Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu (46123 Views)

Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu / Reps To Govs: Bulletproof Cars Won’t Save You From Wrath Of Uneducated Children / Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by crixlight2(m): 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Peter OBI and Atiku Abubakar have mutual respect for each other. If you notice they don't even mudsling each other. These are men with their mental capacities intact ohhh!! Even kwankwaso has never deliberately insulted any of the contestants.

Thiefnubuu, with his leaking brain, has been allover the place , abusing and cursing people, because it worked against Jonathan, he thinks it's will work now...NEVER!!

All I want to say is this , any TOUT or Urchin, that goes to OJOTA to do Nonsense will be shot and his carcass will be thrown into the lagoon.

Thiefnubuu is SIN to decency....spits
You are so funny this guy , how do you want Obi to attack his boss Atiku , he still ran as his VP in this last election, Kwankwaso , Obi and Atiku campaign together in last election .

1 Like

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Mccullum: 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
Atiku the manipulator, Tinubu only referring to cabal in those sectors. It's not Buhari but Atiku wanted to grab this as brilliant opportunity of creating division in APC.

JAGABAN WE KNOW AND EXPECTING AS NEXT GCFR OF NIGERIA IN MAY 29th 2023 VIA OUR VOTES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by toujurs: 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
Very dumb human being, same Apc he is contesting with, and his screaming buhari, to even think these yoruba Muslims supports a mentally deranged human like tinubu, makes it obvious how, yoruba christains are far educated and more successful than them. It's a shame. Tribalism have really rendered the poor nigerians, experience more poverty

5 Likes

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Tareq1105: 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
olasaad:
Why is Atiku defending Buhari. Watin concerned him with APC matters

Tinubu is right.

If you look at the policies of Buhari in the last 6 months they are all to make things difficult for Tinubu and APC.

If Buhari was to be on the ballot would he have allowed fuel scarcity to persist this long?
Definitely he would have done something about it but he's not bothered.

1 Like

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Deoo1125: 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
Shut d f off, u dumb fool.

gentiles:
Tinubu is bringing shame on the yoruba tribe, if he eventually wins, yorubas will be the most hated tribe in the world. God.... please save the yoruba race from this impending calamity
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
Many things and issues are just against tinubu Osinbajo would have fared better.
What tinubu don’t know is strategies work for most election but president election is Divine only God can make you a number one Leader.

2 Likes

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Tareq1105: 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
blowjohn:
Instead of people here to attack the message nd leave the messenger they are busy choosing sides.

Yet una dey queue for fuel.

Una dey suffer becos of new notes.

Even if u hate tinubu or whoever, u shud ask urself why certain things are the way they are..

Their hatred for Tinubu has affected their thinking faculty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by onuman: 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
Bola Tinubu, you fall mugu by taking RABID HASHIM SHETTIMA, the well known Boko Haram sympathizer from Kanuri as your VP candidate.
Boko Haram has done tremendous damage on the psyche of every northern Nigerian. Fulani and Kanuri don't get on too well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Tareq1105: 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
Badb0y4lyf:
Mhen many thing is just against tinubu Osinbajo would have faired better

Some of you would still have said he was part of Buhari administration. So keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Tareq1105: 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
onuman:
Bola Tinubu, you fall mugu by taking RABID HASHIM SHETTIMA, the well known Boko Haram sympathizer from Kanuri as your VP candidate.
Boko Haram has done tremendous damage on the psyche of every northern Nigerian. Fulani and Kanuri don't get on too well.

The same you people said Buhari was part of Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by 2sexycom(m): 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
olasaad:
Lol...That is because yo dont know that the initial plan was to destroy Nigeria through APC so much that people will have no choice than to vote Atiku. That was their plan so that power remains in the North.

But thankfully, Obi threw himself into the ring and changed that evil plans. The battle is between Atiku and Obi. Tinubu is just wasting his time.

2 Likes

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Yaribanzaonic: 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
I am actually talking about Politics with civility, not agberos rants from thiefnubuu, even with all his questionable baggage.

Do you know that Atiku and thiefnubuu are friends also? this election brought out the Vile and hideous nature of thiefnubuu and his supporters, it also exposed them as generational HATE FILLED AND ENVIOUS preeks.

Did Atiku or kwankwaso or Peter OBI fire any salvo at thiefnubuu at the beginning?? ..NOPE!!

But the MICROPHONE licker, was busy insulting everything possible and actually making a bigger fuul of himself...and his supporters. If any Idiat wants to market any useless Politician in future to you. Just use thiefnubuus foolishness as a yardstick to say ...NO!

crixlight2:

You are so funny this guy , how do you want Obi to attack his boss Atiku , he still ran as his VP in this last election, Kwankwaso , Obi and Atiku campaign together in last election .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tareq1105:

Some of you would still have said he was part of Buhari administration. So keep quiet.
Indeed but he has a leverage because during buharis absence from office when he was acting president he made some nice policies and there was relief in the polity in just that few months.
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by stuffs2002: 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Peter OBI and Atiku Abubakar have mutual respect for each other. If you notice they don't even mudsling each other. These are men with their mental capacities intact ohhh!! Even kwankwaso has never deliberately insulted any of the contestants.

Atiku was even Godfather to BUHARIs son at his wedding and thiefnubuu wasn't even invited!! But useless Agbado, don't see the signs .they are just programmed to be fuulish.

Thiefnubuu, with his leaking brain, has been allover the place , abusing and cursing people, because it worked against Jonathan, he thinks it will work now...NEVER!!

All I want to say is this , any TOUT or Urchin, that goes to OJOTA to do Nonsense will be shot and his carcass will be thrown into the lagoon.

Thiefnubuu is SIN to decency....spits

DUMB IPOB...

The elections is between Atiku and Tinubu..

No one sees the tiny rat called Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by MeineMutter: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
Emilokan and his team should quit the ramblings. The pains they have inflicted on Nigerians in past 7years is undescribable.

Emilokan should save face by quickly collapsing all his structures into the structureless PODATTI presidency.

There is no way Nigerians will have another "Paul biya" as president. We have suffered enough as a nation.

PODATTI is the ONLY realistic ticket to change the status quo in our nation.
Emilokan and AA know this

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Padipadi(m): 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
See a typical Agbado reasoning...and you tell me how thiefnubuu employs an army of Idiats? So now BUHARI is a Snitch?

Guy GET OUTTA his with this stale statement and fuulish reasoning.. Spits

You are the agbado.
Meanwhile, do you know corn is the basic food for kids food?
Corn is used for pap, baby foods, snacks etc.
When Tinubu speaks, wisdom follows.
I m here to talk as a reasonable n fortunate Nigerian. I m not APC supporter but I ll.talk about the good of Tinubu. Meanwhile, you should keep being unfortunate n unreasonable
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by EcoLaw: 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
Why are all these attacks happening in Ogun State. Same state BAT made the Emilokun statement. Anyways, political transfer window is open. We can only wish Nigeria and Nigerians well.
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by TrumpDonald2: 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
shuttox:
Can someone pls remind Tinubu that his APC is the one currently in charge of our fuel, naira etc.

So do we now say Tinubu is on the same page with us the opposition that APC have failed woefully and should not be rewarded with another term....??

🤣🤣🤫🤣🤣🤣

Or his campaign is deliberately avoiding the last 7½ yrs while purely focusing on Nigeria 1999 - 2015 🤷🤷🤷🤷

Man, this your razor blade pics really made my evening. The urchins and their bleeding feet while their leader is wearing boots.

3 Likes

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Yaribanzaonic: 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
Shey, thiefnubuu is now a DJ remixing Peter Obi's name at every rally abi? grin

Thiefnubuu is marketing Peter OBI, excellently, but generational fuulishness, won't allow you see. As for the contestants..

Thiefnubuu is not in the equation...

Thiefnubuu tii lu let kpata kpata
. grin

[quote author=stuffs2002 post=120376875]

DUMB IPOB...

The elections is between Atiku and Tinubu..

No one sees the tiny rat called Obi[/quote]
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Ayodeoba: 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
MrEverest:
Tinubu is indeed a foolish man for attacking Buhari in Ogun state. I thought they said he is jagaban and he is the best political guru in Nigeria yet what I'm seeing is an old man with the brain of a toddler.

Attacking the president who belongs to the same party with him is tantamount to digging his own grave politically. They kept annoying Tinibu while using diplomacy against him but instead of him to play smart in the chess game, he foolishly fell into their trap.

Buhari had remained diplomatic by feigning to be in good terms with him even though he doesn't want him to succeed him but now Tinubu has made things worse for himself. He will not only lose the entire NW and even NE, but will also lose the incumbency advantage for belonging to the ruling party.

At this point anyone still believing that Tinubu has any chance is a big fool. This election is now strictly between Obi and Atiku.
na indomie full your brain. If obi come second mk I bend

1 Like

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by shuttox: 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Man, this your razor blade pics really made my evening. The urchins and their bleeding feet while their leader is wearing boots.
😂😂🤣🤣🤣😭😭
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by PrincessofDSS(f): 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
olasaad:

Your guess is as good as mine….They’re too many sides to a coin and ATIKU is just one side of (BUHARI’s) coin 🪙

It’s called Politics of Arithmetics
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by ScamHunter: 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
MrEverest:
Tinubu is indeed a foolish man for attacking Buhari in Ogun state. I thought they said he is jagaban and he is the best political guru in Nigeria yet what I'm seeing is an old man with the brain of a toddler.

Attacking the president who belongs to the same party with him is tantamount to digging his own grave politically. They kept annoying Tinibu while using diplomacy against him but instead of him to play smart in the chess game, he foolishly fell into their trap.

Buhari had remained diplomatic by feigning to be in good terms with him even though he doesn't want him to succeed him but now Tinubu has made things worse for himself. He will not only lose the entire NW and even NE, but will also lose the incumbency advantage for belonging to the ruling party.

At this point anyone still believing that Tinubu has any chance is a big fool. This election is now strictly between Obi and Atiku.

It has almost always been between Atiku and Obi. Tinubu from the moment he went for Muslim-Muslim ticket lost all the initiative.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Henryt6: 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
I'm not an APC supporter and will never be but I like this tinubu for one thing
He always speaks his mind
He knows the game that the North is playing
They want to retain power, they don't care about the party at all, what they want is there person to be in power. They want to do tinubu what they did to peter obi and wike in pdp.
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by chatinent: 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
If I am honest, Tinubu is so proud of himself and what he thinks his money can afford him.

Let's see as things unfolds. I love horror movies.
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Ayodeoba: 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
Yankee101:
Just forget North

Learn from what they did to Jonah

Party dosent separate northerners
yet Jonathan won many states in the north to win his election
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
olasaad:

You won't understand bro....
A lot of things are happening underground.
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by ScamHunter: 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
olasaad:

It shows you they're on the same team. Buhari can never see a Fulani and vote or support a non-Fulani. Didn't you people read in-between the line with his appointments?

Atiku is playing smart politics in case the presidency wanted to ignore Tinubu. By stoking the fire, Adesina or Garba will soon react and the Tinubu-Buhari (presidency) fight would start.
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by seeyounow: 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
cry cry

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Ayodeoba: 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
onuman:
If Tinubu had allowed VP Osinbajo, or any of the other APC presidential materials of Igbo extraction, to win APC presidential primaries.
Who born Tinubu with his Agbado urchins to play God at this stage?
Tinubu talked about turn, but unknown to him, he is destroying rotation of the presidency through his rejection of microzoning in the south. How can it be the turn of the southwest every time it's the turn of the south?
IBERIBERISM OF THE HIGHER ORDER - alla Tinubu.

nigeria is not for the igbos. You re useless

1 Like

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by ScamHunter: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Atiku is an opportunist

The Tinubu-Buhari fight go sweet.
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by MrColdsweat: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
koresh:
Most people on this naira no nothing about the game the north are playing against the south. Because of your hatred you refused to see what the old man is saying south wakeup will you allow another fulani to rule you for another 8 years I'm ashamed of my southern brothers on this nairaland.
you supported the North against our brother. You collected his money, prayed for him and voted against him. Do you expect a northerner to trust a man who sold his brother?
Stop crying.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Pictures Of "Where Is Umaru Yar'adua?" Protest In 2010 / I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos / Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.