Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu (46101 Views)

Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu / Reps To Govs: Bulletproof Cars Won’t Save You From Wrath Of Uneducated Children / Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Taiggarr: 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
kk2027:

My pastor is right
A sick country cannot be handed to a sick president

Repeat it again.. Pastor's HALFWIT!!!
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
LeyeWrites:
Yes, you need to be.

Sense is far from you.
AFONJA MOOSLEM.
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by kk2027: 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Taiggarr:

Repeat it again.. Pastor's HALFWIT!!!

My pastor is on point
A sick country cannot be handed to a sick president.

He didnt even call anyone's name so why do you feel attacked or is your candidate sick?

1 Like

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Taiggarr: 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
kk2027:

My pastor is on point
A sick country cannot be handed to a sick president.

He didnt even call anyone's name so why do you feel attacked or is your candidate sick?

My country is NOT sick,you Buffoon..

And your pastor is an eediot fleecer of the Flock..

DINGBAT!
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by kk2027: 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
Taiggarr:

My country is NOT sick,you Buffoon..

And your pastor is an eediot fleecer of the Flock..

DINGBAT!
Is your candidate sick?

1 Like

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Taiggarr: 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
kk2027:

Is your candidate sick?

For his age? An EMPHATIC NO!!!
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Babathanks(m): 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
See how cowardly useless you are..you inserted this into my post.

If dem born u well, do rubbish for Ojota that day, u go know say na stranger u be for our land,,,, that ur shop will be gone also

My response zombie...it's obvious you will locate OJOTA again. Please wear bullet proof, because una go collect woto woto...useless idiat. God punish you dia, with "our land" nonsense. You sell land and you want to activate ownership abi. Una must relocate to Osun...useless idiat

Don’t worry, there are plans for you guys already. All these franchises voting right you have., do you think you can exercise it in the north?, I stayed in the north for many years and they nor born me well may I put mouth for there politics because they believe is there land and they have the final say but you guys want to take the advantage of our accommodative spirit
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Babathanks(m): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
You are a bastard if you dont implement that plan.

I repeat, koni da fu awon gbogbo ile baba ati mama eh...if you dont implement that plan.

We need settle this nonsense once and for all...Una go understand, brutality. That is a promise.

Ur Gene..Niggaz dey wait patiently...spits

Why you know go your region to exercise your franchise right? I guess is not secured because of unknown gunmen. Time will tell, na drum wey know get water dy make noise
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by NessFortunate: 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
Toluwanise247:

If you don’t know what to say please don’t use negative words on me ….

Better Campaign for evil party APC and stop bring PDP Members into your misfortune okay. Else expect more insults and trolling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan / Obasanjo To Buhari: 'Begin Anti-Corruption War With Yourself, Osinbajo, Saraki' / The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.