.
Re: xx by tnaidaR(f): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2007
Why do guys always turn the tables around? angry Damn! I'm sick of this! Girl, dunno what to say but pull yourself together. sad
Re: xx by tnaidaR(f): 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2007
mamaput:

In love and in war there are a lot of casualties

cool

mamaput:

exs always come back even if its after 1 year and only for a one night stand. or to cry over some thing.

grin
Re: xx by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2007
hahaha Radiant
Re: xx by tnaidaR(f): 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2007
Seriously, these guys think a human heart is some ball to play with angry
Re: xx by mamaput(f): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2007
shit happens, sometimes even after 30 years of marrage.
I do not advice to put 100 % into a relationship.
At its best 75% will do
Re: xx by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2007
tnaidaR:

Seriously, these guys think a human heart is some ball to play with angry

Seriously. angry undecided
Re: xx by Aproko(f): 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2007
@ poster,

mamaput is right! i think 5 months was too early for you to think the world of him!!! your relationship had barely taken off!!

like mamaput has said, take a chill pill, if he doesn't come after you, count your losses, learn your lessons and move on, there will always be someone better in front. no need wasting valuable time on the past
Re: xx by PTH(m): 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2007
na wa o. . . where do all these girls find such heartless men/boys?
Re: xx by mamaput(f): 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2007
PTH:

na wa o. . . where do all these girls find such heartless men/boys?
on niraland
Re: xx by tnaidaR(f): 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2007
mamaput:

on niraland

Haba! grin

PTH, don't even play Mr nice now grin
Re: xx by PTH(m): 11:31pm On Aug 28, 2007
Too many sad "my boyfriend is wicked" tales on this forum you'd think there were no good boys like me out there! shocked
Re: xx by tnaidaR(f): 11:35pm On Aug 28, 2007
Awww. . Pitty, we all know you're good grin tongue
Re: xx by mamaput(f): 11:38pm On Aug 28, 2007
There are good boys out there many. But it takes time to know them.
And thats the key word Time.
Looking at it from an other angle.
Some people god loves them so much that he shows them the wicked ones.But du they thank him ? No
I never hear thankgod i found out b4 i married the bastard.
Re: xx by PTH(m): 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2007
tnaidaR:

Awww. . Pitty, we all know you're good grin tongue

i know u just didnt want to admit the truth on the forum. . .  tongue

But seriously, why are there so many heartbroken women out there? Its so sad to find out there are girls who have to beg, cry and humiliate themselves for men who dont care about them and will only cheat on them? Why is the world now upside down?
Re: xx by ClimieNH89: 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2007
Why do I have this feeling that you have made up these two stories?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-5672.32.html

from Shangy
Hello all, I just want to share this with you all, I have been more of an observer on Nairaland but I like the quality of responses I read here. I will try and be brief as possible.

from poster
Hi all, I just want to share this with you all, I have been more of an observer on Nairaland but I like the quality of responses I read here. So I'll try and be brief as possible.

from Shangy
So here I am feeling rejected, upset, hurt and heartbroken, seeking answers, explanations, asking questions, feeling cheated, not understanding what just went down. I know something for sure, I am very much in love with this girl and I have serious about this relationship, I wised she was jilting me becuase I cheated on her. She accepts I have had such great and postive influence in her life and also that she likes me very much but, she is dating this other guy again and that its none of my business and stuff,

This is my sad story, am still hurting, can't sleep, can't eat, can't concentrate, all muddled up inside not knowing what to believe or what to think, I feel so betrayed!

I sure will like to her your comments on where I go from here, or what do I do? I still like her very much!

from poster
So here I am feeling rejected, upset, hurt and heartbroken, seeking answers, explanations, asking questions, feeling cheated, not understanding what just went down. I know something is wrong somewhere, for sure, I love this guy so much and I'm serious about this relationship. Lem hurting, can't sleep, can't eat, can't concentrate, all muddled up inside not knowing what to believe or what to think, I feel so betrayed!

I will like to hear your comments on this issue and what do i do. I still like him but wouldn't want to be played for a fool!
Re: xx by pterygott(f): 12:15am On Aug 29, 2007
@poster,
if this is ur idea of being as brief as possible, for sure i dont wish 2 see ur longer posts. Well, i think u should flee while u still can
Re: xx by olanajim(m): 12:26am On Aug 29, 2007
Guys breaking babes hearts do so on the understanding that ladies love to be deceived. When a good man turn up, ladies says, he is "unromantic!" at times they says he has "no sense of humour". Ladies sometimes fall for appearance. I was a shy guy for most part of my life. And guess what? Some ladies called me a fool for being shy! That was then. Today, God had made me a witness to the real fools. I can point out five of those gals that wish they had thought otherwise. Good men don't go about announcing their piety. They don't make noise as the humourous cocky guys. But girls fall easily for those dumb only to come here to narrate tales of their broken hearts. Meanwhile a lot of single guys abound, looking for a pair!

That gal don't need advice. What she need is home truth. It appear she is the one begging the guy to come back even when the guy could not hide his cheating. I won't be surprise if that girl had a skeleton too. Not that she is cheating, there must be reason why she couldn't let go of a cheating, lying, unfaithful, homeless guy who had made it clear she can go to hell.

While we emphatize with her, we must bear in mind that it take two to tango. I am sure that the man would have a varying tale if he were to be in our court.

Mamaput,
the reason we have alot of ladies with broken heart is clear. Women cry louder than men. Regardless of the guilty side. It is not every time a lady cry that she is innocent. Just as it is not every time a man kept mute that he admit his guilt we know better.

When a man is hurt, we tell him to "be a man!" if he cry, ladies would be the first to tag him as a weakling! If he keep quiet, he would be pressumed the guilt. Until you hear the other side of the story you can't be too sure.

The guys on nairaland are not at fault. Most of the problems were from real world. They brought it to nairaland because some sensible guys abound.If every guys on nairaland were bad Seun would have closed shop. Believe me.There are saints here.
Re: xx by pterygott(f): 12:33am On Aug 29, 2007
*seriously frowning in bewilderment*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dont Knw What To Do,pls Advice Me / Housing And Relationships / Im Confused And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.