Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu (46128 Views)

Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu / Reps To Govs: Bulletproof Cars Won’t Save You From Wrath Of Uneducated Children / Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Jack500: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
MrEverest:
Tinubu is indeed a foolish man for attacking Buhari in Ogun state. I thought they said he is jagaban and he is the best political guru in Nigeria yet what I'm seeing is an old man with the brain of a toddler.

Attacking the president who belongs to the same party with him is tantamount to digging his own grave politically. They kept annoying Tinibu while using diplomacy against him but instead of him to play smart in the chess game, he foolishly fell into their trap.

Buhari had remained diplomatic by feigning to be in good terms with him even though he doesn't want him to succeed him but now Tinubu has made things worse for himself. He will not only lose the entire NW and even NE, but will also lose the incumbency advantage for belonging to the ruling party.

At this point anyone still believing that Tinubu has any chance is a big fool. This election is now strictly between Obi and Atiku.

Just shut your mouth, I repeat shut your mouth.

Didn't Tinubu say worse before the Primary, he said he is the one that put Buhari there and Buhari no fit do anything, and this is the primary o, that Buhari even has more power and can easily anoint anyone.

You folks said more than this before primary, it seems you never learn anything

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Enemyofpeace: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubu just dey play into the hands of these abokis. Him just dey open mouth dey talk anyhow against Buhari and Fulani no dey forget nor forgive. Abokis go shock Tinubu for this election
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by sapele914(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
Angelfrost:

Teach me politics?!! The fvck does that even mean?!!

Go learn politics first!

I'm talking about an obvious spanner in Jagaban's presidential bid, you are here rambling.
Wishful thinking, playing the muppets like puppets.
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by UncommonLogic: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
Listen to this mumu man.
Tinubu is always 10 steps ahead of these people. He knows exactly wha he's doing.
Just watch the long term reaction.
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by izubext007: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
I dey pity Tinubu.
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by blowjohn(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
Instead of people here to attack the message nd leave the messenger they are busy choosing sides.

Yet una dey queue for fuel.

Una dey suffer becos of new notes.

Even if u hate tinubu or whoever, u shud ask urself why certain things are the way they are..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by MiaBeer(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
jahsharon:

We will humiliate you all
You and who? N/b. Thanks for admitting that you’re an urchin. One brand new kettle for you!

3 Likes

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Enemyofpeace: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jack500:

Didn't Tinubu say worse before the Primary, he said he is the one that put Buhari there and Buhari no fit do anything, and this is the primary o, that Buhari even has more power and can easily anoint anyone.

wait and see how everything go end

1 Like

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by MiaBeer(m): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
jahsharon:

We will humiliate you all
You and who? Thanks for admitting that you’re an urchin. One brand new kettle for you!

2 Likes

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by johnfem321: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
Fulani will always support their brother.. dem no want Tinubu for their.. hin be like say na Fulani man go still rule us for another 8years.. dem no want make Nigeria progress.. dem just wan dey share south east and south south oil money .. it’s well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Oludara202: 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
Heavens1stson:

https://dailytrust.com/attacking-buhari-wont-save-you-atiku-tells-tinubu/

Why scared when you are the people's choice? I understand that Bubu has vowed to sign out with a credible election . Kudos to him.

1 Like

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Enemyofpeace: 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
izubext007:
I dey pity Tinubu.
I no pity am at all, na him wife I just dey pity, make she no come be a window after the election

1 Like

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by UncommonLogic: 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jack500:

Tinubu is playing with their empty skulls.
The man sure knows how to move the chain. He's way smarter than they wrap their heads around. He knows what he's doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by afbstrategies: 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
haffaze777:

Who's this Zombidiot?

The one that's looking for his son. Son, is that you? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by IMMUNO1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
After this election, all Tinubu's identity will be revealed. Dude should have given way for Osibanjo but his arrogance is next to heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by lomprico(m): 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
Lol, of course they will capitalise of that shaky shaky daddy's goof.

4 Likes

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by afbstrategies: 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
haffaze777:

Who's this Zombidiot?

Another stranded and pained urchin spotted.

3 Likes

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by freemanq(m): 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
This man don enter one chance oooo

1 Like

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by NovusHomo(m): 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Ritchiee: 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
Heavens1stson:

https://dailytrust.com/attacking-buhari-wont-save-you-atiku-tells-tinubu/
lol
Atiku that will be disgraced even dey yarn.
Tinubu will defeat Atiku with more than 2 million votes.Dey there dey play'
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by GoodIsGod: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
I hope greed for power won't kill this man Tinubu. Why not use the stolen wealth to invest to better the lives of Nigerians he stole it from.
Power
Power
Power!
It kills if not chased with wisdom.

He surely is not sound mentally and physically. It is obvious.

Sad

4 Likes

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Yankee101: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
Just forget North

Learn from what they did to Jonah

Party dosent separate northerners

2 Likes

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by MiaBeer(m): 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
haffaze777:
I am a Zombidiot
Ok. Look for a snipper and do the needful.

4 Likes

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by valentinenkem: 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Peter OBI and Atiku Abubakar have mutual respect for each other. If you notice they don't even mudsling each other. These are men with their mental capacities intact ohhh!! Even kwankwaso has never deliberately insulted any of the contestants.

Thiefnubuu, with his leaking brain, has been allover the place , abusing and cursing people, because it worked against Jonathan, he thinks it's will work now...NEVER!!

my brother am just watching that man deligently....
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubu won't win this election. He will be hit badly but he will survive. His survival will shake up the Yorubas nation. Mark this post

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by georgeakins: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
MrEverest:
Tinubu is indeed a foolish man for attacking Buhari in Ogun state. I thought they said he is jagaban and he is the best political guru in Nigeria yet what I'm seeing is an old man with the brain of a toddler.

Attacking the president who belongs to the same party with him is tantamount to digging his own grave politically. They kept annoying Tinibu while using diplomacy against him but instead of him to play smart in the chess game, he foolishly fell into their trap.

Buhari had remained diplomatic by feigning to be in good terms with him even though he doesn't want him to succeed him but now Tinubu has made things worse for himself. He will not only lose the entire NW and even NE, but will also lose the incumbency advantage for belonging to the ruling party.

At this point anyone still believing that Tinubu has any chance is a big fool. This election is now strictly between Obi and Atiku.

You spoke well, but your last statement is not true.

Obi will be disgraced at the polls. He cannot win any state outside South East. If I were Obi, I would not contest .
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by koresh: 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
gentiles:
Tinubu is bringing shame on the yoruba tribe, if he eventually wins, yorubas will be the most hated tribe in the world. God.... please save the yoruba race from this impending calamity

You are mad
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Padipadi: 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Support thiefnubus boldness by going to OJOTA and Protest...

Bullets have been bought for you miscreants

Your handle ll bring you shame one day that you ll regret it.
Meanwhile, no one is protesting. Keep the bullets for yourself cos you ll need to only shoot yourself after Tinubu wins.
I always know Buhari's a snitch since 2015.
I m not bsurpeised.
As for Atiku, he's the real sickler.
The north wan retain power by force therefore teaming behind Atiku shamelessly. From Sultan to Buhari. The repercussions of betrayal ll hunt them all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by Jack500: 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
wait and see how everything go end

Are you aware Buhari is already calling Tinubu Mr President,or you never hear😁😁

It happened in Bauchi 2days ago
Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by egunna(m): 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
RAND250:
But na lie before there is a plan by the current government for the north to retain power

Tinubu is truly bold

Few weeks to election no fuel hope say na Buhari dey seek for reelection the case will be the same
na una type dey make me Waka with oraimo chord.wipe una for brain to get sense.so na today fuel start to scarce abi?wetin consign fuel and election sef?

1 Like

Re: Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu by afbstrategies: 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
Only BAT will seek your endorsement only to insult you when he fail to get it.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator / Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) / Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.